hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 months ago

Why is Shruti being a 34 year old ready to marry a 50+ year old majboor who she knows will never be able love her back? …pyar andha hota hai but itna bhi nahi…what made her fall for this guy who has nothing to offer in their relationship apart from the responsibility of a teenager with a troubled past? Anuj was atleast made to believe that maa had fallen in love with him but Shruti knows AK wont fall for her ever toh phir koi itna pyar mein paagal ho sakta hai? I think not!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Charm of AKsmiley15smiley16 ladkiya uske baat karna chahti hai, uske saath date pe Jana chahti hai coz he is single smiley37smiley37

I hope they give a glimpse of this how Shruti fell 4 AK thou she said adhya connect her with AK.

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Charm of AKsmiley15smiley16 ladkiya uske baat karna chahti hai, uske saath date pe Jana chahti hai coz he is single smiley37smiley37

I hope they give a glimpse of this how Shruti fell 4 AK thou she said adhya connect her with AK.

this show is about Anupama yaar side characters can’t have a backstory or alag se scenes if they are not related to maa…unless of course if they are the Shahssmiley9 

lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aw Leonard GIF - Aw Leonard Big Bang Theory GIFs

A crying Man is a symbol of trust ..i think...Sympathy first and turns into empathy....follows love...everybody's heart is not rock like Maa....he cried for her attention last year...he still cries...he will smile only when he forgets Maa....koi iski sir pe maro yaar...smiley23

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I would have expected her to play a 40 something. (She is 34 - 35 in real life, isn't it?)

Just like Gaurav who is 42 - 43 is playing a 50 year old.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 3 months ago
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

I would have expected her to play a 40 something. (She is 34 - 35 in real life, isn't it?)

Just like Gaurav who is 42 - 43 is playing a 50 year old.

yeah exactly, still even if we disregard their real and screen ages, Shruti doesnt fit into the story without her having a story of her own…

Shruti falling in love with Anuj is like Anuj falling for Anupamaa 26 saal pehle, weird!

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmikumr

Aw Leonard GIF - Aw Leonard Big Bang Theory GIFs

A crying Man is a symbol of trust ..i think...Sympathy first and turns into empathy....follows love...everybody's heart is not rock like Maa....he cried for her attention last year...he still cries...he will smile only when he forgets Maa....koi iski sir pe maro yaar...smiley23

bold- 😂😂😂 yaar itni baar toh sar par chot kha chuka hai but maa itni chipku hai ki jaati hi nahi, na dil se na dimaag se smiley37

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Isn't Toshu a 30+y/o too,god this is embarrassing smiley37Anupamaa ki sautan uske bete ki age ki haismiley37

Edited by ItsmeAzra - 3 months ago