Does Baa, think every girl wants to be part of her toxic family😡

Posted: 1 years ago

I have been watching this show for about 4 months and all I have heard out of this woman’s toxic mouth is, I will be the one to bring my kind of daughter for Samar. Dimple isn’t good enough. Today she went off on Dimple and told Samar, Dimple will not be part of my family. Last I checked, no one was lining up in front of her door steps with girls for Samar to marry🤦🏻‍♀️. With the toxic nature of this woman and her family, what parents would be ok with letting their daughter marry in to them?🤦🏻‍♀️ Does she think with all the negativity the family has shown with their drama in front of their neighbors they will find anyone willing to say, yeah, let’s marry our daughter into this great family and have Baa as a grandmother-in-law?🙄 As a mother to 2 daughters, If Baa came to my door with an engagement for my daughters, I would laugh at her face while closing the door shut.😂. What parents would want their daughter married into a family, where man have no job except for Samar, and Woman of the house are  the ones working and same time they have to listen to her batimaazi daily. I love my daughters too much to subject them to this kind of life on purpose.

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago

I am honestly not so invested in a Dimpy-Samar love story as of now... tbh wasn't really a fan of Samar-Nandini either. But I really hope they show Dimpy refusing to be a Shah bahu due to the treatment she gets (like the OS which was posted a few days ago) or makers show Samar putting his and his wife's mental peace first ans moving out. Like Samar acknowledges his family is toxic.... but is that enough..... I understand that as the only working member he doesn't want to "abandon" his family (though his dad was always against his passion and Baa too played favorites) but mobing out for one's mental peace isn't abandoning family. Plus if he really likes Dimpy I hope they show him taking a stand and moving out to start his own family (this isn't just good for Dimpy but Samar as well) imo that would be a better love story that Dimpy winning Baa's approval to be a Bahu... sadly I am sure the latter would be shown as opposed to Samar saying he loves her and she doesn't need a character certificate from anyone. But even if Samar will stand up to Baa it would be highly toxic behavior and comments from her and the end goal would be being accepted by her..... 

Also is it necessary that all of Samar's girlfriends/love interests need to help him woth the academy. I guess it is his anyways...

Originally posted by DailySoapBai

I am honestly not so invested in a Dimpy-Samar love story as of now... tbh wasn't really a fan of Samar-Nandini either. But I really hope they show Dimpy refusing to be a Shah bahu due to the treatment she gets (like the OS which was posted a few days ago) or makers show Samar putting his and his wife's mental peace first ans moving out. Like Samar acknowledges his family is toxic.... but is that enough..... I understand that as the only working member he doesn't want to "abandon" his family (though his dad was always against his passion and Baa too played favorites) but mobing out for one's mental peace isn't abandoning family. Plus if he really likes Dimpy I hope they show him taking a stand and moving out to start his own family (this isn't just good for Dimpy but Samar as well) imo that would be a better love story that Dimpy winning Baa's approval to be a Bahu... sadly I am sure the latter would be shown as opposed to Samar saying he loves her and she doesn't need a character certificate from anyone. But even if Samar will stand up to Baa it would be highly toxic behavior and comments from her and the end goal would be being accepted by her..... 

Also is it necessary that all of Samar's girlfriends/love interests need to help him with the academy. I guess it is his anyways...

I agree latter will happen as well, for the drama factor. I for one have only seen clippings of Nardini and Samar so I can’t say much. I am not in favor of Samar and Dimple's romance because of Baa. I prefer Dimple to put herself first, get her life in order and find someone with no toxic grandmother or family. Dimpy will never be good enough for Samar from near or far because of her rape victim status in Baa’s mind. Her batimaaz mindset will never change, why subject Dimple to a lifetime of this abuse, in my honest opinion? I agree Samar needs to move out and stand on his own feet. He is managing the Dance academy, it is bringing in revenue. He can still help his father out with household expenses at the same time find his footing and mental peace. He needs to leave this toxicity behind for his sanity. I honestly couldn’t live in that house with that woman. I would have either killed myself or her. Baa is just too much.😡

Exactly, let alone building new relations. I wouldn't even stand near such obnoxious women even in public setting.

These people doesn't even know how to behave in public and then wonders why so many issue

Originally posted by Snowstorm22

I have been watching this show for about 4 months and all I have heard out of this woman’s toxic mouth is, I will be the one to bring my kind of daughter for Samar. Dimple isn’t good enough. Today she went off on Dimple and told Samar, Dimple will not be part of my family. Last I checked, no one was lining up in front of her door steps with girls for Samar to marry🤦🏻‍♀️. With the toxic nature of this woman and her family, what parents would be ok with letting their daughter marry in to them?🤦🏻‍♀️ Does she think with all the negativity the family has shown with their drama in front of their neighbors they will find anyone willing to say, yeah, let’s marry our daughter into this great family and have Baa as a grandmother-in-law?🙄 As a mother to 2 daughters, If Baa came to my door with an engagement for my daughters, I would laugh at her face while closing the door shut.😂. What parents would want their daughter married into a family, where man have no job except for Samar, and Woman of the house are  the ones working and same time they have to listen to her batimaazi daily. I love my daughters too much to subject them to this kind of life on purpose.

@bold, you're too kind. My mother would have dragged her out by the hair if such a rishta came for me. 

Originally posted by Meghz99

@bold, you're too kind. My mother would have dragged her out by the hair if such a rishta came for me. 

My husband wouldn’t let me drag her out with her hair or her saree dupata.😂😂

My husband wouldn’t let me drag her out with her hair or her saree dupata.😂😂

Even I thought you are too good and soft. I agree even my husband won't allow me to say anything because of her age. Or else I would give left right center to eye my family.  

Originally posted by amulbaby06

Even I thought you are too good and soft. I agree even my husband won't allow me to say anything because of her age. Or else I would give left right center to eye my family.  

Exactly! I could hear my husband, she is old, set in her ways, show some compassion.🙄

Exactly! I could hear my husband, she is old, set in her ways, show some compassion.🙄

Absolutely true. Generally men can't say anything to old ladies, mother wali feeling. 

I wouldnt even open the door for these type of people forget shutting the door on their face  🤔

Baa and her family are disgusting and vile.🤢 And Samar is no better. 

Being a mute spectator doesnt exclude him from being like them. 

He needs to take stands and speak against his family and move out saying Baa and Mr Shah need to change or else i am not coming back home. 

Only then i can consider Samar being a good person. 

Dimpy needs to get away from these people unless she also wants to be another Kinjal🤓

So glad Nandini dumped Samar and left.