Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthiviji thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Parth and mahima more than manjari is annoying ...these PPL are bad example of professional doctor how must not be..

I can't digust itself itni matured and sensible woman like shifali are bearing it and why not do domestic violation case filing..first only mahima ll go to jail ..

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Susi26

Agreed.. but using Abhinav to shield Abhir is very selfish.. and by staying quiet and not revealing about her past is like fooling him.. when you have someone in heart you canโ€™t keep the other person in dark na.. Abhimanyu thrown her out and divorced her, but he is carrying that guilt for 6 years.. we see his redemption also has started. But Akshara knowingly is doing much bigger mistake by not encountering Abhimanyu or giving husband rights to Abhinav. I still donโ€™t understand how is it logical if they still love each other with all the mess they have created around them 

And thus it has begun.  To make us be a bit easier on Abhi the writers have us see how Akshu cut him from her life and is hiding Abhir from him.  Abhinav knew what he was getting involved with.  Akshu made the deal with him.  You can be the father of Abhir but there will be no relationship between us.

That is why they both are wrong and I'm not here to say which one is worse.  

This is like Abhi and Arohi's engagement talk.  Abhi clearly stated he loved Akshu and if Arohi was still fine with the alliance he will go and make it official with the families.  Arohi agreed.  Abhi basically stated the same thing.  We will have a marriage but there will be no love.

In regards to the love it's there but there is a lot of hurt and anger there.  It's like you have a fight with your partner.  You still love him/her but you may be pretty miffed with them for a few hours or even day. depending on how bad the fight was.  But then later you go back and apologize and move forward.

This wasn't any normal fight.  Abhi said some very harsh words some of them true and to the point.  But then he divorces her.  He doesn't bother to even make sure she makes it back to the Goenkas.  Its now been 6 years.  A lot has happened between both of them.  Akshu's feeling of betrayed is just as much as Abhi's feelings of anger regarding the situation.  It's going to take some time for both of them to come back around to each other.

Edited by iheartChai - 1 years ago
Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

you two, please dont get our hopes up with such predictions. It is a minor scratch. Forest gump will make us run in the opposite direction to the mental hospital before he starts running. 

For that calling abhimanyu the heart surgeon only valid doctor of all in all of birla hospital too much nayee ?

Jyothi001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Ayyo shadi bhi testing hi unko one time fake one time real next they drop truth. It's total irritating now. Nav diaLogues too we should not trust then. These writers and their cringe binge. 

I feel nav is in illusionary world somebody has to throw stones to break the glass

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Will Abhi operate on Nav and Nav wonโ€™t make it?   Abhi will see Ak widowed? 

Too dark?

Abhinav is not dying yet, Ash ๐Ÿคฃ  More golmaal is going to happen before he kicks the bucket or gets jailed if he goes psycho ๐Ÿ˜†

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oye Jaah!๐Ÿ™„

Jay should exit ๐Ÿ”œ

Originally posted by: sunshining

perfect description Ash. Will use Forest gump for achha admi from now on. Is it just me or is he acting feels a bit monotonous?. I like Jay dont get me wrong, but I just think it is the role that has limitations. 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

This was too emotional

https://twitter.com/MartinVarsha/status/1618083368188669953?s=19

True love Triumph from all strom..

Whatever abhi , akshu are messy character...the emotional connect and their everending love for each is the ups 

Jyothi001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Parth and mahima more than manjari is annoying ...these PPL are bad example of professional doctor how must not be..

I can't digust itself itni matured and sensible woman like shifali are bearing it and why not do domestic violation case filing..first only mahima ll go to jail ..

todays mahimas dialogues sirf tumhari  Shadi upar se acchi lagti, i felt writers stalk twitter or forums, somebody was talking abt it

sunshining thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

Nav doesโ€™nt seemed to be hurt badly from pre-cap.

I am guessing with their drunk track, Nav got to know about Abhi, got disturbed and next day got into an accident. If Abhi comes back, he will treat him and stay overnight and some truth reveals which he might still not connect but will leave him curious.

you are doing it again Sri, getting my hopes up, only to be dashed.

I have with difficulty come to terms with no truth being revealed in kasauli.

But if it does happen, lots of hugs coming your way 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Abhinav is not dying yet, Ash ๐Ÿคฃ  More golmaal is going to happen before he kicks the bucket or gets jailed if he goes psycho ๐Ÿ˜†

Definitely psycho only Grace ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚