Serialnarc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Who the f*** behaves with father like that. Who left everything for her. Behavior towards anupama can be understandable and justified to some extent. she is giving dhamki etc..omg.. today's episode was bp trigger.!!.. total cringe!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serialnarc thumbnail

Pushing Anuj off the couch was unexpected and punishment worthy!!.. smiley7

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Children who had been hurt in past by their family members they usually act aggressive and go through mood swings .they need therapy in order to get out of past trauma .so I hope CA get therapy so she could lead good ahead of life 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Historia

Children who had been hurt in past by their family members they usually act aggressive and go through mood swings .they need therapy in order to get out of past trauma .so I hope CA get therapy so she could lead good ahead of life 

I think it was mentioned in an episode by Anuj that the kid was being treated and in the recent past, the panic attacks had reduced.

But yes, I agree that the pushing was a bit much.

Also, if Anuj knew about her triggers, why on earth did he too harp on Anupama jaap again In front of Aadhya.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 2 months ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

I think it was mentioned in an episode by Anuj that the kid was being treated and in the recent past, the panic attacks had reduced.

But yes, I agree that the pushing was a bit much.

Also, if Anuj knew about her triggers, why on earth did he too harp on Anupama jaap again In front of Aadhya.

I havent watched the epi but going by the comments I think Aadhya went overboard...

Anuj is selective in his knowledge about triggers, anyway when it comes to Anupama he forgets all else, even how that name bothers his daughter so much.

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

She may have been named Anu, but she is not Anupamaa who can wipe her face and go back to cleaning up after her traumatizers.

People will find her repeating "I just hate her" to be irritating but this is what trauma patients do, repeatedly mutter thing they are either really disturbed by or want to emphasize on.

Mukku behaved in the exact same way but we didn't bother much because it was not causing ApMaAn seperation 

Edited by NiharikaMishra - 2 months ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think we all know what was wrong with her. A good father would know the triggers and wom’t cause it, but here we have useless mere Anooj not bothering about his own child in pursuit of his own happiness. Selfish I’d say. 

Haven’t seen more an irresponsible set of parents in SP, really. 

Conphused thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If her father had given her the impression that he won't abandon her for any reason, then Aadhya would have grown into a secure and trusting young lady. However based on old patterns she has seen that her father might even abandon her if Anupamaa is in the picture.

That is why she is terrified now. Her peaceful life can be overturned anytime if her dad meets Anupamaa and if they decide being together is more important than her trauma at having to face Anupamaa again. We have to remember that she has felt abandoned many times in her life before, right from when she was left at the orphanage to when her adoptive mother ghosted her (and made it seem like it was her fault).

It is a valid fear and Anuj, being an adult and a parent, is entirely at fault for not taking better efforts to find out the source of her insecurities and reassuring her of his love and commitment to her.

Edited by Conphused - 2 months ago
Serialnarc thumbnail

I do agree about anuj taking care of adhya's triggers. But don't parents have life too, it must be traumatizing for him also to leave his love for his child right.. what about his feelings

Serialnarc thumbnail

I honestly don't think so he is being selfish. He made some poor decisions and was unsuccessful in clearing aadhya's illusions about anupama. But he did chose aadhya over anupama. I don't see any selfish ness. He is just overwhelmed after seeing anupama.. which is quite understandable.