FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

I think anuj will dump sruthi when he meets maa but sruthi might be pregnant and maa will sacrifice for the baby's sake. they can go for leap after killing off anuj & sruthi in a car accident and leaving anupama with their baby. She can again become the great maa and raise adhya with new baby.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Great idea but no more children should suffer in the hands of Anupamaa.

Atleast one child should be able to get a good upbringing and a normal life which is both impossible with Anupamaa.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Abhi gaao basa nahin aur dekho!

Frankly, inko shaadi hi nahin karni chahiye.

Anuj, Aadhya apni duniya me. Shruti dost hi theek hain. She can live a happily ever after either by herself or some other man who is NOT a Shah or Kapadia.

Anupama "Spice and Chutney" me promotion lekar chef ban jaye aur time par kaam kare aur khaane me baal na gire.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 3 months ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lekin Shruti ka baccha aayega kaise coz Anuj is not really in relationship with her infact he sleeps keeping pillows by his side .

Abhi 5 bacche line mein hai CA , pari , Ishani , mahi , ansh or koi baccha dekhna baaki hai?

Shake_d_spear thumbnail

Sahi yaar kya kya khayali pulao bana rahe hai but I genuinely feel sorry 4 Shruti  kaha phas gayi bechari.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Asur

Ishani, Mahi? Who are they?

Ishani is Paadhik's daughter. Don't know how she came into being as nothing was really clarified from the point of Makkhi being unable to conceive. 

Mahi is the Aniya kid who Vanrajan doesn't want to see but whose education he is supporting, so she is in a hostel/boarding school but her mother Kauva is still found at the tamashahs as an irrelevant presence who keeps yearning for the return of her husband's ex wife AnupaMaid smiley37

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lol not gonna happen since he maa biggest bhakt.Anuj also sleeps with Anu’s side of the bed filled with pillows as if subconsciously having Anu there with him in his bed. This is damn weird but it’s clear he can’t ever move on from Anupama, emotionally, mentally or physically. 

Edited by Historia - 3 months ago
Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FeminEra

I think anuj will dump sruthi when he meets maa but sruthi might be pregnant and maa will sacrifice for the baby's sake. they can go for leap after killing off anuj & sruthi in a car accident and leaving anupama with their baby. She can again become the great maa and raise adhya with new baby.

Based on my recent experiences with Shahi shows, I too had imagined such a track and posted the same here. To make Shruti pregnant Shahi will simply show drunk Anuj making out with her thinking she is Anupama. Or even make her pregnant out of nowhere the way he made the gen 3 fl of yrkkh pregnant with the second lead's child!

Maa will take care of this baby as well and show may head for a gen leap where this child will become next Anupama as CA is now Adya...the makers are sadistic and cringe! They will stoop to the lowest possible level! 

Edited by Time_to_move_on - 3 months ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail

I saw some people saying Shruti character can be like vedika who was kartik second wife from yrkkh season 2 as nayra was presumably dead but she was never pregnant by kartik , he divorced her & married nayra again, she had grey shades .

Regarding Shruti pregnancy Anuj don't get talli wala drunk , agar galti se ho gaya to bo Shruti ki pairo pe gir ke rone lagega smiley37 ek baar hua tha usme usne vanraj ko apni Prem kahani batayi thi 

anyways ye ho sakta Shruti might get pregnant by someone else , maa think Anuj made Shruti pregnant , hellbent on getting Anuj married to Shruti , Anuj 2 would stay silent ,end mein pata chale truth ki after Knowing anupama is joshiben , Anuj can't move on, Shruti end up with one of her ex which resulted pregnancy, Anuj was supporting her as a friend, Shruti died , maan adopted d kid . Kuch bhi likhti hoon smiley36

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Ishani is Paadhik's daughter. Don't know how she came into being as nothing was really clarified from the point of Makkhi being unable to conceive. 

Mahi is the Aniya kid who Vanrajan doesn't want to see but whose education he is supporting, so she is in a hostel/boarding school but her mother Kauva is still found at the tamashahs as an irrelevant presence who keeps yearning for the return of her husband's ex wife AnupaMaid smiley37

hehe what a jholsmiley37