Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAOkr thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

billa boy and billi girl.. 😂 😂 kids misspelt both are birla blood...ohh the overshadowing...

redemption for abhi

redemption for akshu

redemption for manjari..

😂 😂.

kairav is having time of his life trolling his most hated brother in laws current and ex and soon to be if abrohi does happen. [lol].

his dialogue about "hope is like buying tickets for last day of test match ." in cases of redemption...of these chrtrs...😂.

i hope the innocence of both these adorable children are not lost  in jealousy and hatred towards their elders. which may remain as a scar  for them throught out their life.

redemption is far fetched the least i expect from abhi, akshu, arohi, kairav is to look at their own lives from childhood and protect these children from the burden of hatred and jealousy ....

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: solembaum

One very stupid question because I was rewatching old episodes .. how did Arohi become a surgeon with just mbbs? She can only be a generalPhysician ?

one of the unsolved mysteries of ITV, without doing your MS you can directly become a surgeon from an intern, and that too a heart surgeon, which by itself needs more years of training 

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: archana_1974

Redemption is only when there is realisation shown. Till date after leap not even once has he felt guilty about whatever he did on that fateful day. Hence makers have to show a proper redemption otherwise reunion doesn't make any sense. It will be as good as the second chance which was a joke played for viewers. 

Agree. even when he asked sorry only for Sirat wale dialogue ko. 

Still, he is not realizing he did a mistake. on top of that why does he always says she left him? he is the one who asked her for divorce right? He even makes a comedy out of it but not realizing his mistakes. 

till he didn't realize, revealing Abhir's truth is also no use. The first thing he should know, Ak is not the cause for Neil's death. 

Siri918 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

She is not guilty for hiding her son because she is NOT wrong.  She did not keep him away from them deliberately.  It was Abhimanyu who rejected his kid. Why would she feel guilty for giving her child a good life? And why is it expected of women to bend according to the wishes of the men in their life? Having a backbone and self respect does not make someone adamant or ziddi. If he is the one who started it then he should be the one to make it right. She is not obligated to clean the mess he made. Not once did he regret the abuse he subjected her to on the day he divorced her. He is moping only because she moved on. He wanted her to be miserable like him . He expected her to be the doormat his mother is so that he could have her back if he wished to in the future. All this pain is only because she closed that door permanently. 

Agree with you. I am not why people think she should be guilty of hiding the truth. Whatever she did, she did for her son. if we keep ourselves in that situation will understand. telling truth is always not the correct solution. Ru has her mom, whole family everything. her father did ditch her and died in an accident if still, she faced that condition.

What happened to a kid who doesn't have anybody other than mom, she has to struggle to raise him. having an education is not enough to raise a kid. people don't say anything to men. a woman without reason has to bear a lot. she doesn't want her kid to go through all that. that's why she hided. 

Ok. IF she reveals now, Is Birlas leave Abhir with Ak? 

One more thing, he keeps telling he loves her so much, soul connection and all then how come he believed that she has a kid with someone else?

Siri918 thumbnail

All the words he used that day with Ak, as a girl I was not able to watch and cried a lot. the person you loved most says that how can someone be on senses? 

Ok, suppose he said in anger. but till now not even a single time has he repented using those words. 

He called her a bad omen, and she took the peace of his family finally he even said Arohi is right she might have killed her mom. is he there while she is killing her mom? Arohi also used to accuse to manipulate her. 
But what about him? 

EVen after all that happened still blamed her as if like she ran a way from home. 

One thing, OK if she forgot everything and come to him is he able to take her home without his mom's acceptance? Then what is the use he is thinking of her and saying my ex left me and move on?

Originally posted by: Anu234

They won't. You can already see how she takes a stand for her son. And how she just said I don't to keep any relation with kV also. Makers ne usko law padte dekhaya hei so yes kuch na kuch track aayega hi. Akshu is like just don't care of anyone says anything to her but yes if it's her son then she won't keep quite.

just hope, they keep all this....

i want akshu to be the same one she was in kasauli with abhi...usse zyada hi sunayee sab ko...😂

Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I agree with everything you've said. It is impossible tk treat me person you love so cruelly. That coward made everyone believe that Akshara went away on her own. He did not tell anyone what he did to make her leave that away. Even when Muskan came he was conscious about his image getting ruined. I think the only reason he is sad is because he expected to be miserable and wait around for him like a doormat so he could have the option of going back to his punching bag if he wants in the future.  Amd with her marriage and kid, that door was permanently closed.