Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

Look I don’t care for the story or writing anymore…. We used to analyze write lovely reviews .. kitna discuss dil seh karte the… makers wanted to overwrite that and give what they wanted to give.. 

So now I am at a stage I don’t care for morals or marriage pacts blah blah … makers are bending as they need. 

What am I here for —- Neil and Ayesha first and foremost. I love seeing them on screen. It’s not my fault they love acting and I love admiring their acting skills … I get to see some great work and chemistry! As long as I get to see them together on screen phir whatever the pretense is - fight flirt blah blah.. I will take it! 

Second I love the kids .. they are adorable with Neil and Ayesha — I have seen so many shows but it’s because Neil and Ayesha can create that realistic feeling the kids are to credit too! I will watch all the Savi - Sai; Vinu -Sai;Savi Virat; Vinu Virat … ekdum dil seh! 

Surprise addition is Kaku and Savi! I will take it! 

All the legal illegal stuff can stay out! I am at a point where makers themselves made it such that don’t care about P neh adoption mein help ki ya she is still wife coz of pheras…. P will remain an illegal surrogate and a criminal…. So I could careless about her. Virat is cheating with Sai … so be it P deserves it! 

bas Sai koh apne baache wapas karo… V can keep flirting and living two lives I could care less… 

Lastly I am here for the good old fitted blazers and vest! 🥰🥰🥰🥰 

Agree, I am loving Sai Virat flirting or light nok zhok, Savi BK team. Neil & Ayesha are amazing together & with kids. They can create magic on screen when together in spite of their off screen equation. They are the reason I watched 400 something episodes in a go when i checked out hindi show LB was based on. I just love watching them in old episodes which is very unusual for someone who doesn't follow any hindi Tv show. & will continue to do so if I get to see them together as pair. Forget logic or morality.

Aria as SAvi is too good & too cute. The way she says.......nai nai nai everytime i want to pull her chubby cheeks.🥰🥰🥰🥰  Can't believe her at talent at such young age. She gives perfect expression for the scene. Kishoriji with her was so great to watch & rewatch.  I like this BK. It will be fun to have Savi in CN. 

LadyD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

Virat’s ‘mana kardiya hai maine Sai’ …’ to the Mumbai transfer this was so good…. Neil’s voice modulation was absolutely incredible! 🥰🥰

omg … I have been praising Neil too much this week old Virat is back 😱😱😱😱😱😱

Manjoor hai precap too has old Virat. Neil is good in that too.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nirip

Vaado se nhii, abhi pinky promise se chalegi kahani ghumki👍🏼

Beginning by Savi has been promising, she has stopped eating her favorite budhi k baal...kia baat hai. She n BK were the stars today. Way Kishoriji enacted as Savi ki aaji was phenomenal👏. She had that warmth and control which is needed when acting with a child artist. BK is indeed clever and a smart matriarch who knows how to play, when to move your players and get desired results. She called Savi her ghar ki lakshmi....chalo..der aye durust aye...abhi morality pe no gyan in my post. Bhut mushkil se #teampopcorn ka din aya hai to aaj didi free episode ko enjoy karte hain.

Daadi-potii were hatching plan to get aai-baba together n AAI-BABA were in their own dunia.....thik hai P nhi paas to inhei bhi jeene dete hain, khulke saans lene dete hain. 

We mortals ainvei blame P for being touchy with V, aaj Sawant too wasnt leaving any chance of touching V🤣🤣Shukar hai Sai aa gyi. Phir biwi ne apni care dikhayi aur miyaji went lattoo again. 

Button kholo...mann mei laddoo phoota☺️

Shirt ka....ohhh haa check up

S - kaha dard ho raha hai?

V - dard, hainho raha thha kia

S - abhi achha lag raha hai

V - bhut accha lag raha ha(aisa mauka phir pata nhi kab mile)

NB was really good in switching lattoo n coming back moments intermittently. The way he made Virat say about leaving her n then covering it up.  Sai tried her best to be professional but while checking eyes she got lost too...Ayesha was good too.....hota hai, hota hai....itv mei kuch bhi hota hai aur sab chalta hai...aaj logic ki no baat inlieu of didi free episode. This chemistry makes it believable.

Savi has begun her mission, naam badal liya hai as first step👏👏

Kal V k hath mei bhi Sai k naam wala badge thha, that connection is brought back. Waise bhi aaj BK ne validate kardia k Sai-virat-savi-vinu are one family. Unhei sath aana hoga.

Till yesterday I was curious k V has that badge, but aaj after seeing SAIRAT shaadi pics BK hands, mujhe kuch nhi puchhna. Vanku its accepted matlab tum jo bhi dikhaoge. humare na manane se kuch badalega thodi.

P.S. Kudos to Aria👏👏👏the strength, cuteness and innocence she brings in Savi is fantabulous....just amazing👍🏼

Same to same feeling 😆 ..

LadyD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

I think BK already knows that Vinu is on talking terms with Saavi... 

And Sai V already have immense pull towards her. 

That's why she came to Saavi.. all 3 are connected to her... 

it might look like unreasonable demands but Saavi in cahoots with BK will push Sai V together 😆.. by maybe asking to spend the night..  share a bed types 😉

She witnessed what Savi can make Sai & Virat do on Mahashrivratri. Virat got Savi & Sai join Chavhans pooja & Sai agreed.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyD

She witnessed what Savi can make Sai & Virat do on Mahashrivratri. Virat got Savi & Sai join Chavhans pooja & Sai agreed.

Today Bhavani will convince vinu that Savi is his sister. 

Aminarose31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I would like more if she convince him that Pakhi is not his mother just nanny and his father's mistress oh sorry His father's best friend.

LadyD thumbnail

What is there to convince? If Sai is his mother then he knows Savi is his sister

nutmeg7 thumbnail

What is there to convince? If Sai is his mother then he knows Savi is his sister

Convince him to accept her. He knows, yea but has he accepted or even thought about Savi? Not yet naa. So today that will happen 

Aminarose31 thumbnail

Vinu's reaction is very odd. Like Savi he too wanted to know who his real parents are. Now that he knows Sai is his real mom how is it that he doesn't want to meet her & ask questions about reason he landed in anathashram, who his biological father is. He knows Savi is Sai's daughter & he should wonder why SAi kept Savi but gave him up. Him only believing P's story doesn't make sense. His initial reaction was fine. But not after couple of days & esp now that he has time to think. He was close to Virat more than P. and Sai too. He should be more open to listening to Virat. 

His father's genes with Pakhi's upbringing, and the influence of Chavan family .Imagine the level of stupidity.

Edited by Aminarose31 - 1 years ago
LadyD thumbnail

Convince him to accept her. He knows, yea but has he accepted or even thought about Savi? Not yet naa. So today that will happen 

Hmmm. She may try to say by cutting off Sai he is also cutting off from Savi who is his real sister from his life. If anyone Bk can put some light in that boys brain. Prepping him to accept Sai & Savi in CN? Will she tell him  Savi is Chavhan & has equal right to live in CN? Unlikely. She won’t risk Vinus tantrum & P being warned