Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjali_98

I wouldnt even open the door for these type of people forget shutting the door on their face  🤔

Baa and her family are disgusting and vile.🤢 And Samar is no better. 

Being a mute spectator doesnt exclude him from being like them. 

He needs to take stands and speak against his family and move out saying Baa and Mr Shah need to change or else i am not coming back home. 

Only then i can consider Samar being a good person. 

Dimpy needs to get away from these people unless she also wants to be another Kinjal🤓

So glad Nandini dumped Samar and left. 

I wasn’t watching when Nandini left but, from few clips and hearing from everyone here, I do have more respect for her. You are right he needs to take a stand for himself. Kinjal is a lost cost. You would think she would want Pari in a better environment.🤦🏻‍♀️

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I would love Dimple to reject Samar's marriage proposal if he cannot move out of SH. That's it if Dimple has any amount of respect for abused girls like her and will not get coaxed by MahaMAA into agreeing to respect Venom and adjust.

That's it, no other comments on my end. SamPle looks too shallow for me to be invested in it.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

I have been watching this show for about 4 months and all I have heard out of this woman’s toxic mouth is, I will be the one to bring my kind of daughter for Samar. Dimple isn’t good enough. Today she went off on Dimple and told Samar, Dimple will not be part of my family. Last I checked, no one was lining up in front of her door steps with girls for Samar to marry🤦🏻‍♀️. With the toxic nature of this woman and her family, what parents would be ok with letting their daughter marry in to them?🤦🏻‍♀️ Does she think with all the negativity the family has shown with their drama in front of their neighbors they will find anyone willing to say, yeah, let’s marry our daughter into this great family and have Baa as a grandmother-in-law?🙄 As a mother to 2 daughters, If Baa came to my door with an engagement for my daughters, I would laugh at her face while closing the door shut.😂. What parents would want their daughter married into a family, where man have no job except for Samar, and Woman of the house are  the ones working and same time they have to listen to her batimaazi daily. I love my daughters too much to subject them to this kind of life on purpose.

You're absolutely right. Baa keeps on harping about being sanskaar . Is this called sanskaar? Look at Doshu and Pakhi. If they were truly sanskaari they wouldn't have treated their mother like trash. Now Doshu doesn't even treat his father well. Forget marriage I would let my daughter be single instead of going into this kind of toxic family. 

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fats24

You're absolutely right. Baa keeps on harping about being sanskaar . Is this called sanskaar? Look at Doshu and Pakhi. If they were truly sanskaari they wouldn't have treated their mother like trash. Now Doshu doesn't even treat his father well. Forget marriage I would let my daughter be single instead of going into this kind of toxic family. 

Exactly.

If my daughter was in love with one of  these Shah men i would defo doubt their intelligence, and then advice them its better to be single and ummarried forever then marrying into that toxic family.

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I wasn’t watching when Nandini left but, from few clips and hearing from everyone here, I do have more respect for her. You are right he needs to take a stand for himself. Kinjal is a lost cost. You would think she would want Pari in a better environment.🤦🏻‍♀️

I still dont understand why Kinjal is still living in that house??

Does she plan to make a go of things with Toshu??🤢

After everything he has done she is still there.

What kind of example is she setting for her child?? And that to her girl ??

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kinjal is just a Padhi likhi Shitnupa. No better or worse.

It's a shame because this character was so promising when the show started....

Palak2812 thumbnail

She is like sabse zyada haq Pari per Baa and Vanraj ka hain and everyone is secondary. 

She needs to be uncomfortable but won't even go to her mother. 

Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Me either, parents raised her well, educated her. I just don’t get. What more is she waiting for? Is she waiting for him to land in prison for business fraud before deciding finally this is enough?! Toshu has already kidnapped her child, stolen from her funds, cheated on her, will not look for a job. Will not help with the kid except hold Pari, as to say look, I care for my child.🤦🏻‍♀️. I give up on mini Anu!

Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

Well said! I would prefer my daughters to stay single instead of any toxic family.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Me either, parents raised her well, educated her. I just don’t get. What more is she waiting for? Is she waiting for him to land in prison for business fraud before deciding finally this is enough?! Toshu has already kidnapped her child, stolen from her funds, cheated on her, will not look for a job. Will not help with the kid except hold Pari, as to say look, I care for my child.🤦🏻‍♀️. I give up on mini Anu!

No educated daughter/ daughter in law will tolerate so much toxicity and noone would want a good for nothing husband. I thought after Doshu was caught cheating she would hand him divorce papers. But, sadly this didn't happen and she returned back to Tamasha Niwas.