Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: deepthi_polina

Now I am hating that mufler. He should put that in wash. 😃

it looks like old widow lady gundu mamma wiping her tears with that 😜

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAMHope

But Meher the point of bringing him back is for him to witness Akshara’s love and care for Nav because he is hurt. So Abhi will return to Udhaipur hopeless and dejected and Manjari will scoop him up for the AbRohi wedding.

okay Ash you need to decide is it offer or scoop him up, like I was telling Grace earlier, I have just abt successfully erased the thali from my brain, now “   “scoop “this reminds me of Chocos dog story 

On a serious note I think you are right he has to,for himself, witness the family bond and akshu’s concern for abhinav and  he will give up completely and the rest will follow 

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Ayyo today i am more interested how the truth comes out in this kachra. All are dipped in dung totally. Sadist in me wants to kick the screen and burn his mufler. He is crying like a widower there. 

ROFL 🤣 🤣🤣

The makers are using HC left,right and center without mercy ..

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

okay Ash you need to decide is it offer or scoop him up, like I was telling Grace earlier, I have just abt successfully erased the thali from my brain, now “   “scoop “this reminds me of Chocos dog story 

On a serious note I think you are right he has to,for himself, witness the family bond and akshu’s concern for abhinav and  he will give up completely and the rest will follow 

dont care if he has to see, why do we have to🤢😢🤮

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Kon ghar pe empty photo frames lagake rehta hai. Who is Aanchal and Nicky ji?

The man has a story behind him. 

I guessed this right before…he had a backstory. Empty picture frames actually freaked me out at first.

if Nav goes negative and does something stupid, it will backfire on Ak for getting stranger into her and Abhir’s life 😬

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sunshining

stealing your signature move. Come Nitya let me give you a hug🤗🤗. 

Have I told you lately that I love you💕. Just kidding but I do love love your dream🤣, time to wake up Nitya

it’s winter I am hibernating don’t wake me up, if they can cook up bullshit stories ( thanks priyanka) why can’t I 

Originally posted by: SunnyWhite

ROFL 🤣 🤣🤣

The makers are using HC left,right and center without mercy ..

jambalakidi pamba old naresh movie lo brahmanandam la unnadu i roju a shawl notlo kukkukuni edchi 😂😂😂

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

But if he is made psycho it will prove that Ak makes bad choices. I just want him to die in a car accident or landslide 

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

he is involved in deep pit don't worry he will be buried in by Cvs. 

But if he is made psycho it will prove that Ak makes bad choices. I just want him to die in a car accident or landslide 

Ash he will be thrown away in his greed to get ak permanent. As long as it's kid it's fine she allowed. And to make leads on top of rolling dung they dip Nav into it and make them free with some thing. Like it's my mistake I threw you and it's my mistake I am here hanging. Realisation there only. Till then both are mandravo. I said na he is bakra. Ak is like in ar shadi time. Nav is in illusionary world built a total empire there like ar. 

It's her single life shaken with the past.jhula is the balance of their relationship. Ak chose that life when she was in pain. She didn't let anyone sit on that jhula. Her world is upside down with The incidents of past hitting fake illusions of present. She fell down alone in that game again as she can't speak any truth out. 

20230125_081146-COLLAGE.jpg