Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anu234

It's just them coming face to face usko confront likha hei i guess.

Haan, I know right? :(

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Dr Rohan has also been invited kya, oh yes he’s needed na , when the drama starts, he has to get the guests to leave the party, I have seen him do it twice and dkp does everything in 3’s  😳

I hope Abhimanyu doesn’t faint hearing the Shaddi ka announcement 

but I don’t think it will happen today, right today is only meet and greet 

On a serious note tough and awkward for sisters to meet after 6 years, especially when they are not on good terms with each other 

Sejal thanks for the request 💕

Dr.Rohan is family now so yep he will come lol!!! If Abhimanyu faints aarohi is there! Ak won’t sing so aarohi will have to save him like she did in the initial fire scene 🙄🙄

yes it will be super awkward! And I want to see roohi’s reaction as well! Now if Abhir calls her chuhi I think aarohi and birla’s will flip out 😂🤣🤣🤣

ammygurl thumbnail

Grace has already declared them to be Gopi bahu sad and Gopi bahu happy,😆 

so from now on the new title song is Saath Nibhana Saathiya  Ab and Abji ka jodi song 💕

HAHAHAHAHAH! THIS IS SOOO FUNYY! If Akshara dies, they can coparent! Ruhi ko bhi lelo! Hasta khelta rapivaar. oops.. Parivaar. Wahi Wahi!

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SejN

Dr.Rohan is family now so yep he will come lol!!! If Abhimanyu faints aarohi is there! Ak won’t sing so aarohi will have to save him like she did in the initial fire scene 🙄🙄

yes it will be super awkward! And I want to see roohi’s reaction as well! Now if Abhir calls her chuhi I think aarohi and birla’s will flip out 😂🤣🤣🤣

Brisk sales for Anxiety meds half the meds will be taken by the gorillas themselves, in-house advertising bhi hogaya

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ammygurl

HAHAHAHAHAH! THIS IS SOOO FUNYY! If Akshara dies, they can coparent! Ruhi ko bhi lelo! Hasta khelta rapivaar. oops.. Parivaar. Wahi Wahi!

I want Akshara to live She can go on cruise with her inheritance and post photos on SM I have repeated this many times, hoping she will read my post and listen to me 😳

bas  hogaya jam banana, law padna And she can always keep in touch with Abhir on zoom, WhatsApp, lots of platforms to stay connected, only thing she needs a good phone.

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Krinya

Akshu confrot the birlas..hhhmmm 

Enuf reason to watch 💥

Abhimanyu ji and abhinav ji r stuck in pehle aap mode 🤪 I'll ignore them

I hold little hopes of Akshu actuallly giving clap backs to her own family.

Probably more Abhinav the Papa of Abhir jaap on the way 😖

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Deepch thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

hulu description confront means saying hi not expecting much there. 😂

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

They are becoming sloppy with these! Guess they don’t do spell check or grammar check 😂🤣

From tonight’s episode, we are all going to say YRKKH? Because it’s going to be messy! 

ammygurl thumbnail

I want Akshara to live She can go on cruise with her inheritance and post photos on SM I have repeated this many times, hoping she will read my post and listen to me 😳

bas  hogaya jam banana, law padna And she can always keep in touch with Abhir on zoom, WhatsApp, lots of platforms to stay connected, only thing she needs a good phone.

LOL! Let's file a petition for THIS!