Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoulSpiller thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

You took away the best point and everything I could think was encapusated in that. But I'll attempt to a add a good word

2. Regardless of what it has devolved into, the show still possesses a degree of relatibility and simplicity as compared to it's peers. The storyline is not extremely convoluted and the plots are not too outlandish for the most part. Several women who are homemakers probably relate with the struggles of the lead character who faces disrespect and whose efforts are not valued by her own family. Some of the side characters are quite memorable and iconic.

I actually think this is a better point. Something genuinely good about the show - it gave us entertaining side characters, one of them who says "entertainment, entertainment, entertainment"  and would have probably loved going through this forum. 

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SoulSpiller

Oh that'd be endless. What about we make a list about the good things in this show? 

I'll go first

1. The show has sunk to such low depths that it has reached a point where it effortlessly trolls itself, generating endless troll content on this forum, and leading to joy and laughter in many people's lives.

Anyone else want to go next? 

I 2nd this post and two add, my two cents, the people on this forum who make me laugh with their satiric approach to already stupid beyond show, where the main character wants to be every where in everyone business but isnโ€™t all that nor the halo she loves to wear๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ