Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I am a mother and I know no force on earth will make me leave a child so young, no matter what is going on in my life. Also, where is the assurance that she won’t leave again?  It is not so cut and dry and a biological mother who abandoned her child, does not have first rights, even though related by blood!  This is a show and they have not fostered Anu for long, but I have friends who raised their foster children for years only to have the “mother” return and turn the kids life upside down. Whatever decision that is made, should be in the best interest of the child. 

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LoLo

I am a mother and I know no force on earth will make me leave a child so young, no matter what is going on in my life. Also, where is the assurance that she won’t leave again?  It is not so cut and dry and a biological mother who abandoned her child, does not have first rights, even though related by blood!  This is a show and they have not fostered Anu for long, but I have friends who raised their foster children for years only to have the “mother” return and turn the kids life upside down. Whatever decision that is made, should be in the best interest of the child. 

Maybe the kid got kidnapped. Maybe she got lost. Now because of anuj family being high profile she was able to track her kid?

There are a thousand reason why separation can happenll

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika_2001

But the question is why was CA abandoned/separated from her biological mother if she was wealthy enough...Given many reasons, the fact remains that CA was in an orphanage when MaAn found her and started legal proceedings to adopt/foster her. Typically I don't think CA will be given custody to her biological mother without CA's wish. I think in the legal proceedings, they ask the child who they want to stay with. If CA says she wants MaAn, Maaya cannot do anything. 

MaAn are living with CA so they are responsible of taking important decisions from day to day basis, about school, extra curricular activities, etc. You cannot have just another person coming into their lives posing as biological parents and change the rhythm of the child and with Vanraj's statement about the integrity of Maaya is also to be considered. Maybe she is fake otherwise why she was hiding, stalking MaAn and taking videos to provide as evidence. 

No they haven't started it yet, even if they have it hasn't been completed and now though forget about given the biological mother has returned to take her back so they are still foster parents who don't have rights. 

Coming to who the child wants to live that I think is only in the case of a married couple getting divorced and the children are biologically related to them, I don't think a court would prioritise the claim of 4 or 5 month foster family over the biological family.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoLo

What if my child was in danger around me? Or what if the child was left due to financial issues? What if my situation was such at a point in time that keeping the child nearby would have proven to be detrimental to her growth and development? 

What I don't understand is why the orphanage allowed anuj and Anupamaa to foster a child that already has parents? If you want to adopt a child like that you need the biological parents consent and permission. You can't just adopt someone else's child regardless.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

There is the realistic aspect and then there is the Anupama aspect.

Coming to the Realistic aspect. If I am not wrong, for children >=9 years will be consulted before granting custody. However Choti Anu is shown to be Choti so it would have to be fought in court.

Come to think of it, one adopts a child and nurtures and raises him/her and one fine day the biological parent comes to claim their child, it is not fair on the child or the foster parent. No parent, biological or adoptive can bear to give up on the child they raise.

Now the Anupama aspect. No other character should be coming anywhere close to Shahs and Kapadias.

Anuj seems to have longed to raise a family and she truly is his daughter. Cannot say that about Anupama. She doesn't seem to have, nor seems to attempt to build a bond. If tomorrow they show Choti Anu going ALL gaga over Anupama, I would be surprised.

Maaya has enough proof that the growing up environment is not conducive to a child and there have been many instances of ill treatment.

If you adopted the child then the biological parents have no claim but if you are only fostering the child that even for less than year that you have no case and nor is it unfair. It is simply your bad luck nothing else.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhK2308

Okay,keeping aside Anu and Anuj, the thing is whatever must have been the reason and circumstances of Maya getting separated from her daughter,the truth is that Anu did spend almost her entire childhood in an orphanage,and now that she has finally warmed up to MaAn,and has gotten a family of her own, Maya just arrives claiming a right over her daughter that she did end up abandoning whatever may be the circumstances.

This way no one will adopt kids, owing that their real parents can come whenever they wish to claim their right.

That is why when it comes to adopting abandoned kids you have to take the consent of the biological parents unless they were voluntarily put up for adoption. Anu was left in an orphanage with intention to return back and it turns out that she was never put up for adoption due to unavoidable situations. There are parents who do that but even in that case you need their legal consent and waiver of parental rights to avoid any complications later on. 

If you are adopting a child make sure they are indeed orphans only.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

What if my child was in danger around me? Or what if the child was left due to financial issues? What if my situation was such at a point in time that keeping the child nearby would have proven to be detrimental to her growth and development? 

What I don't understand is why the orphanage allowed anuj and Anupamaa to foster a child that already has parents? If you want to adopt a child like that you need the biological parents consent and permission. You can't just adopt someone else's child regardless.

but here she left at orphanage thats the problem she could have left at a safe place. But she left at orphance if some one else adopted her almost 4 years back she has not rights to come back as she never thought of her child. She could have taken help from ngo than dropping her in orphanage. 

May  be maya left the child without letting them know like in a basket. May be she was poor at that time. She recently visited orphanage to know abt her daughter that's when she realized her daughter is adopted. 

I feel maya may have evil intentions too like may be she can't have a child or she needs something from anu. Like bone marrow for her cancer treatment. In the end they just want to glorify upma is above maya.

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

POOR WRITING BY DKP

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
radhika_2001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think they want to prove the fact that Parvarish is bigger than Blood. 

There is a kahavat: Janam dene wale se zyada adhikar paalne wale ka hota hai! In the episode, it is established by Abhay that Maya left her baby 7 years ago.