fan_fiction123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

I have not watched Anupama since Maya track. Got some glimpses post leap. Can someone plz tell me what has happened to CA? Why is she behaving like a selfish brat who doesn’t care about her adoptive parent’s happiness? 

Edited by fan_fiction123 - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ahhh she has been completely brainwashed by Malti devi who is Anuj’s mom that anupamaa cares only for her own children and she comes next and apparently she doesn’t have any time for CA. Like the kid kinda picked it up and just before the separation there was an accident CA was at the backseat of the car, anupamaa was holding pari and kinjal was at the driving seat and the car went astray and hanging on the cliff. Just for the balance anupamaa left CA at the backseat itself kinda pushed her as she was coming to the front seat anupamaa did it with the thought that load front pe na aajaye and they all would have died. This choti already in the influence of maltidevi misunderstood that anupamaa wants to save only them first and so she sent kinjal and pari and her outside as kinjal was not fully conscious and pari was just a baby. Then she helped CA to come out. This created a big drama telling to Anuj and he asked anupamaa and then the big fight and separation and leap. 

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fan_fiction123

I have not watched Anupama since Maya track. Got some glimpses post leap. Can someone plz tell me what has happened to CA? Why is she behaving like a selfish brat who doesn’t care about her adoptive parent’s happiness? 

Are you serious? How is it being a brat to hate someone who adopted her and pretended to be mom but then abandoned her again and again and again? And then ran away from the family leaving her for 5 years. Any kid would hate such a "mom".

And what happiness of adoptive parents? Anupama abandoned Anuj and ran away for 5 years. Anuj deserves way better. He can never be happy with such a disloyal woman, who first spent 90% of time with her ex and then when questioned abandoned him and ran away for 5 years. 

How can people blame a 9 year old kid for hating someone who abandoned her and ran away is beyond me.

Edited by Harish111 - 3 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deepukrishna

Ahhh she has been completely brainwashed by Malti devi who is Anuj’s mom that anupamaa cares only for her own children and she comes next and apparently she doesn’t have any time for CA. Like the kid kinda picked it up and just before the separation there was an accident CA was at the backseat of the car, anupamaa was holding pari and kinjal was at the driving seat and the car went astray and hanging on the cliff. Just for the balance anupamaa left CA at the backseat itself kinda pushed her as she was coming to the front seat anupamaa did it with the thought that load front pe na aajaye and they all would have died. This choti already in the influence of maltidevi misunderstood that anupamaa wants to save only them first and so she sent kinjal and pari and her outside as kinjal was not fully conscious and pari was just a baby. Then she helped CA to come out. This created a big drama telling to Anuj and he asked anupamaa and then the big fight and separation and leap. 

Anupama abandoned CA again and again and again for Shahs even before MD came. This is a fact. There is no need for any brainwashing, children are very perceptive.

And no no it's NOT about that one car scene, It's about a life time of neglect where Anupama chose her adult kids and their family over CA many many times. The car scene was just the last straw.

Anyone who watched the show knows MD was 100% right, Anupama chose Shahs and her adult kids over CA every time, there was no "misunderstanding", truth is not misunderstanding. 

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

They ruined in order to glorify shah family . They destroyed kapadias to make shah relevant in the story 

Now we have no idea what happened to ankush ,romil.and barkha . Makers only want to show shah that's it 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kyonki  sub apme  marzi le Mallik hain jub man aaya to anupama  ko poochne lage ya jub man aaya anupama pe jhooth blame lagane lage 

Yeh choti  ki nayi aadat nahi I remember during  samar wedding  choti  was not talking  to anupamaa  to yeh maaya maaya  kar  rahi thi phir maaya  ki death  hui to yeh phir anupama  anupama  karti hai 

Apne  hisaab  se  choti  mummyian change karti hai 

Anupama  ko dog ki Tarah  treat Kiya  jaata hai

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 months ago
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Harish111

Are you serious? How is it being a brat to hate someone who adopted her and pretended to be mom but then abandoned her again and again and again? And then ran away from the family leaving her for 5 years. Any kid would hate such a "mom".

And what happiness of adoptive parents? Anupama abandoned Anuj and ran away for 5 years. Anuj deserves way better. He can never be happy with such a disloyal woman, who first spent 90% of time with her ex and then when questioned abandoned him and ran away for 5 years. 

How can people blame a 9 year old kid for hating someone who abandoned her and ran away is beyond me.

Off topic, but whenever I see words like adopted or adoptive, it stirs  deep emotions with in me and invoke lot of questions. So sharing my feelings

Seeing Words "adopted" or "adoptive," I feel that it's like a tag forever that can never be removed in any case. 

When we bring in a pet, we never say whether it's from the street or purchased; we say , "This is our child.". We cannot hear word like dog for it.  However, a child always remains adopted.

Most of the time, we come across statements like "Anuj abandoned 26 years of love for an adopted child." If Anuj had his own biological child, would the narrative be same.. baccho ke liye hi log apni marriage break karte hai ya phir barso tak chalate hai, but yahan CA adopted hai, isliye priority anupama honi chahiye. Jabbki sabke liye bacche priority hai. Whether it's baa, anupama, vanraj, rakhi..

It is in serial only,or in real life, maturity, sacrifice and doing everything on their own is expected from adopted children but not from biological child like pakhi .

Edited by ChirpyKiya10 - 3 months ago
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Kyonki  sub apme  marzi le Mallik hain jub man aaya to anupama  ko poochne lage ya jub man aaya anupama pe jhooth blame lagane lage 

Yeh choti  ki nayi aadat nahi I remember during  samar wedding  choti  was not talking  to anupamaa  to yeh maaya maaya  kar  rahi thi phir maaya  ki death  hui to yeh phir anupama  anupama  karti hai 

Apne  hisaab  se  choti  mummyian change karti hai 

Anupama  ko dog ki Tarah  treat Kiya  jaata hai

Didi kaun si Kum hai, yeh bhi toh rang badalti hai..jab rakhi se paise chahiye the toh choli phaila kar khadi ho gayi thee..nahi toh rakhi ko sunnane mei kasar nahi chori

MD ke pairo mei gir jaati thi jab Tak isko amrica jaana tha , jab se saas bani, namaste tak nahi hoti..chaaku aur dikha diya.

Maaya ne kuch bhi kiya, par isko bachane ke liye jaan de di, uske liye 1 din ka bhi shauk  nahi hua . doosre din naachna shuru

Jab mr, shah ki baat aati hai, toh woh baccho ke pita hai ,sab pata hona chahiye..baccho ke baare mei decision saath lene hai

Par jab mukku or CA ki baari Aati hai, toh Anuj se chuppa jaati hai.,khud hi sab decide kar leti hai.

Jab 50 saal ki orat ka kuch pata nahi chalta ki yeh kab kya karti hai  phir choti toh choti hai.

Edited by ChirpyKiya10 - 3 months ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Maalti devi ne kya anupama  ko apni  bahu maana tha 

Yeh maalti  devi to baa se bhi ghatiya  nikli yeh maalti  devi to anupama  ke khilaaf  planning  plotting  karti thi

Rakhi  ne sabse pehle  anupama  ki bezzati ki with out any reason  

Anupama  use to give Rakhi  respect  but  Rakhi  ki  anupama ki insult  karti  thi Bina Matlab  ka 

Maaya ki maaya muje samajh mein  nahi aaya ki pehle  anupama  se khud  bolti hai mar kyon nahi jaati aur ab jaan bhi bachati hai 

Tabhi  to bola hai ki sub apne marzi ke Mallik hai

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Chhoti was brain washed by Malti Devi and it was easier to do that because Anupamaa kaha itna Dhyan deti thi usse