Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

Twitterati koh humari khushiyon seh kya problem hai… 

Sai and V are amazing and we are convinced … we enjoyed it! twitter wallon koh hajmola doh yaar 

Ignore Twitter for today ..you will only find VP HM screenshots today on the tag 😆...

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rewatch Value 😊 and that too coming from you.

Well siya said the same thing. 

After reading this and listening to episode synopsis understand taht there was an effort put in the episode 😊

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

Today was  a very good episode .. infact I felt in the order 

Savi bhavani conversation was very very good 

then Savi Sai conversation 

and then Sai Virat conversations..

Virat and Sai are living in a cuckoo land where patralekha does not exist .. Sai telling him I won’t be there everywhere to take care of you .. so u take care and  virat is telling her how can I go far away from you 

Bhavani has delegated all her duties to Savi 

She has given her all the right information.. the unpleasant ones have been omitted so that kid does not get distracted 

And has told Savi it’s your job to bring your parents together and also your brother .. and Savi is reporting for it by changing the name plate .. it’s good she saw her parents ki shadi ka pic aur bhi dekh leti ..and BK told her you are a chavhan .. 

And yes bhavani was chalu she sent Sai to hospital .. and her senior doctor caught her red handed with her ex .. it gave that vibe 

and poor UM got tricked into seeing chaniya choli 😂😂😂
Arey bhavani .  2-3 paithani loss me bikwa deti to UM 

Thanks for the updates.Reading such a positive update from u feels like k sab kaam chhodke pehle episode dekhlu. So BK has pressed all the right buttons,beginning with Savi. UM got tricked...poor thing saree lene gyi thhi woh bhi paithni in 500 Rs...V should get a reality check, but guess he is now in zen mode with p...k iska to yahi chalega. He needs about everything about jaadugarni story...but needs to act.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Mostly they will keep Bhavani in the background. Patralekha will create scenes and Sai will counter 

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Mostly they will keep Bhavani in the background. Patralekha will create scenes and Sai will counter 

yes and everyone will be puzzled why BK is not out right taunting Sai! 😉

Nirip thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

Seriously it felt like Pakhi has already died and her pic is there hanging in the wall with samrat and kaka saheb 

Aaj P free episode hai to lets assume k she is indeed hanging on the wall with her crooked feet

Aminarose31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am so excited for the appearance of the caftan.please don't let me down pls.I will bear  and endure Didi for a week, just give me a scene of Sai in caftan and virat sees her ,and he is amazed( Like a scene when they wanted to travel to Ladakh)  and then he goes to his room and dream about her ,  and didi cries and I rejoice.

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

Aaj P free episode hai to lets assume k she is indeed hanging on the wall with her crooked feet

And grinding teeth .

Nirip thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

I don’t know why I am getting a feeling of calm before the storm!!! 

Savi will get her Aai to CN but after that Vinu is probably going to give some dhamaka!! 

Let’s see what’s next after Sunday! 

Kal ki chinta kyun karein jab Virat Chavan sab kuch bhool keh luft utha raha hai … ham bhi uska saath de dete hain! 

Neil and Ayesha —- I wrote for that modak scene they have this eyelock thing locked down … they know when it’s love it’s fight it’s friends it’s thanks ….. Matlab sab emotions cover kiya hai! They are just way too good actors! 

They can switch from lovey dovey to joking to serious in three min scene … it’s just unbelievable! 🥰🥰 

I guess there is a reason why they disclosed Sai was pranked infront of V. But let’s see what transpires. I am intrigued how this outhouse thing comes up too. BK toh seems like wants Savi and Sai IN CN … BK must have thought something 

Its indeed calm before the storm. Sai-Virat knows k Vinu wont allow Sai in CN. Also Sai wont enter CN like this when P is there. Precap is her conditions...so she will decide about the outhouse. 

Yeh Sai wining over Vinu will be around holi...jo Vinu kar chuka, usse bura nhi hoga. Waiting for P ki BEIZZATI jo Sai k aane se hone wali hai

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aminarose31

I am so excited for the appearance of the caftan.please don't let me down pls.I will bear  and endure Didi for a week, just give me a scene of Sai in caftan and virat sees her ,and he is amazed( Like a scene when they wanted to travel to Ladakh)  and then he goes to his room and dream about her ,  and didi cries and I rejoice.

The war has began ..its Kaftan vs satin nightie 😆😆

To know who will get Virat's attention keep watching ghum hain kisi ke pyar mein 😆

For this free marketing Vanku needs to give us V going latu over Sai in Kaftan