Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strancho thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

Actually what bothers me is the fact that he actually wanted to buy the child by offering her biological mother land and property. Like seriously? Why not reunite a child with its mother instead? So what if you grew fond of them? How can that be greater than a mother yearning for her estranged separated child? He is morally wrong. He has no rights over Choti Anu so frankly Maaya doesn't even need to fight the custody battle because she isnt adopted yet. And if Choti Anu already has a rich biological mother the chances of it being a fraudulent claim is less. 

Guess the Maa in AnupaMaa has been defeated by the “phir se patni”. Lol 😂 Here she had the chance to prove how great of a maa she is and made her puppy realise his mistake of separating a daughter from her mom. But I trust DKP to make MaaYa a villain in the end who will be enlightened none other than Jagat Maa Anupama x2

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: strancho

Also they will have the option of making Anuj MCP 🤣

There is plenty of time to turn Anuj into one. I wish they would with or without Maya in picture, just to show Anupama her grip isn't all that. 🤣

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago
shubhK2308 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay,keeping aside Anu and Anuj, the thing is whatever must have been the reason and circumstances of Maya getting separated from her daughter,the truth is that Anu did spend almost her entire childhood in an orphanage,and now that she has finally warmed up to MaAn,and has gotten a family of her own, Maya just arrives claiming a right over her daughter that she did end up abandoning whatever may be the circumstances.

This way no one will adopt kids, owing that their real parents can come whenever they wish to claim their right.

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If Maya is the biological mother of Anu and did not willingly abandon her at orphanage then she has the legal right to claim custody of Anu. If Anu was abandoned willingly only then would Anuj and Anupama maybe able to make case against Maya’s custody appeal. All this needs to be investigated and cannot be done on a whim. Right now Anu is being fostered and not legally adopted by Anuj and Anupamaa. The foster situation is only a few months and not the legal 5 years after which they could adopt Anu. They already have 1 complaint against them about living situation, though it was false. Anuj and Anupamaa have not yet completed 2 years of marriage that is minimum requirement for adoption. So right now, legally they cannot file for Anu’s adoption. 

radhika_2001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But will the personnel not ask CA who she wants to live with?  What if she says she wants to live with Anuj and Anupama only, then what can Maya do according to law? 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

I am not sure, it is Maa as much as Anuj, who has grown close to Choti and have developed a bond. If you noticed it is Anuj who says all this not Maa.
The only thing that matters to Maa is how to keep her ATM happy and in her hand. Anupama, will say and do whatever Anuj wants her to do not because of what is good for Ca from a mother's point of view (not that she has a bond)but as a spouse who is afraid of losing her husband over him losing custody of this child he has bonded with and wants to adopt.

In my opinion it would be a lot better for drama if they made Anuj(I still think, they can)the father and kept Maya permanent in Ahmedabad. Both Anuj and Maya get joint custody with Ca stays with her mother, has weekly visit with Anuj, with every other weekend visits and alternative holidays and six weeks in summer, like divorce parents do in USA. 

I get to see Maa having panic attack every time, Ca has issues, nightmares, and Anuj runs to his child’s house to deal with her issue🤣. Maa can’t say anything because unlike her grown kids, Ca is still a young child.😂 Every time Ca wants her parents to take her shopping or zoo, Anuj, can and will say sorry, Anu, I have plans with Maya and Choti, she wants us to take here and there.🤣 

There is so much drama in keeping Maya/Anuj as bio parents. 🤣 Anupama will be having an insecurity-induced panic attack every time Anuj runs out the door for his daughter’s issues, and plans with her parents.🤣.. So much meaty drama.🤣

This would be amazing but somehow they will end up showing Anupama as the victim. I do hope that if there's a custody battle then they bring up all her neglect that resulted in Anuj erupting on NYE. Btw, they are still fostering CA, so do they have the same rights as legally adoptive parents?

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

True, I just wish CA goes with her real mother and lives happier with her. I bet she’ll have a better life with Maaya than Maan could ever give her.

And then Anuj can go to the US Maan can legally adopt Ankush's son. Anupama deals better with older kids anyway. We can then make bets on whether he'll grow up to be like Toshu or Samar. 🤣

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: radhika_2001

But will the personnel not ask CA who she wants to live with?  What if she says she wants to live with Anuj and Anupama only, then what can Maya do according to law? 

I think (and this is subject to confirmation), the child should be >= 9 years to be consulted for.

It is to protect the interest of the child knowing that younger children would be absolutely naive and can be easily influenced.

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radhika_2001

Not sure how the law works in India but here in USA, Choti is still a considered a minor, judge may talk to her in his or her office alone with child advocate to see how the child feels. At the end judge will decide what is best for the minor based on who has the best interest, and can provide a better life? At this age the biological mother will be give right to raise her child over foster parents. 

There is nothing wrong with Maya, she looks put together, has a thriving business and can provide a life for choti. That is all courts see what Is right for the kid and which parent can give her a better life?

There is nothing connecting Anuj/Anupama with this child they are fostering and only had for few months in their life. Maya is her bio mother. Unless Maya says he is the father, courts will give the child back to the bio mom. Anuj will have to prove she is unfit to raise her own child. 

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Regardless of how the law works, one can't really expect makers of this crapfest to care about legal procedure when they have rarely exhibited logic or sense. 

It will not be surprising to see custody given to foster parents over biological mother even if its proved that Maaya is fit to be a mother. Shitnupa's trademark 5 pannno ka bhashan and testimony from star character witnesses the Tamashahs who are ideals for society, will certainly swing the decision in favour of Anujpama.

When makers have butchered every other serious issue and show things like a tortured and abused daughter in law staying with ex in laws after divorce as well as idolising them, then it's safe to say they care a hoot about the on ground realities and process about adoption, fostering kids and the associated issues. It's only going to be a device to prove maa ki mahanta and nothing else.

Just want to see how embarassing it gets for them when the recordings are aired out 😈