Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I hope it works. Kartik has promoting it nonstop and doing everything possible from his side. But buzz is low. 

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Karthik Aryan is such a good actor but the swag Allu Arjun had in Ala Vaikunthapuramlo was missing from trailer. 

And I am sure plenty of people have watched the movie in digital platform plus Goldmines released? It's Hindi dub a week ago. 

These are pretty negative remarks for a movie to work. But still until released fate can be overturned. Advance booking is not always spot on.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: altgr

I hope it works. Kartik has promoting it nonstop and doing everything possible from his side. But buzz is low. 

No promotions can save a movie from taking a nose dive , if public not interested . Taran is spot on when he says these promotions need to stop , and yes this applies to my favourites too . 😆

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

These 'Remakes' are very very tricky, and timing of the release is even more complicated. 👍🏼

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why’s Kartthik’s face in burj khalifa today? 😕

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Why’s Kartthik’s face in burj khalifa today? 😕

Better asking those who shed the money...

Didn't Akshay tried also something like that?

With SRK, it's a completely other thing...Money also, of course, but additionally a loooooot of good will and affection for him...he's a kind of ambassador for Dubai and is cherished by many influential people there.

The first time, I exprerienced it first hand (on stage, behind the stage, in front of the stage, during preparation) was in 2008 (the Temptation Reloaded concert)...he is very, very much loved there!

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

The Boycott phenomenon is still not fully over, and delusions 

For Shehzada could set in expecting similar numbers like Pathaan 👍🏼