Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I don’t know why I am getting a feeling of calm before the storm!!! 

Savi will get her Aai to CN but after that Vinu is probably going to give some dhamaka!! 

Let’s see what’s next after Sunday! 

Kal ki chinta kyun karein jab Virat Chavan sab kuch bhool keh luft utha raha hai … ham bhi uska saath de dete hain! 

Neil and Ayesha —- I wrote for that modak scene they have this eyelock thing locked down … they know when it’s love it’s fight it’s friends it’s thanks ….. Matlab sab emotions cover kiya hai! They are just way too good actors! 

They can switch from lovey dovey to joking to serious in three min scene … it’s just unbelievable! 🥰🥰 

I guess there is a reason why they disclosed Sai was pranked infront of V. But let’s see what transpires. I am intrigued how this outhouse thing comes up too. BK toh seems like wants Savi and Sai IN CN … BK must have thought something 

Rosyme thumbnail

Keen to know what the night shoot was with Sai alone.

BTS has some object suspended on top.

In imlie they had some hot air balloon suspended with the leads.. saw one clip.

Coolmeg thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosyme

I guess pinky promise can be broken if needed n future.

Sai did physiotherapy for pain also. Good.

But she didn't conclude what happened to him. Just gave him prescription.

Now P may see the prescription with Sai s name.

Darling…..  P koh ham kal dekh lenge …. BK aur V hai na … aur abhi next week Vinu ki wajah seh P koh bahut jhelna hai. Aaj keh liye mat soch…. Sirf enjoy 🤣🤣😆😆🙈🙈🙈🙊🙊🙊 

When they have Ps less SS the next week they compensate so dil ko aaj aaram deh de 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Sai in Chavan Niwas won’t be as smooth as today’s episode. There has to be fireworks. There hee focus will be on winning Vinu so there is a dhamaka waiting to happen 

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Immensely loved the episode.❤️

If good actors are given good content... this is the result. 👍🏼

All 4 featured prominently and what a bliss it was. 

Really really ignoring BKs previous behaviour to Saavi.... today it genuinely felt like a Daadi Poti... how sweetly she dealt with Saavi... acknowledged her as the Laxmi of the house and treated her with kindness and respect. Everything this little munchkin deserved and was given to her finally. ❤️ 

At this point, BK is coming out better than Ashwini, her real dadi... who has not even paid a visit yet...

V Sai scene was for once good on screen... usually SBS gives better angles and the editing team chops off critical moments... nothing of the sort happened. BGM elevated it. 

P was absent from the episode and from dialogues. 🤪

What I liked however, is the writing... and this change is so refreshing to see. 

Agreed that both the kids are being manipulated. 

But just like the difference between Sai and P's motherhood and upbringing is highlighted (which is showcased in subtle ways).... this contrasting manipulation too was visible today. 

Both BK and P are using the kids ... manipulating them... but while P is doing it for her own selfish gains. .. BK doesn't gain anything directly for herself... whatever she will get is the peace in the family. 

And for a woman like BK, with such a massive ego, keeping her ego aside is a nice touch. A retribution of sorts.... Der se hi sahi BK realised true value of Sai and is now going backwards to get it for Sai and her kids. 

Also, while BK cannot explain all of it to Saavi... she did not create a bad image for Saavi either. Gave her filtered information but with proofs... so that Saavi is convinced and happy. 

What P gave Vinu is trauma. Gave filtered information again... but one that troubled him, not pacified him. 😡

The difference glaring visible. If some in FD still feel P is favoured... please relook with an objective view. 

Sai and V are back to normal. Which is too soon and too quick. Sai should hold back more. Not be so friendly yet. Khair... not in our hands... Holi main kuch din hi bache hai 🤣. Pace to pickup karna hi padega. 

V is full lover boy mode but jab bhi ye deal phase main jaata hai... he stops reading signals 

Sai remembers his medicine from eons back and he still asks her 'tumhe kya farak padta hai?'

I pity him when the blue kaftan makes an entry and all he can do is spend time in the balcony hoping for a glimpse 😅

Another important symbolism is Sai and V have been having FBs and mention events from pre remarriage phase... sort of signaling that the bond was there long back (as audience we know 😉 and we are supposed to forget his behaviour to Sai after remarriage 🤨... not happening... nice try Vanku) 

but for BK the relationship was established only in remarriage... hence she brings that picture for Saavi. I find it hard to believe that BK didn't have a GC wedding pic. The remarriage was a new start and one that brought Saavi and Vinu in their lives. Sai V bond might be old, acknowledgement is new. For BK that's the starting point. 

Oh and BK has orchestrated everything... right from sending Sai to hospital to scamming poor UM 😢.  

V landing up at hospital serves two purpose... a lovey dovey situation and alibi to V. 

The name change from the blurb was a seed planted by BK to compell Sai... which is not entirely wrong either. As I said, BK showed remarriage photo... when Sai accepted the Chavan tag... V changed himself to Sai Chavan... both linked together in one element... their kids. ❤️

Rewatch value ❤️

P.S. does this look too gaga? Well ... P less episodes with zero mention of her does that to me 😆

P.P.S. Sagi... tujhi aathvan aali. Will DM you. 

Edited by Moor278 - 1 years ago
Coolmeg thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Sai in Chavan Niwas won’t be as smooth as today’s episode. There has to be fireworks. There hee focus will be on winning Vinu so there is a dhamaka waiting to happen 

yep… I am indeed intrigued how BK will play this game! 

they seem to have a good plot… hope they don’t give any spoilers and keep the suspense. These spoilers are actually taking away the fun…. 

They are finally writing something to look forward to. 

RejiBuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Yeah it was all Kaku's plan to get Usha maushi and Sai out of the house so that she can give the responsibility of reuniting Sairat to Savi. Very smartly she told Savi about her parents marriage and how they got separated due to fights. Not once did Kaku mention Pakhi nor did Savi ask her about Pakhi.

Today literally everyone behaved like Pakhi doesn't exist at all in their lives. 😅 There was one question that Virat asked why should I take care of myself or something like that. I thought Sai will answer it as for your wife and kid but instead she gave a different answer that she won't be there with him everywhere. Though Sai wasn't looking at him with lovey dovey eyes but still they were acting like married couple. 

It's really hard to digest the fact that after months of makers trying to convince the viewers that Sai and Virat are ex married couple and Pakhi is legal wife they strangely showed Sairat as married couple with Kaku's dialogues and Sairat's behavior. 

Savi always putoed pakhi so savi never thought about pakhi, she always thought about her happy family with sai vinu virat.  Infact she is wise child who chose to adopt virat as her father without asking him to stay with her or Marry sai when in other serials kids force  their mom or dad marry. to others 

Moor278 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moor278

Really really ignoring BKs previous behaviour to Saavi.... today it genuinely felt like a Daadi Poti... how sweetly she dealt with Saavi... acknowledged her as the Laxmi of the house and treated her with kindness and respect. Everything this little munchkin deserved and was given to her finally. ❤️ 

At this point, BK is coming out better than Ashwini, her real dadi... who has not even paid a visit yet...

V Sai scene was for once good on screen... usually SBS gives better angles and the editing team chops off critical moments... nothing of the sort happened. BGM elevated it. 

What I liked however, is the writing... and this change is so refreshing to see. 

But just like the difference between Sai and P's motherhood and upbringing is highlighted (which is showcased in subtle ways).... this contrasting manipulation too was visible today. 

Both BK and P are using the kids ... manipulating them... but while P is doing it for her own selfish gains. .. BK doesn't gain anything directly for herself... whatever she will get is the peace in the family. 

And for a woman like BK, with such a massive ego, keeping her ego aside is a nice touch. A retribution of sorts.... Der se hi sahi BK realised true value of Sai and is now going backwards to get it for Sai and her kids. 

Also, while BK cannot explain all of it to Saavi... she did not create a bad image for Saavi either. Gave her filtered information but with proofs... so that Saavi is convinced and happy. 

What P gave Vinu is trauma. Gave filtered information again... but one that troubled him, not pacified him. 😡

The difference glaring visible. If some in FD still feel P is favoured... please relook with an objective view. 

Sai and V are back to normal. Which is too soon and too quick. Sai should hold back more. Not be so friendly yet. Khair... not in our hands... Holi main kuch din hi bache hai 🤣. Pace to pickup karna hi padega. 

V is full lover boy mode but jab bhi ye deal phase main jaata hai... he stops reading signals 

Sai remembers his medicine from eons back and he still asks her 'tumhe kya farak padta hai?'

I pity him when the blue kaftan makes an entry and all he can do is spend time in the balcony hoping for a glimpse 😅

Another important symbolism is Sai and V have been having FBs and mention events from pre remarriage phase... sort of signaling that the bond was there long back (as audience we know 😉 and we are supposed to forget his behaviour to Sai after remarriage 🤨... not happening... nice try Vanku) 

but for BK the relationship was established only in remarriage... hence she brings that picture for Saavi. I find it hard to believe that BK didn't have a GC wedding pic. The remarriage was a new start and one that brought Saavi and Vinu in their lives. Sai V bond might be old, acknowledgement is new. For BK that's the starting point. 

Oh and BK has orchestrated everything... right from sending Sai to hospital to scamming poor UM 😢.  

V landing up at hospital serves two purpose... a lovey dovey situation and alibi to V. 

The name change from the blurb was a seed planted by BK to compell Sai... which is not entirely wrong either. As I said, BK showed remarriage photo... when Sai accepted the Chavan tag... V changed himself to Sai Chavan... both linked together in one element... their kids. ❤️

Rewatch value ❤️

P.S. does this look too gaga? Well ... P less episodes with zero mention of her does that to me 😆

A review after many days...

Moor278 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moor278

Rewatch value ❤️

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Yeh log apne convenience ke hisaab se narratives change karte hain. 🫤 When they had to show fights between sairat and give pakhi importance, she becomes virat's legal wife and sai ex wife without any divorce. Now all of a sudden they make Kaku call sai as sai chavan. 🤣 They seriously need to get Pakrat divorced 😂 so that we all can enjoy these scenes even more. 

I dont want pakrat divorce....some one should say on Pakhi's face that her marriage with virat is illegal, she is not legal wife just a mistress to him.

After that no need of divorce..

I want someone should crush arrogance of that evil woman.

The way she questioned and CA sai at CN doorsteps,  while sai took vinu out.