Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshining

Abla naari to me looked like a teenager who is talking to her crush. From Abhi's side it felt he was just being polite, but it is clear he holds no grudge and has completely forgotten her past.

Was there a purpose for their screen. Did she pick up any hint from his sudden pause and change of topic or are cv's slowly trying to push in the direction we dont want to go😟😟

I liked how Abhi cut the conversation (twice)and diverted it to Roohi when she was getting overboard…and didn’t share about Ak 🤗

sunshining thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: IAMHope

It’s going to be just ok today - Abhi and Akshu will walk away in opposite directions while all the cuckoo clocks chime in unison. And cut to DV in  Birla House.
I pray pray 🙏🏻 pray 🤲 please don’t have Akshara in the middle of Shefali and her troubles with the oldest Birla boy. 

I hope when Shef finally speaks up about DV she shows Abhi and Manhoos Manjari the mirror- how they pushed and threw a recently mc Akshara out the door 6 years ago. 

@bold, I sincerely hope so. I think I raised the same thing a couple of days in another post. What Manic Manju did does constitute DV. In the name of family and rishta itv has been showing these kind of behaviour is acceptable just with a sorry. Time someone calls this out and the perpetrators are punished irrespective of who the person is. 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sunshining

Meher, Grace, Abhira being pushed towards each other by others but Nav and Abhir coming in the middle, I am sure there is a deeper meaning there. Keen to know your thoughts

Abhira attraction and love is natural none can stop it as it's through heart. They both are drawn in this process of meeting again falling for each other without speaking as their love is strong and intact buried inside which is coming out back. Nav and bacha coming in between shows them that they are in a situation fixed in between them.abji thinks it's nav ka bacha his rupees 2 brain won't connect more than that. That's why nav and bacha shown together at a go in between. For ak , that father's love for bacha how to tell abhi whom he gave to Abhis son. Super duper bits. 

sunshining thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Abhira attraction and love is natural none can stop it as it's through heart. They both are drawn in this process of meeting again falling for each other without speaking as their love is strong and intact buried inside which is coming out back. Nav and bacha coming in between shows them that they are in a situation fixed in between them.abji thinks it's nav ka bacha his rupees 2 brain won't connect more than that. That's why nav and bacha shown together at a go in between. For ak , that father's love for bacha how to tell abhi whom he gave to Abhis son. Super duper bits. 

brilliantly explained, Thanks Meher🙏🙏

sunshining thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Akshu’s anger on abhi not reacting in seeing her and leaving without saying a word …delicious scenes…sarhad n all in dono key bas ka nahi hai 

and Abhi not being able to stop himself from looking at her one last time😢😢. Brilliantly done. Simple scenes that leave an impact because of the actors. HC as always was perfect with the subtle expressions, but PR also killed it. Could literally feel Ak's inner turmoil. 💕💕

sunshining thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Abhir's maths teacher always being in his head. oh the kid problems.  That was so realistic and so adorably done👏. I so want more scenes of him. 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeh kaisi permission slip hai ? With a lot of gratitude we thank you for your guidance- Akshara & Abhimanyu 

🤣

76D1EE79-4521-47DA-9A04-F4181B0BE610.jpeg

sunshining thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Yeh kaisi permission slip hai ? With a lot of gratitude we thank you for your guidance- Akshara & Abhimanyu 

🤣

good one, I was too busy looking at Abhimanyu's name, didnt even notice what she wrote. Why did she make a big deal about writing 1 short sentence. It wasnt hard to show a couple of lines asking permission beats me why they miss such simple details.

sunshining thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

many still doubting Ruhi's birla connection. 

https://twitter.com/EkBanjaran/status/1616972046961086465

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I doubt it too. It will be a fantastic twist. But they must have a plan for Aarohi turning so sparkling white.