Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshining

my brain is completely fried Grace. Ok we know Abhi deserves everything that is happening but god it is hard to watch it. Is this how makers are redeeming Abhi, that is so lame if you ask me. 

I shouldnt be feeling sorry for him but, I wanted to give him a hug and tell him to run away from there, but I didnt want him going to the point of no return either. 

Loved the opening scene, almost as much as the one during mask festival. It would have been too hard to accept Abhi being able to help her. Cutie Abhir the saviour made perfect sense.

Lots of unwanted scenes. Oh god I watched the whole Nav's love story narration without ff'd, only to see Abhi's reaction. It was a torture even for us. Even though Nav had more screen space, HC stole the episode yet again. Breakdown seen, you feel like crying. Even harder because you know there is more to come based on precap. Didnt connect with Ak's reaction to the story telling. May be it was just me. 

Unsure whether he heard Nav talk about their fake love story real marriage. Would it make a difference even if he did?. 

Abhi will leave as you say devastated and take the red cloth tali. We wanted a redemption track but what we get in return is the same shaadi track for the umptieth time. Wait for Ak to come and dance to the jijaji song😡🤢. 

I was just cracking a joke about the thali.

HC was good during the story telling scene.  He is the best at emoting.  More pain for Abhi and more to come!  But as much as I understand doesn't make up for what he did.  He has to come to realization for me to fully forgive him for what he did.

In regards to Akshu, she was just keeping reserved and quiet.  She knew he was making things up.  At some points she had the look on her face like what is he telling now.  She doesn't really care because the marriage is just paper and fake. 

Bole chudiyan will definitely be back if wedding time comes because it is a favorite 🤣

sunshining thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Pura Forrest Gump hai yeh admi.🤦🏻‍♀️

perfect description Ash. Will use Forest gump for achha admi from now on. Is it just me or is he acting feels a bit monotonous?. I like Jay dont get me wrong, but I just think it is the role that has limitations. 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: SunnyWhite

He will be made villain slowly i feel..he was a good man first later looked a monkey doing crazy stuff slowly that illusions he is saying it as true as he wants it to be real. It's not real as per ak , but his junoon next if any. That way Nav can be easily thrown and leads can talk later. Because of his blabbering they are unable to speak or go back too. Next will be the boy for abhi to reach ak. 

[/QUOTE)

Meher

If that is the case,he might use his signing on the hospital records in his favour and cause some damage to them.

ak is the judge. If she says truth abhi will listen no doubt. Like nav diaLogues listen to two parties and decide. Nav told all lies today infront of ak. So Abhis side we should get next. Love is there in between abhira we can see their care and concern but anger , hurt,rejection and ego are main in between to clean the stuff. 

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agreed.. but using Abhinav to shield Abhir is very selfish.. and by staying quiet and not revealing about her past is like fooling him.. when you have someone in heart you can’t keep the other person in dark na.. Abhimanyu thrown her out and divorced her, but he is carrying that guilt for 6 years.. we see his redemption also has started. But Akshara knowingly is doing much bigger mistake by not encountering Abhimanyu or giving husband rights to Abhinav. I still don’t understand how is it logical if they still love each other with all the mess they have created around them 

sunshining thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartChai

I was just cracking a joke about the thali.

HC was good during the story telling scene.  He is the best at emoting.  More pain for Abhi and more to come!  But as much as I understand doesn't make up for what he did.  He has to come to realization for me to fully forgive him for what he did.

In regards to Akshu, she was just keeping reserved and quiet.  She knew he was making things up.  At some points she had the look on her face like what is he telling now.  She doesn't really care because the marriage is just paper and fake. 

Bole chudiyan will definitely be back if wedding time comes because it is a favorite 🤣

100%, the pain isnt sufficient, We need proper realisation and regret. Him wanting her to move on do you think that is him showing some regret?

Other scene I thought his acting excelled was when he walked away knowing he was no longer capable of helping Ak with her panic attack. That was sad. 

Please no more bole chudiyan or any other celebrations of Abrohi. I am afraid I might break my TV screen. 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Srivalli1212

I agree with what meher said. Till day before yesterday I was sure that he'll be positive but these days the character is going overboard. I just want Ak to blast the truth of AbhiM to AbhiNav. Then we can see what he actually does.

I actually have a theory. Probably after getting to know the truth, AbhiNav might turn obsessive.

I'm feeling that sure he'll turn into Manju maata 2.0

He is struck in between now . So he has to be thrown away some or other way in story to unite abhira. If he goes good good goody leads are made useless and cheaters he will be mahan. If he is made little grey and obsessive on kid it may look he is real father only. If he is leaving to ak in grey he gets that dhakka back from ak. Right time for the owner to claim them now.He may take kid and go away too so that his family jaap is full with him on r he sees abhira together. That way to truth out by ak. 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Nav is so stupid. Kya bakwaas story sunaya. He could have told how they met in the bus instead. How many idiots do we have to tolerate?

https://twitter.com/4everHcian/status/1618054227112366084?s=20&t=n4IHYP5iEf-LEzJR3F3cUg

Beginning mein abhinav character was touching as he did no stranger can even think of and even relations ll not afford to do ..

Slowly it's turning out to be clownary par clownary..

Upar se he s in delusion world as well..now connecting with him itself difficult

We have to until abhimanyu gets to know one of truth 

sunshining thumbnail

Will Abhi operate on Nav and Nav won’t make it?   Abhi will see Ak widowed? 

Too dark?

you two, please dont get our hopes up with such predictions. It is a minor scratch. Forest gump will make us run in the opposite direction to the mental hospital before he starts running. 

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

But Meher the point of bringing him back is for him to witness Akshara’s love and care for Nav because he is hurt. So Abhi will return to Udhaipur hopeless and dejected and Manjari will scoop him up for the AbRohi wedding.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

again getting him back there in front of ak and abhir. Destiny they can't stop it. 

Jyothi001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunshining

good point Nithya

Calling on Betal angel masterminds, please help Nav completely go crazy

they r slowing making him negative, he is now obsessed with akshara and abhir, his emotions r slowly coming out, if akshara would have told him abt abhimanyu he would have accepted the fact and behaved normal, why makers did not let him know abt abhimanyu these many years their might be reason, see nav dieing will only make things worst with sympathy reunion is waste, itv will not accept this concept, i think in future he will harm akshu and abhir that way both will get redemption Abhi for leaving her and akshu for not revealing abhirs identity