Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

He might be referring to the paper in the hospital that he wrote his name on not an actual registered barrage 🤞🤞

paper boat ⛵ and throw 😂

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What an erotic episode. So exotic!

He might be referring to the paper in the hospital that he wrote his name on not an actual registered barrage 🤞🤞

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I skipped so much..the moment they brought manjari with her justification to whatever she is s trying to do next I skipped it…how do people write such characters…just intolerable 

n I skipped boring Abhinav getting  romantic scenes too…I think I’ve just had enough of his whatever…maybe time to actually move on from him 

they didn’t even show abhi getting jealous so boo 👎🏼

whatever little I liked it abhira learning about each other n silent convo n sweet potato scene was nullified by dialogues from both to move on…Arrey bhai toh move on karo dono …totally feeling disconnected 

n it was not the same with the angst in season 1…the connect was there …you could feel he is doing whatever coz of spite n she was not able to control her feelings for him …iss baar toh aisa lag raha hai jaise kuchh nonsense hai…almost as if all potential moments getting wasted…

Hugely disappointed 

Edited by Pr1yanka - 1 years ago
IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Manjari kuch bada plan kar rhi hai without asking AbRohi.

Khaand Alert!

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

I skipped so much..the moment they brought manjari with her justification to whatever she is s trying to do next I skipped it…how do people write such characters…just intolerable 

n I skipped boring Abhinav getting  romantic scenes too…I think I’ve just had enough of his whatever…maybe time to actually move on from him 

they didn’t even show abhi getting jealous so boo 👎🏼

whatever little I liked it abhira learning about each other n silent convo n sweet potato scene was nullified by dialogues from both to move on…Arrey bhai toh move on karo dono …totally feeling disconnected 

n it was not the same with the angst in season 1…the connect was there …you could feel he is doing whatever coz of spite n she was not able to control her feelings for him …iss baar toh aisa lag raha hai jaise kuchh nonsense hai…almost as if all potential moments getting wasted…

Hugely disappointed 

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

What an erotic episode. So exotic!

They talked to eo in mute mode.that’s a progress! 😄

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Let abhir meet manjari ASAP

need of the hour 

The only character who can put her in her rightful place …in one corner…banished from everyone’s lives she has spoiled 

He must be referring to the paper in the hospital that he wrote his name on not an actual registered marriage 🤞🤞

that would be a good twist, otherwise I dont see how she will ever leave Nav😈

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Manjari kuch bada plan kar rhi hai without asking AbRohi.

Khaand Alert!

Ab alert kya karna…bandi ko aur aata kya hai karna 

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nav said his marriage was done on paper. They slid that in today. Looks like AkshNav are legally married on paper. 

maybe they are legally married but loveless, no intimacy mg ,like AbAr first tilak deal mg

Didn't the same thing happen in s2 kartik vedika were md but not sharing the same room,then they divorced,  sorry if I am wrong,

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Did anyone feel any sense of romance in that scene. I just wanted akshara to shove that dish into his mouth and say go to hell. 

I think the show is making me bitter lolzzzzzz. 

Also I am getting sick of pranali heavy breathing and big eyes shocked acting. Whatever sympathy I have for akshara is drying up. 

If abhinav and akshara legally married on paper then avhinav is definitely going to die. I can just imagine the blame that will come akshara way, she has just caused the death of another person. 

I think soon not even one character will be likeable, the will find a way to ruin little abhir too.