Savi Bhavani stole the show over Sairat

Posted: 1 years ago

Today was  a very good episode .. infact I felt in the order 

Savi bhavani conversation was very very good 

then Savi Sai conversation 

and then Sai Virat conversations..

Virat and Sai are living in a cuckoo land where patralekha does not exist .. Sai telling him I won’t be there everywhere to take care of you .. so u take care and  virat is telling her how can I go far away from you 

Bhavani has delegated all her duties to Savi 

She has given her all the right information.. the unpleasant ones have been omitted so that kid does not get distracted 

And has told Savi it’s your job to bring your parents together and also your brother .. and Savi is reporting for it by changing the name plate .. it’s good she saw her parents ki shadi ka pic aur bhi dekh leti ..and BK told her you are a chavhan .. 

And yes bhavani was chalu she sent Sai to hospital .. and her senior doctor caught her red handed with her ex .. it gave that vibe 

and poor UM got tricked into seeing chaniya choli 😂😂😂
Arey bhavani .  2-3 paithani loss me bikwa deti to UM 

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago

Good that lady s not there. Will see now.

Thanks for the tag.

Feel bad Sai will slap JM for this.

Savi should only give parent rights to Sai. If she tries questioning Virats wife rights n CN, P will fight.

Small girl won't know the difference. She may tell her mom to stand with her dad everywhere.

Actually Vinu s old enough to do all that. Savi should team up with Vinu to unite them.

Like Virat told Sai once, itne chote kande pe so much responsibility you r taking - during Amey kand.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago

I loved the episode! Kaku is truly pro sairat now. She’s given the task to the true waaris of sairat to reunite them 🤣

And Savi being ziddi sai virats daughter karke rahegi 🫢

Maza ayega Abh! 

Honestly aria deserves this ss and clout, she’s so fab at 6, her chemistry with ayesha and Neil is awesome and now add Kishori ji to the list! 
she looks like Sai Virat’s daughter also and has Dono ke characteristics 🙈

uff what a munchkin, I’m grinning 

Yeah it was all Kaku's plan to get Usha maushi and Sai out of the house so that she can give the responsibility of reuniting Sairat to Savi. Very smartly she told Savi about her parents marriage and how they got separated due to fights. Not once did Kaku mention Pakhi nor did Savi ask her about Pakhi.

Today literally everyone behaved like Pakhi doesn't exist at all in their lives. 😅 There was one question that Virat asked why should I take care of myself or something like that. I thought Sai will answer it as for your wife and kid but instead she gave a different answer that she won't be there with him everywhere. Though Sai wasn't looking at him with lovey dovey eyes but still they were acting like married couple. 

It's really hard to digest the fact that after months of makers trying to convince the viewers that Sai and Virat are ex married couple and Pakhi is legal wife they strangely showed Sairat as married couple with Kaku's dialogues and Sairat's behavior. 

Originally posted by Life_Is_Dutiful

Yeah it was all Kaku's plan to get Usha maushi and Sai out of the house so that she can give the responsibility of reuniting Sairat to Savi. Very smartly she told Savi about her parents marriage and how they got separated due to fights. Not once did Kaku mention Pakhi nor did Savi ask her about Pakhi.

Today literally everyone behaved like Pakhi doesn't exist at all in their lives. 😅 There was one question that Virat asked why should I take care of myself or something like that. I thought Sai will answer it as for your wife and kid but instead she gave a different answer that she won't be there with him everywhere. Though Sai wasn't looking at him with lovey dovey eyes but still they were acting like married couple. 

It's really hard to digest the fact that after months of makers trying to convince the viewers that Sai and Virat are ex married couple and Pakhi is legal wife they strangely showed Sairat as married couple with Kaku's dialogues and Sairat's behavior. 

.   Wohi na 🤣🤣🤣 but audience aren’t fools especially with this team. 

Vanku aka nutty ke born cutie if you’re reading this please invalidate that crass marriage so that we can enjoy our sairat…. Pwease 🥹

Bohot time se we have suffered Abh please 🙏🏼 

Originally posted by Svt611

.   Wohi na 🤣🤣🤣 but audience aren’t fools especially with this team. 

Vanku aka nutty ke born cutie if you’re reading this please invalidate that crass marriage so that we can enjoy our sairat…. Pwease 🥹

Bohot time se we have suffered Abh please 🙏🏼 

Yeh log apne convenience ke hisaab se narratives change karte hain. 🫤 When they had to show fights between sairat and give pakhi importance, she becomes virat's legal wife and sai ex wife without any divorce. Now all of a sudden they make Kaku call sai as sai chavan. 🤣 They seriously need to get Pakrat divorced 😂 so that we all can enjoy these scenes even more. 

Mereko toh koi farak nahin padta woh illegal marriage koh invalidate nahin kar sakte …. It’s illegal! 

I actually want to see this phase of Sai and Virat … let the other one burn coz she needs to know what it feels when someone interferes. Yahan toh interfere bhi Nahin kar rahi Sai …milteh rahenge baadastoor kya ki jeh. Phir leh aya dil ….

toh mazah ayega jab didi ki jaal ke rakh ho gi …. Sam dada ka revenge!!!! 

I really want more of these types of encounters for V and Sai… 

Kisi ne Pakhi ka zikr bhi nahi kiya🤣

Maybe they wanted to show Pakhi is not that important afterall to Savi but SaiRat 😆

Dheere dheere parte khule to maza aayega 

Going by the BTS Sai seems to have entered CN.