What is wrong is wrong!

Posted: 1 years ago

How can Maaya even think of breaking a marriage? Whether they have issues or not, who is she to interfere? Please, I don't support this. We are watching and analysing every word and movement of the series that is why we criticise MAAN but the fact is they are married. And to be honest, every marriage has issues. Most things are dramatized in ITV. I also hate it when Anupamaa serves the Shahs but still Maaya 's actions are not justified. Why is she trying to snatch someone's husband and trying to get close to a married man? A temptress is never a good woman! 

Maaya had to turn negative sooner or later to glorify the lead..I’m actually suprised they let Maaya have a few good days…

There is no right or wrong in this show…Maaya is sadly the latest offering to heroine’s story, she never stood a chance and what she’s doing is totally wrong!

Her actions are not correct and can't be supported but in the overall context of this show she is just another character sacrificed at the altar of the resident Deviji to boost her mahaanta

There was no other way for audience to turn their back on Maaya. In order to glorify ‘bohot bohot bohot’ achhi-ness of AnupaMAA, all other characters like Rakhi, Barkha or Maaya have to be sacrificed. Maa cannot move up the ladder, so the others have to have their ladders taken away. 

1E65CB8F-71F7-45D3-A726-3A3657ECBF17.jpeg

Edited by prerna4rishav - 1 years ago
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

There was no other way for audience to turn their back on Maaya. In order to glorify ‘bohot bohot bohot’ achhi-ness of AnupaMAA, all other characters like Rakhi, Barkha or Maaya have to be sacrificed. Maa cannot move up the ladder, so the others have to have their ladders taken down. 

1E65CB8F-71F7-45D3-A726-3A3657ECBF17.jpeg

naa kiya karo yaar aisi dil ko choo jaane wali baatein…woh bhi ppt ke bina with memes🤣

Edited by hinz - 1 years ago

Anupama n anuj doesn't have any big issues that their marriage breaks apart. Its stupid of maya to even think she can come in between. 

Anuj didn't wanted a wife or a child otherwise he could have married anyone for a child as he was already spending nights or he could have gotten one through surrogacy or adopted a child.

Anuj wanted a family with anupama n that's why he married only anupama n when half of his dream came true so he went on to complete other half. 

Maya thinks anuj's first priority is anu then anupama hence through anu she can get anuj. But its other way round. Anuj could not marry anyone in his jawani when anupama didn't even knew he existed n was married n producing kids. 

How could anyone even think anuj would divorce anupama n marry maya in his budhapa😆

Originally posted by Jefen

How can Maaya even think of breaking a marriage? Whether they have issues or not, who is she to interfere? Please, I don't support this. We are watching and analysing every word and movement of the series that is why we criticise MAAN but the fact is they are married. And to be honest, every marriage has issues. Most things are dramatized in ITV. I also hate it when Anupamaa serves the Shahs but still Maaya 's actions are not justified. Why is she trying to snatch someone's husband and trying to get close to a married man? A temptress is never a good woman! 

So you’re ok with Anupama interfering in her ex-husband’s marriage?  Going there feeding him, laughing with him, sitting close to him, talking with him, I see it as interfering with his marriage to Kavya. 🤔

I personally do not like this Maya but not because of Anupama’s marriage. I just can’t stand to see any woman fall for Anuj. He isn’t all that.

I find nothing attractive about him. Let Anupama have her head ache and keep him.

I would have liked and still want Maya getting custody of her kid and leaving KM. She could do much better than Anuj K. I am really tired of both Anuj/maa using this child as a prop to save their marriage.😡 Why Maya can’t see this, I will never understand.😡 

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by naaznin

Anupama n anuj doesn't have any big issues that their marriage breaks apart. Its stupid of maya to even think she can come in between. 

Anuj didn't wanted a wife or a child otherwise he could have married anyone for a child as he was already spending nights or he could have gotten one through surrogacy or adopted a child.

Anuj wanted a family with anupama n that's why he married only anupama n when half of his dream came true so he went on to complete other half. 

Maya thinks anuj's first priority is anu then anupama hence through anu she can get anuj. But its other way round. Anuj could not marry anyone in his jawani when anupama didn't even knew he existed n was married n producing kids. 

How could anyone even think anuj would divorce anupama n marry maya in his budhapa😆

So if he just wants a family with Anupama only and that is his dream, tell his wife, I want a family with you, with your DNA and mine. Maa is still old enough to get knocked up  by medical treatment. Woman are getting pregnant in their 50’s now.

At least this way, Maa will actually love a child unlike her treatment of Maya’s child. Set Choti Anu and her mother free from this prison. 

I could care less if these two divorce each other anymore, kill each other, eat each other alive, just stop using someone’s child as a prop to keep your marriage together and your stupid dream alive.😡🤦🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by ShahH8er

Her actions are not correct and can't be supported but in the overall context of this show she is just another character sacrificed at the altar of the resident Deviji to boost her mahaanta

Exactly! 😡

Originally posted by Snowstorm22

So you’re ok with Anupama interfering her ex-husband’s marriage?  Going there feeding him, laughing with him, sitting close to him, talking with him, I see it as interfering with his marriage to Kavya. 🤔

I personally do not like this Maya but not because of Anupama’s marriage. I just can’t stand to see any woman fall for Anuj. He isn’t all that.

I find nothing attractive about him. Let Anupama have her head ache and keep him.

I would have liked and still want Maya getting custody of her kid and leaving KM. She could do much better than Anuj K. I am really tired of both Anuj/maa using this child as a prop to save their marriage.😡 Why Maya can’t see this, I will never understand.😡 

It's not okay... See, even i hate Anupamaa's abuser-worship. But Anupamaa has never tried to seduce or impress Vanraj. Anyway, still i don't like her interacting with Vanraj. She shouldn't be with the Shahs including her two vile children.

But the discussion is about Maaya. She is bloody breaking someone's marriage. She is trying to create rift between Anupamaa and Anuj. It is just total evil. Kavya did this once. And now Maaya.

Again, I don't like Anupamaa. I am not her bhakt but plzzz, i hate what Maaya is doing.