Posted: 1 years ago

Don’t know about that but post pandemic hardly any movies are working. Akshay needs to choose better scripts may be instead of doing 5-6 movies a year. Why not take a break, refresh, think about what to do next or what might work and then get back in action? I am sure if the Khans started doing so many movies at a time the audience would lose interest in them as well. People need entertainment, if they like a movie they would go to watch it despite the controversies involving its actor. 

Twinkle and Akshay are two separate individuals with separate identities. I am not understanding the logic here 

Where is rinkie khanna πŸ˜†

Originally posted by oyebollywood

Where is rinkie khanna πŸ˜†

I think she settled in UK. 

Originally posted by Breakinews

They are one unit to outside audience though What's not to understand there, dear khala?

Marriage doesn’t mean you’re joined at the hip 24/7? Glad I’m not married. Y’all need Jesus 

Come on. No one knows Twinkle or her views outside Twitter and English language media followers.

Stop blaming her for his flops.

Akshay is overexposed and that is cause of his downfall. He is a lazy actor which reflected in Prithviraj.

His or his wife's political leanings have nothing to do with his flops.

Twinkle inherited fortune from her superstar parents and is a successful writer and designer herself and earns in crores through her design business which deals with top clients only.

She does not live off only Akshay's riches.

Akshay too has many other businesses and investments and does not merely earn through audience's tickets. So quit acting like audience does them a favour or runs their kitchen.

No. Because of wrinkles. 

🀣🀣

No.  He brought it on himself. Mere man me Akshay ki image ek shatir chalak untrustworthy insan ki ban chuki hai..  but i don't think his films are flopping because of his or his wife's personal views or actions. I think log pak chuke hain har maheene uski ek nayi film aate dekh ke. Overexposure and quantity over quality ruined it for Akshay imo.

Originally posted by Breakinews

So are you saying twinkled views had had no effect on right wing? 

Since when have they neckme so liberal, huh?πŸ˜†

When sikh audience can boycott him for merely maintaining silence over farmer protest, what makes you think right wing would be generous and liberal enough to have looked away from her bigotry?

Her views definitely angered many people including right wing... But she has been saying such things since a much longer time eg.. on karvachauth, Sadhguru etc. But then Akki's films were still being successful. Why would her views affect only now after post covid era?