Why MaAn want to keep a mother away from her child?

Posted: 1 years ago

If they are so desperate to have kids they can always adopt another orphan, why are they staking their claim on her child that already has parents? Moreover it's clear that Anu was not abandoned but rather separated. So isn't it their moral responsibility to reunite CA with her actual mother given they are just foster parents who have been with CS for just a couple of months? What are they trying to by saying that they will trade Anu for land, property, money etc..? Like they are seriously trying to buy their way into parenthood and deprive a mother of her rights? Anupamaa already has 3 kids and 1 grandchild of her own so why is she holding onto CA and keeping her away from Maaya? How selfish are they? For their own gratification they want to separate a mother from her child?

Because they want to be MaaHaan

Originally posted by Ajab.Pehchan

Because they want to be MaaHaan

This is not Mahaanta, what they are doing is a sin. Trying to keep a mother away from her daughter just because they want to be her parents. It's shameless to the core.

Originally posted by Rein123

If they are so desperate to have kids they can always adopt another orphan, why are they staking their claim on her child that already has parents? Moreover it's clear that Anu was not abandoned but rather separated. So isn't it their moral responsibility to reunite CA with her actual mother given they are just foster parents who have been with CS for just a couple of months? What are they trying to by saying that they will trade Anu for land, property, money etc..? Like they are seriously trying to buy their way into parenthood and deprive a mother of her rights? Anupamaa already has 3 kids and 1 grandchild of her own so why is she holding onto CA and keeping her away from Maaya? How selfish are they? For their own gratification they want to separate a mother from her child?

I am not sure, it is Maa as much as Anuj, who has grown close to Choti and have developed a bond. If you noticed it is Anuj who says all this not Maa.
The only thing that matters to Maa is how to keep her ATM happy and in her hand. Anupama, will say and do whatever Anuj wants her to do not because of what is good for Ca from a mother's point of view (not that she has a bond)but as a spouse who is afraid of losing her husband over him losing custody of this child he has bonded with and wants to adopt.

In my opinion it would be a lot better for drama if they made Anuj(I still think, they can)the father and kept Maya permanent in Ahmedabad. Both Anuj and Maya get joint custody with Ca stays with her mother, has weekly visit with Anuj, with every other weekend visits and alternative holidays and six weeks in summer, like divorce parents do in USA. 

I get to see Maa having panic attack every time, Ca has issues, nightmares, and Anuj runs to his child’s house to deal with her issue🤣. Maa can’t say anything because unlike her grown kids, Ca is still a young child.😂 Every time Ca wants her parents to take her shopping or zoo, Anuj, can and will say sorry, Anu, I have plans with Maya and Choti, she wants us to take here and there.🤣 

There is so much drama in keeping Maya/Anuj as bio parents. 🤣 Anupama will be having an insecurity-induced panic attack every time Anuj runs out the door for his daughter’s issues, and plans with her parents.🤣.. So much meaty drama.🤣

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Snowstorm22

I am not sure, it is Maa as much as Anuj, who has grown close to Choti and have developed a bond. If you noticed it is Anuj who says all this not Maa.
The only thing that matters to Maa is how to keep her ATM happy and in her hand. Anupama, will say and do whatever Anuj wants her to do not because of what is good for Ca from a mother's point of view (not that she has a bond)but as a spouse who is afraid of losing her husband over him losing custody of this child he has bonded with and wants to adopt.

In my opinion it would be a lot better for drama if they made Anuj(I still think, they can)the father and kept Maya permanent in Ahmedabad. Both Anuj and Maya get joint custody with Ca stays with her mother, has weekly visit with Anuj, with every other weekend visits and alternative holidays and six weeks in summer, like divorce parents do in USA. 

I get to see Maa having panic attack every time, Ca has issues, nightmares, and Anuj runs to his child’s house to deal with her issue🤣. Maya can’t say anything because unlike her grown kids, Ca is still a young child.😂 Every time Ca wants her parents to take her shopping or zoo, Anuj, can and will say sorry, Anu, I have plans with Maya and Choti, she wants us to take here and there.🤣 

There is so much drama in keeping Maya/Anuj as bio parents. 🤣 Anupama will be having an insecurity-induced panic attack every time Anuj runs out the door for his daughter’s issues, and plans with her parents.🤣.. So much meaty drama.🤣

Actually what bothers me is the fact that he actually wanted to buy the child by offering her biological mother land and property. Like seriously? Why not reunite a child with its mother instead? So what if you grew fond of them? How can that be greater than a mother yearning for her estranged separated child? He is morally wrong. He has no rights over Choti Anu so frankly Maaya doesn't even need to fight the custody battle because she isnt adopted yet. And if Choti Anu already has a rich biological mother the chances of it being a fraudulent claim is less. 

This is not Mahaanta, what they are doing is a sin. Trying to keep a mother away from her daughter just because they want to be her parents. It's shameless to the core.

True, I just wish CA goes with her real mother and lives happier with her. I bet she’ll have a better life with Maaya than Maan could ever give her.

Kuch din ki baat hai- multiple sins will happen----Maya will be hooking with Anuj as CA needs a father, Kavya will be with Mohit, and MoocharRAJ will be back with anupaMAA....everyone happy with who they deserve to be with....

Edited by hoshiyaar - 1 years ago

I thought the same. CA is not an orphan. So, it will be a crime to not let her go with her biological mother.

Originally posted by hoshiyaar

Kuch din ki baat hai- multiple sins will happen----Maya will be hooking with Anuj as CA needs a father, Kavya will be with Mohit, and MoocharRAJ will be back with anupaMAA....everyone happy with who they deserve to be with....

Lol Maya and Anuj together for Choti Anu and Anuraj getting back together. Auntiji deserves moocharaj only.

Lol Maya and Anuj together for Choti Anu and Anuraj getting back together. Auntiji deserves moocharaj only.

At least Achi Maa won’t have to look for excuses to be with Ache Pita and serve her Mental Mayka