Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

And then Anuj can go to the US Maan can legally adopt Ankush's son. Anupama deals better with older kids anyway. We can then make bets on whether he'll grow up to be like Toshu or Samar. đź¤Ł

Why must someone else child have to deal  with Anu, in any age? he has a mother and I am pretty sure was raised well mannered and had a better up bringing.

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoLo

I am a mother and I know no force on earth will make me leave a child so young, no matter what is going on in my life. Also, where is the assurance that she won’t leave again?  It is not so cut and dry and a biological mother who abandoned her child, does not have first rights, even though related by blood!  This is a show and they have not fostered Anu for long, but I have friends who raised their foster children for years only to have the “mother” return and turn the kids life upside down. Whatever decision that is made, should be in the best interest of the child. 

I am a mother too and I agree with you, nothing would keep me away from my kids that young. I however, have seen parents having to put their kids up for adoption/foster care for various reasons. It isn't easy being put in this situation. We don't know why Maya had to do it yet. I am pretty sure it wasn't easy. I said yesterday, if Choti was product of rape/incest, that in it self is hell for a woman to go through. It isn't pretty. 

I have seen few cases where your mental health isn't put together much less can raise a child. On top of it, this India where you have people like Anu/Baa who blame you pretty much for being put in this situation. I could see, why she would do it. If she was married and in a abusive relationship, she may have decide, if I can't save myself for this abuse that is one thing, but my daughter will not see this abuse or fear from it. Who knows what the reason was, but she is here now and has the mean to take care of her child now. Choti is better off in my opinion with real maa than Anu raising her. Maa has too much responsibility on her and can't give her the attention she needs nor want too.

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

but here she left at orphanage thats the problem she could have left at a safe place. But she left at orphance if some one else adopted her almost 4 years back she has not rights to come back as she never thought of her child. She could have taken help from ngo than dropping her in orphanage. 

May  be maya left the child without letting them know like in a basket. May be she was poor at that time. She recently visited orphanage to know abt her daughter that's when she realized her daughter is adopted. 

I feel maya may have evil intentions too like may be she can't have a child or she needs something from anu. Like bone marrow for her cancer treatment. In the end they just want to glorify upma is above maya.

She went to the orphanage personally and left Anu in their care I don't think they would be able to confirm she is the mother if she left Anu in a basket. So that makes me believe she left her in their care temporarily only. What is the difference between leaving her at an orphanage and an NGO? It's the same thing? Perhaps she wanted to maintain confidentiality about Anu's whereabouts or she was trying to hide her for safety reason otherwise why would she bother to come back for her? There are parents who leave their kids in the care of orphanage temporarily due to unavoidable circumstances that doesn't make them bad parents, but rather just helpless.

Rein123 thumbnail

Which show are you referring to? YHC?

Edited by Rein123 - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

She went to the orphanage personally and left Anu in their care I don't think they would be able to confirm she is the mother if she left Anu in a basket. So that makes me believe she left her in their care temporarily only. What is the difference between leaving her at an orphanage and an NGO? It's the same thing? Perhaps she wanted to maintain confidentiality about Anu's whereabouts or she was trying to hide her for safety reason otherwise why would she bother to come back for her? There are parents who leave their kids in the care of orphanage temporarily due to unavoidable circumstances that doesn't make them bad parents, but rather just helpless.

i mean if she was poor she could have taken help from ngo who empowers women by giving them work. But looking at her launching some perfume product it looks more like may be anu was that unwanted child which she had before marriage due to family pressure she had to drop her in orphanage and before going back to her daughter she wanted to earn as much as she can to face society. 

But the only thing that bothers me is she could have atleast met her in orphanage once in a month or year unless her life had a threat from her family member due to property dispute.if this is the case then yes maya might be right. But if they give any other stupid reason its hard to understand if she was really that much vulnerable to put her daughter into orphanage.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i mean if she was poor she could have taken help from ngo who empowers women by giving them work. But looking at her launching some perfume product it looks more like may be anu was that unwanted child which she had before marriage due to family pressure she had to drop her in orphanage and before going back to her daughter she wanted to earn as much as she can to face society. 

But the only thing that bothers me is she could have atleast met her in orphanage once in a month or year unless her life had a threat from her family member due to property dispute.if this is the case then yes maya might be right. But if they give any other stupid reason its hard to understand if she was really that much vulnerable to put her daughter into orphanage.

As per maya she was forced to separate from CA, it was never her choice. So the only thing that sounds reasonable to me is that CA life was probably at risk, most likely from her own father or relatives, you the type where they practice female infanticide or the type who believe in child marriage. Probably she left her in the orphanage so her in laws and husband believes the girl is dead. 

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rein123

What if my child was in danger around me? Or what if the child was left due to financial issues? What if my situation was such at a point in time that keeping the child nearby would have proven to be detrimental to her growth and development? 

What I don't understand is why the orphanage allowed anuj and Anupamaa to foster a child that already has parents? If you want to adopt a child like that you need the biological parents consent and permission. You can't just adopt someone else's child regardless.

I spoke only for myself, when I said what I said.  But yes, in the US you can adopt someone else’s child, especially if it’s shown that the biologicals are unfit in some way.  However before adoption can be finalized, you usually have to get biological’s permission, if they can be located or are still alive. Side note:  Does Maya’s pretty hair, clothes and appearance of money make her a good mother?  What if she is mentally unstable?  My point was and still is no force on earth would make me leave my baby.  However, I am not saying that either set of parents are better, but the child needs to be with the parent who will take care of them best, whomever that may be.

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Harish111

Maybe the kid got kidnapped. Maybe she got lost. Now because of anuj family being high profile she was able to track her kid?

There are a thousand reason why separation can happenll

If that were true you would see desperation in Maya’s eyes and she would have gone running to her daughter as soon as she saw her, instead of taking videos and pics and sneaking around.  Sorry, but Maya is not getting any sympathy from me.

femmefatale09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shubhK2308

Okay,keeping aside Anu and Anuj, the thing is whatever must have been the reason and circumstances of Maya getting separated from her daughter,the truth is that Anu did spend almost her entire childhood in an orphanage,and now that she has finally warmed up to MaAn,and has gotten a family of her own, Maya just arrives claiming a right over her daughter that she did end up abandoning whatever may be the circumstances.

This way no one will adopt kids, owing that their real parents can come whenever they wish to claim their right.

Key thing to remember: they are FOSTERING CA not ADOPTING. 

Fostering is only about providing care with no legal obligations. If they would have adopted, thats a different story.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoLo

If that were true you would see desperation in Maya’s eyes and she would have gone running to her daughter as soon as she saw her, instead of taking videos and pics and sneaking around.  Sorry, but Maya is not getting any sympathy from me.

She did that to prepare for a legal battle which she doesn't have to because her rights as a mother are still intact moreover she went running after CA at the farmhouse when she fell ill and took care of her the entire time.