Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshining

but why 😡 I was holding onto the fact that Abhira were compared to Shiv-Parvati so they wouldnt marry anyone else. With Nav it was more  a verbal agreement nothing legal. Such an insult🤬

I am convinced cvs are trolling IF and taking revenge on us. Sweet potato scene, we expected Nav to start getting doubts, what do we get in return Abhi wanting Ak to forget all memories.😡

Grace: I thought about you for scene with sweet potato. That was.ur idea from before 😊👏

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

but why 😡 I was holding onto the fact that Abhira were compared to Shiv-Parvati so they wouldnt marry anyone else. With Nav it was more  a verbal agreement nothing legal. Such an insult🤬

I am convinced cvs are trolling IF and taking revenge on us. Sweet potato scene, we expected Nav to start getting doubts, what do we get in return Abhi wanting Ak to forget all memories.😡

utter rubbish they are showing 🤬🤬🤬is all I am going to say, u were right it started from yesterday's ep itself 

sunshining thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

hope the truth comes out fast while he is in Shimla…can’t take Majari’s khaands.

Like Abhir’s anger levels, I need to come up new irritation levels 😡 with her plans

any hope of truth coming out I think was dashed today. Sweet potato did the opposite to what we wanted, now the drunk scene will follow same pattern. They are just dragging it now. 

As though we didnt have the world going all mushy eyed, even Abhi has joined the accha aadmi bandwagon😡😡. 

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Honestly don't care anymore if abrohi happens! Akshus is legally married to the clown! It's shit!! 

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just by only saying someone is like shiv Parvati doesn’t make them one, writers never wrote a track where abhimanyu akshara acted like shiv Parvati. 

Edited by Gundamwing - 1 years ago
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

For real! 😂🤣🤣. I couldn’t take my eyes off it. Had to rewatch half the episode 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Abhinav is dense. He himself also makes up stuff to build this illusion of family. I am not too hung up on this. Because if he had a verbal agreement and no ceremony then of course he has to say I had my wedding on paper. 

Also, Abhi and Akshu are just beating around the bush with on another. They want to walk away but also can't because fate keeps bringing them back together. They also have memories of each other that are reopening again. They are stuck. Its the parallel of them telling each other to move on but they can't. So they are bitter, angry, sad, hurt, and jealous (this is for Abhi).

High TRPs so we are getting a bit of a drag on episodes. 

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SejN

Can we take a moment to talk about why Ak’s nose ring is bigger than her face 🤦🏻‍♀️. I wish they picked a smaller or medium size one! It covers half her pretty face 😅😂

this is STRATEGY, they want to shift your focus from their   script to the nose ring so we spend more time discussing it rather than their award winning script/story/screenplay 

Masters in diversion techniques 

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Ab alert kya karna…bandi ko aur aata kya hai karna 

It will be a new low if Abhi accepts even for mg prep.I still have hopes he won’t 🤞🤞

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Someone called it a hoola hoop.

Hathkadi lagti hai. 

Originally posted by: SejN

Can we take a moment to talk about why Ak’s nose ring is bigger than her face 🤦🏻‍♀️. I wish they picked a smaller or medium size one! It covers half her pretty face 😅😂