Savi Bhavani stole the show over Sairat - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Sinmegh

Yes for her it looks very likely.. and since Virat was there in the hospital with her .. she cannot blame him for telling Savi everything.. she cannot even dream any other Chavan character will do this 

Thattoo she never ever imagines kaku of doing this.

Originally posted by kashmayurfan

I was waiting for your reaction 🤣

She was so happy yesterday  😭 Upar see she wanted to buy a sari for Sai not for herself. Usko ullu banaya 😭

#JusticeForUshaMaushisInnocence

Originally posted by Moor278

Immensely loved the episode.❤️

If good actors are given good content... this is the result. 👍🏼

All 4 featured prominently and what a bliss it was. 

Really really ignoring BKs previous behaviour to Saavi.... today it genuinely felt like a Daadi Poti... how sweetly she dealt with Saavi... acknowledged her as the Laxmi of the house and treated her with kindness and respect. Everything this little munchkin deserved and was given to her finally. ❤️ 

At this point, BK is coming out better than Ashwini, her real dadi... who has not even paid a visit yet...

V Sai scene was for once good on screen... usually SBS gives better angles and the editing team chops off critical moments... nothing of the sort happened. BGM elevated it. 

P was absent from the episode and from dialogues. 🤪

What I liked however, is the writing... and this change is so refreshing to see. 

Agreed that both the kids are being manipulated. 

But just like the difference between Sai and P's motherhood and upbringing is highlighted (which is showcased in subtle ways).... this contrasting manipulation too was visible today. 

Both BK and P are using the kids ... manipulating them... but while P is doing it for her own selfish gains. .. BK doesn't gain anything directly for herself... whatever she will get is the peace in the family. 

And for a woman like BK, with such a massive ego, keeping her ego aside is a nice touch. A retribution of sorts.... Der se hi sahi BK realised true value of Sai and is now going backwards to get it for Sai and her kids. 

Also, while BK cannot explain all of it to Saavi... she did not create a bad image for Saavi either. Gave her filtered information but with proofs... so that Saavi is convinced and happy. 

What P gave Vinu is trauma. Gave filtered information again... but one that troubled him, not pacified him. 😡

The difference glaring visible. If some in FD still feel P is favoured... please relook with an objective view. 

Sai and V are back to normal. Which is too soon and too quick. Sai should hold back more. Not be so friendly yet. Khair... not in our hands... Holi main kuch din hi bache hai 🤣. Pace to pickup karna hi padega. 

V is full lover boy mode but jab bhi ye deal phase main jaata hai... he stops reading signals 

Sai remembers his medicine from eons back and he still asks her 'tumhe kya farak padta hai?'

I pity him when the blue kaftan makes an entry and all he can do is spend time in the balcony hoping for a glimpse 😅

Another important symbolism is Sai and V have been having FBs and mention events from pre remarriage phase... sort of signaling that the bond was there long back (as audience we know 😉 and we are supposed to forget his behaviour to Sai after remarriage 🤨... not happening... nice try Vanku) 

but for BK the relationship was established only in remarriage... hence she brings that picture for Saavi. I find it hard to believe that BK didn't have a GC wedding pic. The remarriage was a new start and one that brought Saavi and Vinu in their lives. Sai V bond might be old, acknowledgement is new. For BK that's the starting point. 

Oh and BK has orchestrated everything... right from sending Sai to hospital to scamming poor UM 😢.  

V landing up at hospital serves two purpose... a lovey dovey situation and alibi to V. 

The name change from the blurb was a seed planted by BK to compell Sai... which is not entirely wrong either. As I said, BK showed remarriage photo... when Sai accepted the Chavan tag... V changed himself to Sai Chavan... both linked together in one element... their kids. ❤️

Rewatch value ❤️

P.S. does this look too gaga? Well ... P less episodes with zero mention of her does that to me 😆

P.P.S. Sagi... tujhi aathvan aali. Will DM you. 

Originally posted by nutmeg7

She was so happy yesterday  😭 Upar see she wanted to buy a sari for Sai not for herself. Usko ullu banaya 😭

#JusticeForUshaMaushisInnocence

#JusticeforUshaandJaggu 😒

Absolutely fantastic!!!! Loved your review and amazing episode!! 

Savi is truly Baba and Aais light! Savi and Vinu contrast was also very nice … Savi actually asked for proofs and didn’t get angry at Sai or V for not giving that information. She understood they both are still Katti. 

Vinu on the contrary only took confirmation from V and Sai if he was indeed Sai’s son. Nothing after that was questioned…. To his defense it was the contrast of how you reveal such sensitive information to kids matters. BK Vs P… proving Virat’s words — Sai would have handle Vinu and told him how a kid would need to know. Not how P did due to which he went into shock. 

A review after many days...

It was indeed a great episode . The one I would love to see  . It was complete package with Drama , romance , suspense and curiosity factor . I cannot believe old ghum is back . When Sairat is there I cannot look beyond that but the new ship Bhavani and choti Bhavani are equally adorable . Mast a Mast jodi . 

Savi is truly Sairat daughter . She has qualities of both Virat and Sai hence a complete pataka . She reminds us of initial Sai and Virat . A special mention to the casting team who got Aria on board . 

Moor , I agree with your take on manipulation part . What BK did cannot be compared to Pakhi . A Pakhi less episode is worthy watching in loop . 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 1 years ago

Savi koh candy floss khaane doh yaar…. I hope once she tells Virat that she knows … Virat and Savi should have a moment where they devour candy floss … with Sai there too! 

I can’t wait when Savi has candy floss again…

Just how I cannot wait for Vinu to finally hug Sai wholeheartedly…. Now I cannot wait for Savi and Virat as real father and daughter! 

I bet I am gonna cry when these two meet and hug it out!!!!! 🥰🥰🥰😌😌😌

Edited by Coolmeg - 1 years ago

Twitterati koh humari khushiyon seh kya problem hai… 

Sai and V are amazing and we are convinced … we enjoyed it! twitter wallon koh hajmola doh yaar 

Immensely loved the episode.❤️

If good actors are given good content... this is the result. 👍🏼

All 4 featured prominently and what a bliss it was. 

Oh and BK has orchestrated everything... right from sending Sai to hospital to scamming poor UM 😢.  

Our Usha babe was scammed how can you say the episode was immensely rewatch worth moor ?? 🥺

Poor thing left a child alone for that 500 rs saree my heart reaches out for her.