It does not matter whether Vinayak choses pootna

Posted: 1 years ago

Vinayak has been brought up Pootna .. uska nourishment liya hai .. poison and drugs wean off karne me time toh lagega hi .. how did we assume .. a child brought up in Chavan values to not be worthless 

Koi kisi ki jaan. Bach key tabhi bhi thank you or ehsaan nahi milta 

sai found pakhi saved her certain death after 1 day again starts getting trolled .. for having eyes on that nalla Virat ..anyways 

Vinayak should just know that Sai is his biological mother .. and Virat n pakhi have adopted him .. today he will ignore he will feel angry at Sai .. tomorrow again he will feel angry at Sai .. but day after tomorrow 

When Pootna aur tadaka will badmouth Sai .. infront of Vinayak .. tab Khoon khaulega .. 

Bas Vinayak should know for sure he is Sai ka beta 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Wiki says...

Putana is also considered as a foster-mother of Krishna as she breast-fed him. By offering her milk, Putana had performed "the supreme act of maternal devotion", in the shadow of her evil motives. The legend is told and retold in Hindu scriptures and some Indian books, which portray her variously as an evil hag or a demoness who surrendered herself to Krishna, though she initially came with evil motives.

Patralekha is Pootna and not Yashodha

Shesh0506 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Wiki says...

Putana is also considered as a foster-mother of Krishna as she breast-fed him. By offering her milk, Putana had performed "the supreme act of maternal devotion", in the shadow of her evil motives. The legend is told and retold in Hindu scriptures and some Indian books, which portray her variously as an evil hag or a demoness who surrendered herself to Krishna, though she initially came with evil motives.

Ye bhi jaayega starplus ke promo ke neeche

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Wiki says...

Aaj yehi post hoga in social media

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I agree... best outcome of this track would be Vinu being made aware that Sai is his biological mother. Father unknown. 

Sai can say I lost you in accident... hence you were adopted. But since you love them so much stay in CN... but call me Aai. ðŸ¤£

Baki kids are smart... they will search for their father later on . 

Let CN walas decide how to tell him about his father or keep him adopted only. 

We want it but aisa hoga nahi .. ghum makers are sadist .. stop expecting any positive outcomes 

Funny thing is aaj starplus promo dal hi nahi raha hai .. pootna special 

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Sinmegh

We want it but aisa hoga nahi .. ghum makers are sadist .. stop expecting any positive outcomes 

Bilkul nahi rakh rahi hun...

I am expecting worse of Sai giving up Vinu... so that if it doesn't happen... I would be delighted ðŸ¤£

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Vinayak has been brought up Pootna .. uska nourishment liya hai .. poison and drugs wean off karne me time toh lagega hi .. how did we assume .. a child brought up in Chavan values to not be worthless 

Koi kisi ki jaan. Bach key tabhi bhi thank you or ehsaan nahi milta 

sai found pakhi saved her certain death after 1 day again starts getting trolled .. for having eyes on that nalla Virat ..anyways 

Vinayak should just know that Sai is his biological mother .. and Virat n pakhi have adopted him .. today he will ignore he will feel angry at Sai .. tomorrow again he will feel angry at Sai .. but day after tomorrow 

When Pootna aur tadaka will badmouth Sai .. infront of Vinayak .. tab Khoon khaulega .. 

Bas Vinayak should know for sure he is Sai ka beta 

See thats the point. Here they are forcefully feeding us with the narrative that P is more than a mother. She never was. She took a good care of Vinu but her reasons for doing the same were selfish.Otherwise, she shouldnt have run only. Her bond with Vinu lacked warmth n empathy. For me it was more from Vinu's side. Even after uterus removal she was angry with Vinu as he wanted to call Sai chhoti mumma. 

Abhi achanak se when Sai has realised that Vinu is indeed her own, P is being turned to Yashoda😡😡

Two episodes mei usse Yashoda dikhane se ya dialogues bolne se kuch nhi hoga. From 3 months viewers have seen the warm bond between Sai-Vinu n value it more. 

Agar Vinu P ko choose bhi karta hai aur sai se nafrat bhi karta hai, tab bhi it wont last long. He has to come to Sai. Waise I dont think k after knowing truth that Sai is his aai, he will hate her. Dont think so. As you said blood is thicker than water !

P.S. Off-topic: Most probably Sai will help Vinu to correct the mess he created by dropping water on his work today. Farzi mataji to uthke chali gyi thhi waha se. Waise aisa kaunsa school hai jaha saari family competition dekhne jaati ho. Kahi to toxicity level kam karo

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Funny thing is aaj starplus promo dal hi nahi raha hai .. pootna special 

Kiu bhaii...aaj to banta thha...kia sitarajii😕