Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
After long time I loved thumbnail damn yaar 🤣🤣
Definitely akshu going to highlight abhinavji 🤣🤣
Abhimanyu 😆😆😆
Thank you for the tag Deepthi. Roohi neechey and Abhir in his arms. Half sisters meeting after 6 years.
Thank you for the tag Deepthi. Roohi neechey and Abhir in his arms. Half sisters meeting after 6 years.
I told u Naa they ll give priority abhir and make roohi insecure...
I doubt manjari ll announce marriage..even if she akshu ll be cold only..
UFF!!
Mast confront karo Akshu!! 👍🏼
Abhinavji and Abhimanyuji are the new romantic pair! ❤️ Itna pyaar🥳
Originally posted by: ammygurl
UFF!!
Mast confront karo Akshu!! 👍🏼
Abhinavji and Abhimanyuji are the new romantic pair! ❤️ Itna pyaar🥳
It's just them coming face to face usko confront likha hei i guess.
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2