Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IAMHope

What an erotic episode. So exotic!

he took all ss ab bas chale javo humare story se aur bardaasht nahi hota hume javo Bhai jao acha admi mein mukut lagati hoon

Manjari kuch bada plan kar rhi hai without asking AbRohi.

Khaand Alert!

yup, ziddi Birla will walk into his wedding no doubt🤬🤬

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

They talked to eo in mute mode.that’s a progress! 😄

what's the point, they should be yelling at each other. 

Each of them trying to show who is more mahan😡😡

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

Did anyone feel any sense of romance in that scene. I just wanted akshara to shove that dish into his mouth and say go to hell. 

I think the show is making me bitter lolzzzzzz. 

Also I am getting sick of pranali heavy breathing and big eyes shocked acting. Whatever sympathy I have for akshara is drying up. 

If abhinav and akshara legally married on paper then avhinav is definitely going to die. I can just imagine the blame that will come akshara way, she has just caused the death of another person. 

I think soon not even one character will be likeable, the will find a way to ruin little abhir too. 

I started watching it after Jay's entry and already moved on because makers are not ready to move on from Abhira 🤢👎😒

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Ab alert kya karna…bandi ko aur aata kya hai karna 

hope the truth comes out fast while he is in Shimla…can’t take Majari’s khaands.

Like Abhir’s anger levels, I need to come up new irritation levels 😡 with her plans

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Manjari kuch bada plan kar rhi hai without asking AbRohi.

Khaand Alert!

really  I hope she doesn't force them to get married 

oh my lord bhagwanji uthalo mujhe iss duniya se.

( I want manic manju to say this ,I am sure bhagwanji will oblige)

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

maybe they are legally married but loveless, no intimacy mg ,like AbAr first tilak deal mg

Didn't the same thing happen in s2 kartik vedika were md but not sharing the same room,then they divorced,  sorry if I am wrong,

but why 😡 I was holding onto the fact that Abhira were compared to Shiv-Parvati so they wouldnt marry anyone else. With Nav it was more  a verbal agreement nothing legal. Such an insult🤬

I am convinced cvs are trolling IF and taking revenge on us. Sweet potato scene, we expected Nav to start getting doubts, what do we get in return Abhi wanting Ak to forget all memories.😡

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Can we take a moment to talk about why Ak’s nose ring is bigger than her face 🤦🏻‍♀️. I wish they picked a smaller or medium size one! It covers half her pretty face 😅😂

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

hope the truth comes out fast while he is in Shimla…can’t take Majari’s khaands.

Like Abhir’s anger levels, I need to come up new irritation levels 😡 with her plans

Sri

The angry emoji is for manic maate not you🤗

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SejN

Can we take a moment to talk about why Ak’s nose ring is bigger than her face 🤦🏻‍♀️. I wish they picked a smaller or medium size one! It covers half her pretty face 😅😂

Blame it on the stylist. Sometimes I just 🤦‍♀️