Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Ak has a panic attack: Epi Air Date Jan 25 2023 - Page 9

sunshining thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Abhimanyu heard abhinav say love is fake but marriage is real 

n panic attack made a comeback showing abhi singing is no longer the cure abhir is…quite poetic…bring the kid to Birla house already so the ongoing madness could pause 

also torturing Abhimanyu us getting a lil too one sided now..I would have loved it better with some balance there….I don’t wanna crib but a lot of todays episode was cringe n I did ff a lot…I just feel thoda pace daaltey toh achha rehta…khair…will keep ff’ing until they start redemption track…right now it is more like repetitive you are nobody I’ve moved on n yet I haven’t moved on track …abhi ko batayen abhir kaun hai …unless that happens this stuck record will be the same

Agree Priyanka, if torturing him is makers way of redeeming him, then they have completely lost the plot. Achha Aadmi got more than 60% of ss today. I am so over him really. 

spot on, I dont know how long we can watch the same thing from Ak's side. I dont get her anymore. Yes she is conflicted but common we knew that from dinner itself, so please progress.  

Abhi though thinks she has moved on, dont know if he heard Nav talk about loveless marriage. But then again pre cap shows Ak pulling him out of any illusion there. Abhir doubt that is going to come out any time soon. I highly doubt Abhi would make that connection, he is too devastated to think logically. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Hopefaith

Grace you've joined Ash, both of you want to OFFER poor dr birla, I had almost succeeded in erasing from my mind, that floating thali and head covered in red silken cloth, you forgot to mention silken, details are very important,( you know GD spent months scouring all the stores of

Mumbai looking for appropriate costumes for bride and groom,  her

research was limited to that)

I liked your list of secrets  I have a very important question connected  to

it what will happen when akshu finds out , after she returns to udaipur,

that her dr birla is now  " great friends " with aroooo,  and she has

completely been whitewashed, the poor girl might go into shock

I think she will be shocked at how Arohi is being treated at the Birlas but at the same time I think she will be happy for her.  She still loves her sister.  But I'm sure there will also be a sense of loss and bitterness that Birlas have all but forgotten her.

Unless we start getting scenes were Anand, Shefali, or Nistha ends up mentioning her.  Maybe they want to say her name but due to fainting Manju they cannot 😡 🤣  Because we know Mahima, Manjari, Arohi, and Parth won't 😡

I so want a scene where Roohi meets Akshu and Akshu like helps her in some way.  We know Akshu always ends up helping a Birla in some way.  Roohi is just a kid so Akshu being a mother should still be willing to help a child.

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Will Abhi operate on Nav and Nav won’t make it?   Abhi will see Ak widowed? 

Too dark?

This content was originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

This is better…Abhi stays in Kasauli longer and more truth will be out. 🤞🤞

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He will be made villain slowly i feel..he was a good man first later looked a monkey doing crazy stuff slowly that illusions he is saying it as true as he wants it to be real. It's not real as per ak , but his junoon next if any. That way Nav can be easily thrown and leads can talk later. Because of his blabbering they are unable to speak or go back too. Next will be the boy for abhi to reach ak. 

[/QUOTE)

Meher

If that is the case,he might use his signing on the hospital records in his favour and cause some damage to them.

IAMHope thumbnail

Pura Forrest Gump hai yeh admi.🤦🏻‍♀️

This content was originally posted by: Hopefaith

maybe henceforth they will slowly start showing that he's a little crazy ( sorry I didn't know what word to use)

Illusion/delusion he lives in his own imaginary world .

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iheartChai

Abhi probably didn't hear anything.  If he heard why would he go back home?  Nah, he's too zoned out over the story and hearing how she fell in "love" again.  How she really left him, etc.  Busy doing pity-party.

I know we all agree what he did to Akshu was wrong that fateful day.  But if we take him just as a person.  It was already shocking to hear she had moved on after 7 months and was getting married.  But then to see her family right there and hear this love story it would pierce anyone who may have been holding onto their ex.  Its especially so for Abhi, who has always maintained that Akshu was his first and last love.

The pre-cap had Abhi going and talking to Ak and Ak saying that he left Ak before and asked him to go away from her. I thought Abhi heard their convo and that’s what made him go talk to Ak. We will never know 🤷‍♀️

sunshining thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iheartChai

I think she will be shocked at how Arohi is being treated at the Birlas but at the same time I think she will be happy for her.  She still loves her sister.  But I'm sure there will also be a sense of loss and bitterness that Birlas have all but forgotten her.

Unless we start getting scenes were Anand, Shefali, or Nistha ends up mentioning her.  Maybe they want to say her name but due to fainting Manju they cannot 😡 🤣  Because we know Mahima, Manjari, Arohi, and Parth won't 😡

I so want a scene where Roohi meets Akshu and Akshu like helps her in some way.  We know Akshu always ends up helping a Birla in some way.  Roohi is just a kid so Akshu being a mother should still be willing to help a child.

I have a feeling, she doesnt have animosity or grudge against any of the other birlas including Manic manju. Only person she has lost all trust and faith is Abhi. Thats the reason she is only maintained contact with Manish and no one else, because she doesnt want to hear or know anything about Abhi and vice versa.

With Roohi I want Ak to meet her and help her before she knows who she is. Otherwise blame game will start again. 

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IAMHope

Will Abhi operate on Nav and Nav won’t make it?   Abhi will see Ak widowed? 

Too dark?

Nav does’nt seemed to be hurt badly from pre-cap.

I am guessing with their drunk track, Nav got to know about Abhi, got disturbed and next day got into an accident. If Abhi comes back, he will treat him and stay overnight and some truth reveals which he might still not connect but will leave him curious.

Srivalli1212 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: sunshining

good point Nithya

Calling on Betal angel masterminds, please help Nav completely go crazy

I agree with what meher said. Till day before yesterday I was sure that he'll be positive but these days the character is going overboard. I just want Ak to blast the truth of AbhiM to AbhiNav. Then we can see what he actually does.

I actually have a theory. Probably after getting to know the truth, AbhiNav might turn obsessive.

I'm feeling that sure he'll turn into Manju maata 2.0

IAMHope thumbnail

That’s how they had it strung together. But it’s a precap and they stitch together scenes out of context to mislead us.

This content was originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

The pre-cap had Abhi going and talking to Ak and Ak saying that he left Ak before and asked him to go away from her. I thought Abhi heard their convo and that’s what made him go talk to Ak. We will never know 🤷‍♀️