Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

I don't get either. I get it Rakhi wasn’t around much but Kinjal said she took her to work when she was younger, gave her a good life, and educated her, and from what I see Rakhi raised a well-rounded daughter as compared to Shah kids.
Kavya’s parents died when she was young, if I remember reading, she was looking for family  and saw from far, after her affair started that this was the type of family, I have been missing. Love is blind and can make you do many stupid things. She was young, he was older and gave her that stability she needed. I was thinking after getting married seeing what this family can do and is like, she would come to her sense and leave. 

Especially after the imagination in her head didn’t become her reality. Nothing is connecting them, no kids so it would make it easier to end this broken marriage beyond repair. Both marriage are beyond repairs.
I can relate seeing a similar situation in my own family with different outcome.

My ex-sister-in-law and younger brother meet in high school, fell in love, and dated for four years. After high school, they insisted on getting married. They couldn’t wait any longer. Catiylan is American and her parents divorced when she was choti Anu’s age. Her parents both remarried. Raised by grandparents. She saw how big our family was and that my parents have been married for 50 years.
She said to us a few times, how she loved that her 5 soon-to-be sister-in-laws all older were still married to their husbands with kids and living the life she craved as a child growing up. She wanted the same.

When both insisted on getting married, we sit her down and begged her not to go through with the marriage because he wasn’t mature and ready for this step but she insisted they would be fine because there was a history of staying together in the marriage  no matter what the problem was, it could be solved.

They got married, she grow up, but my brother didn’t. After two years of marriage, she divorced my brother, finished her nursing degree, moved to another state and remarried, and is now enjoying her life with a husband who is worthy of her. My younger brother is another Toshu but with a job, still acting immature, while his ex-wife is living her life with happiness. 

I wish writers would show how strong both ladies could be if they walked away from their headaches.

The real thing is they don't have a separate set. They won't bother to make. Everything in the world revolves around Shah house. 

They want to work with the actors playing Shah family as their off screen bonding is good. 

Rupali and alpana are on good terms off screen . That's why they keep working together. 

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

I don't get either. I get it Rakhi wasn’t around much but Kinjal said she took her to work when she was younger, gave her a good life, and educated her, and from what I see Rakhi raised a well-rounded daughter as compared to Shah kids.
Kavya’s parents died when she was young, if I remember reading, she was looking for family  and saw from far, after her affair started that this was the type of family, I have been missing. Love is blind and can make you do many stupid things. She was young, he was older and gave her that stability she needed. I was thinking after getting married seeing what this family can do and is like, she would come to her sense and leave. 

Especially after the imagination in her head didn’t become her reality. Nothing is connecting them, no kids so it would make it easier to end this broken marriage beyond repair. Both marriage are beyond repairs.
I can relate seeing a similar situation in my own family with different outcome.

My ex-sister-in-law and younger brother meet in high school, fell in love, and dated for four years. After high school, they insisted on getting married. They couldn’t wait any longer. Catiylan is American and her parents divorced when she was choti Anu’s age. Her parents both remarried. Raised by grandparents. She saw how big our family was and that my parents have been married for 50 years.
She said to us a few times, how she loved that her 5 soon-to-be sister-in-laws all older were still married to their husbands with kids and living the life she craved as a child growing up. She wanted the same.

When both insisted on getting married, we sit her down and begged her not to go through with the marriage because he wasn’t mature and ready for this step but she insisted they would be fine because there was a history of staying together in the marriage  no matter what the problem was, it could be solved.

They got married, she grow up, but my brother didn’t. After two years of marriage, she divorced my brother, finished her nursing degree, moved to another state and remarried, and is now enjoying her life with a husband who is worthy of her. My younger brother is another Toshu but with a job, still acting immature, while his ex-wife is living her life with happiness. 

I wish writers would show how strong both ladies could be if they walked away from their headaches.

Applauds for you and your family trying to make the girl understand your brother wasnt ready for marriage but i guess love is blind for some. They dont see the practical side of life.❤️

Marriage is no joke and defo not a game. 

Lives are at stake along with one's mental health. On top of that if children are involved. 

Regarding Kinjal i can not figure out what her issue is. No matter what that child will always have her family. Even after a divorce from Toshu. 

She will be able to spend time with her dad and family once in a while and still know them  why does she have to live with the toxic family ?

Writers need to sort hemselves out , of what they are showing people on tv. What social message they want to give out. Especially to girls and woman. 

Its hard for woman generally in this world showing this only makes them be more frail and vulnerable. Thinking this is all nornal to suffer 

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Palak2812

Mereko toh yahi nahi samajh aata apni Maa ke pass kyu nahi jaa rahi

Business mein finally involve ho gayi hain 

Kis liye?

Inn ahsaan faramosh Shahs ka ghar chalane ke liye ?

The Women in the Shah house are providing for them. They should be ashamed. 

Shah and his Baa are only good for taunts, digs, and insults to others. 

About Kinjal then i give up on this girl 🤔 there is no hope for her. 

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Don’t try to find any logic/inspiration/message in ITV. The actors themselves do not take their characters or the show seriously. If you guys are looking for meaningful plot then come out of ITV. ITV can’t give you that. 

punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

The root cause of all Shah family problem is BAA and her uncontrolled caustic tongue and gutter mentality.

She creates so much ill will towards others with her curses that it all travels back to the Shah family and bites them in the ASS. There is a saying that WHAT YOU GIVE YOU GET BACK. Same is with BAA and SHAH family

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: punam2712

The root cause of all Shah family problem is BAA and her uncontrolled caustic tongue and gutter mentality.

One day someone should tear her tongue out of her mouth and hand it back in her very hands after gift wrapping it and say "Ab de baddua"😉 

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: punam2712

She creates so much ill will towards others with her curses that it all travels back to the Shah family and bites them in the ASS. There is a saying that WHAT YOU GIVE YOU GET BACK. Same is with BAA and SHAH family

I agree!

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: strancho

Don’t try to find any logic/inspiration/message in ITV. The actors themselves do not take their characters or the show seriously. If you guys are looking for meaningful plot then come out of ITV. ITV can’t give you that. 

Exactly 💯

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShahH8er

One day someone should tear her tongue out of her mouth and hand it back in her very hands after gift wrapping it and say "Ab de baddua"😉 

This family is karmaproof. She will remain the lead till the end .