Toxic anuj kapadiya

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

This anuj kapadiya is worst speci men on earth than anupama 

1) He never helped Malvika to overcome husband abuse and rape left her to roam roads but is busy helping Toshu Kinjal settle in UK and giving them money and friends nos etc. Where was all this for his sister Malvika? Why he never did all this for Malvika although shes own sister? Toshu/Kinjal are not even his family they are shah family. Yes step father but basically in india no step father gives money or takes care of adult step kids 

2) Hes busy doing seva and cooking for anupama and shahs in shahs kitchen this shameless simp. Why he never cooked for his adopted parents etc? Or even Malvika only once he made that too bread toast i think never laddoos etc that he gets up at 4am and makes and gives to anupama for bapuji for kinjal 

3) This shameless piece of shit is bothered about all woman in shahs Baa is his mom, Kinjal and pakhi and dimpy and kavay too he will run to help without asking. Why he left his abused sister roam world alone 10 years. Honestly the crying drama hhe did in diwali when Mlavika past came out was all drama as per me. He never loved Malvika simply calling her bacchi. He was emotionally blackmailing her talking sweet so she writes 100% kapadiya business to him i think so he can hand it to lover wife anupama

4) This useless fellow not bothered about own daughter CA but bothered about kinjal, dimpy, pakhi so shameless man allow shahs to abuse his 6-7 year old kid. He allows anupama to abuse and neglect her 

5) Also i doubt one day in life he did any seva of his adoptd parents but since coming to india busy doing seva of Baa and bapuji calling them mom dad. You fool your mom in law is kanta go do her seva atleast you will get punya not gaalis and jhootas 

6) When some guy was after nandini anuj only hit him and threatened him etc. But when vanraj was abusing Malvika feelow was busy romancing lover anupama 

7) This no self respect person will keep quiet when vanraj slaps him grabs his collar baa pakhi toshu abuse him but made ankush and barkha kneel in front of anupama. Now he doubts his own mom MD and is suspicous of her when her questions are right but will make MD fall at anupama feet one day. Next is turn of Barkha be ready o fall at anupama feet after MD 

Never seen another eshaan faramosh man than anuj kapadiya ever 

Honestly i used to sympathize with how shahs treat him than anupama but hes not some abla uneducated poor bonded laborer who has to tolerate shit from anyone even wife or wife ex hubby family 

Whats use of education in USA f you turn out with no spine no self respect like anuj 

What is education - it makes you mature to know right from wrng and strength to correct it 

Here anuj is behaving worst tahn 10th pass anupama 12th pass pakhi etc 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

This anuj kapadiya is worst speci men on earth than anupama 

1) He never helped Malvika to overcome husband abuse and rape left her to roam roads but is busy helping Toshu Kinjal settle in UK and giving them money and friends nos etc. Where was all this for his sister Malvika? Why he never did all this for Malvika although shes own sister? Toshu/Kinjal are not even his family they are shah family. Yes step father but basically in india no step father gives money or takes care of adult step kids 

2) Hes busy doing seva and cooking for anupama and shahs in shahs kitchen this shameless simp. Why he never cooked for his adopted parents etc? Or even Malvika only once he made that too bread toast i think never laddoos etc that he gets up at 4am and makes and gives to anupama for bapuji for kinjal 

3) This shameless piece of shit is bothered about all woman in shahs Baa is his mom, Kinjal and pakhi and dimpy and kavay too he will run to help without asking. Why he left his abused sister roam world alone 10 years. Honestly the crying drama hhe did in diwali when Mlavika past came out was all drama as per me. He never loved Malvika simply calling her bacchi. He was emotionally blackmailing her talking sweet so she writes 100% kapadiya business to him i think so he can hand it to lover wife anupama

4) This useless fellow not bothered about own daughter CA but bothered about kinjal, dimpy, pakhi so shameless man allow shahs to abuse his 6-7 year old kid. He allows anupama to abuse and neglect her 

5) Also i doubt one day in life he did any seva of his adoptd parents but since coming to india busy doing seva of Baa and bapuji calling them mom dad. You fool your mom in law is kanta go do her seva atleast you will get punya not gaalis and jhootas 

6) When some guy was after nandini anuj only hit him and threatened him etc. But when vanraj was abusing Malvika feelow was busy romancing lover anupama 

7) This no self respect person will keep quiet when vanraj slaps him grabs his collar baa pakhi toshu abuse him but made ankush and barkha kneel in front of anupama. Now he doubts his own mom MD and is suspicous of her when her questions are right but will make MD fall at anupama feet one day. Next is turn of Barkha be ready o fall at anupama feet after MD 

Never seen another eshaan faramosh man than anuj kapadiya ever 

Honestly i used to sympathize with how shahs treat him than anupama but hes not some abla uneducated poor bonded laborer who has to tolerate shit from anyone even wife or wife ex hubby family 

Whats use of education in USA f you turn out with no spine no self respect like anuj 

What is education - it makes you mature to know right from wrng and strength to correct it 

Here anuj is behaving worst tahn 10th pass anupama 12th pass pakhi etc 

he does not even knows us ki currency kya hai 

he said in todays episode that us currency is euros

smiley37

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I believ makers wanted to make mister shah as hero but looking at anuj popularity scared them . That's why they totally ruined him to WW MAA and 🗑️

firewings_diya thumbnail

Iss show main sab insane hai smiley36 bekar and faltu log hai smiley37 i loved anuj at some point. Now all characters are useless and brainless smiley36 thank god i left the show long back smiley37