Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DotDash thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: iheartChai

It may be sad but good people never dwell on what they receive in return for good deeds. If in the end he ends up uniting a broken family what better gift to know you helped a family heal and become whole? You helped 3 souls.

It would be like expecting something in return for donating money or food to a needy family. Does one expect them to invite one to their dinner as a thank you? To know that a family in need has at least one good meal or several meals to help them through the week so they can save a little money get themselves back on track?

If everyone expected something in return for every good deed they did then there wouldn't be many people doing good deeds.

Abhinav is of this philosophy. And if they keep him good then he won't expect anything in return. He knew he was but a co passenger in Abhir's  and Akshu’s life. He was never meant to be the life partner for Akshu nor the life long father.

He will most likely have a moment of weakness for Abhir, but hopefully makers show that his “acha admi” sense pre avails. 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sunshining

100% agree. Now that the makers have shown him to be an abuser they better show him getting punished for it, without any of the family and forgiving for the sake of the son nonsense. 

So glad Shefali did talk back, lets hope she gets the courage to take it further. 

I’m so angry at that scene 

They really need to execute this track well 

I have first hand seen such victims and this is no joke 

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Matlab what was the point of showing crowd jostling away at the wedding when they didn’t even show a close scene…one sec they were close n next sec they were 1 foot apart where easily Abhinav n abhir could slide in dancing…I can’t …lol 

sunshining thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

I’m so angry at that scene 

They really need to execute this track well 

I have first hand seen such victims and this is no joke 

So have I, which is why my blood boils. I am glad they finally showed the disclaimer. 

Makers have made a mockery of it once, they better not stuff it up again. Itv is a great platform to raise awareness and educate people, sadly makers use it just for TRP. 

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Soul connection was back y’all lol but only on wedding like a true rishta soul connection with wedding lmao ..clock shop mein koi soul connection nahi hua 

sunshining thumbnail

Matlab what was the point of showing crowd jostling away at the wedding when they didn’t even show a close scene…one sec they were close n next sec they were 1 foot apart where easily Abhinav n abhir could slide in dancing…I can’t …lol 

I was so waiting for those 2 to get pushed closer and girija to trip again, ofcourse Nav had to come in between remind me that she is married.😡😡. 

sunshining thumbnail

Soul connection was back y’all lol but only on wedding like a true rishta soul connection with wedding lmao ..clock shop mein koi soul connection nahi hua 

it will come, one step at a time, birds cuckoo'd, dilwale's heart is calling, dulhania couldnt get him out of her head. It is only a matter of time. I was actually surprised they showed it this quickly though. 

sunshining thumbnail

Meher, Grace, Abhira being pushed towards each other by others but Nav and Abhir coming in the middle, I am sure there is a deeper meaning there. Keen to know your thoughts

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

So have I, which is why my blood boils. I am glad they finally showed the disclaimer. 

Makers have made a mockery of it once, they better not stuff it up again. Itv is a great platform to raise awareness and educate people, sadly makers use it just for TRP. 

When all this comes out and Birla’s question Shefali why she didn’t tell them or take their help…I do want her to address Manjari & Abhi if they both can mistreat Ak right after her mc and threw her out then how can she expect any support from them. That would be a good lash to both.

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This would be brilliant 

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

When all this comes out and Birla’s question Shefali why she didn’t tell them or take their help…I do want her to address Manjari & Abhi if they both can mistreat Ak right after her mc and threw her out then how can she expect any support from them. That would be a good lash to both.