Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveforworld thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DailySoapBai

I am honestly not so invested in a Dimpy-Samar love story as of now... tbh wasn't really a fan of Samar-Nandini either. But I really hope they show Dimpy refusing to be a Shah bahu due to the treatment she gets (like the OS which was posted a few days ago) or makers show Samar putting his and his wife's mental peace first ans moving out. Like Samar acknowledges his family is toxic.... but is that enough..... I understand that as the only working member he doesn't want to "abandon" his family (though his dad was always against his passion and Baa too played favorites) but mobing out for one's mental peace isn't abandoning family. Plus if he really likes Dimpy I hope they show him taking a stand and moving out to start his own family (this isn't just good for Dimpy but Samar as well) imo that would be a better love story that Dimpy winning Baa's approval to be a Bahu... sadly I am sure the latter would be shown as opposed to Samar saying he loves her and she doesn't need a character certificate from anyone. But even if Samar will stand up to Baa it would be highly toxic behavior and comments from her and the end goal would be being accepted by her..... 

Also is it necessary that all of Samar's girlfriends/love interests need to help him woth the academy. I guess it is his anyways...

I wrote that OS. Haven't seen the show since then. Should I write an OS where Baa gets brutally trolled and rejected by every girl's family when she goes with samar's rishta. 

Arshi67 thumbnail

Jee jee re! Baa thinks just that. She has insane levels of self confidence and an unbreakable belief in her gene pool being the besht 😆

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fats24

No educated daughter/ daughter in law will tolerate so much toxicity and noone would want a good for nothing husband. I thought after Doshu was caught cheating she would hand him divorce papers. But, sadly this didn't happen and she returned back to Tamasha Niwas.

I know right. 🙄 What woman’s wants to subject herself to this kind of abuse, especially in today’s society with more opportunity and much better world even India. Such a waste of an education and money spend if all she is going to do is stay and be mini Anu.🤦🏻‍♀️ 

Snowstorm22 thumbnail

I wrote that OS. Haven't seen the show since then. Should I write an OS where Baa gets brutally trolled and rejected by every girl's family when she goes with samar's rishta. 

[/QUOTE

Yes. I am starting think I need to cancel my Hulu account or at least have my son change the password, (why must he suffer)  so I could stop watching it all together. Such a waste of time. This place gives better commentary😂.

DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey! Really liked your OS. Please do write another one for Baa 

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

She is like sabse zyada haq Pari per Baa and Vanraj ka hain and everyone is secondary. 

She needs to be uncomfortable but won't even go to her mother. 

I am shocked she is behaving like a doormat to the Shah family even though she is Rakhee's daughter. 

Anupama has totally brainwashed her 🤔

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

Me either, parents raised her well, educated her. I just don’t get. What more is she waiting for? Is she waiting for him to land in prison for business fraud before deciding finally this is enough?! Toshu has already kidnapped her child, stolen from her funds, cheated on her, will not look for a job. Will not help with the kid except hold Pari, as to say look, I care for my child.🤦🏻‍♀️. I give up on mini Anu!

They totally ruined Kinjal's character along with Kavya's. 

I dont understand what are the writers trying to portray here for young women?? 🤓

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali_98

I am shocked she is behaving like a doormat to the Shah family even though she is Rakhee's daughter. 

Anupama has totally brainwashed her 🤔

Mereko toh yahi nahi samajh aata apni Maa ke pass kyu nahi jaa rahi

Business mein finally involve ho gayi hain 

Kis liye?

Inn ahsaan faramosh Shahs ka ghar chalane ke liye ?

Loveforworld thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DailySoapBai

Hey! Really liked your OS. Please do write another one for Baa 

Hey, just posted new OS. It's called inkaar: the Leela angle. Please check it out. 

Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali_98

They totally ruined Kinjal's character along with Kavya's. 

I don't understand what are the writers trying to portray here for young women. 🤓

I don't get either. I get it Rakhi wasn’t around much but Kinjal said she took her to work when she was younger, gave her a good life, and educated her, and from what I see Rakhi raised a well-rounded daughter as compared to Shah kids.
Kavya’s parents died when she was young, if I remember reading, she was looking for family  and saw from far, after her affair started that this was the type of family, I have been missing. Love is blind and can make you do many stupid things. She was young, he was older and gave her that stability she needed. I was thinking after getting married seeing what this family can do and is like, she would come to her sense and leave. 

Especially after the imagination in her head didn’t become her reality. Nothing is connecting them, no kids so it would make it easier to end this broken marriage beyond repair. Both marriage are beyond repairs.
I can relate seeing a similar situation in my own family with different outcome.

My ex-sister-in-law and younger brother meet in high school, fell in love, and dated for four years. After high school, they insisted on getting married. They couldn’t wait any longer. Catiylan is American and her parents divorced when she was choti Anu’s age. Her parents both remarried. Raised by grandparents. She saw how big our family was and that my parents have been married for 50 years.
She said to us a few times, how she loved that her 5 soon-to-be sister-in-laws all older were still married to their husbands with kids and living the life she craved as a child growing up. She wanted the same.

When both insisted on getting married, we sit her down and begged her not to go through with the marriage because he wasn’t mature and ready for this step but she insisted they would be fine because there was a history of staying together in the marriage  no matter what the problem was, it could be solved.

They got married, she grow up, but my brother didn’t. After two years of marriage, she divorced my brother, finished her nursing degree, moved to another state and remarried, and is now enjoying her life with a husband who is worthy of her. My younger brother is another Toshu but with a job, still acting immature, while his ex-wife is living her life with happiness. 

I wish writers would show how strong both ladies could be if they walked away from their headaches.

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago