Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DotDash thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hiya folks, I recently started watching yrkkh (thanks to my mum visiting) and have been a silent reader of the forum since leap started. You folks are amazing, such wonderful write-ups and great sense of humour. 

Looking at the pre-cap of past few days I think Abhi will get to know abhirā€™s truth. The conversation they show in pre-cap possibly starts with Ak saying to Nav (which is actually abhiM) that ā€œAbhir ke asli Papa AbhiM hai, app un dono ko kyun mila rahe hai, aage jake app hi hurt hongeā€¦ā€ I canā€™t figure out what AbhiM expression is, he looks stone faced to me, but doesnā€™t look angry or surprised, so I am guessing he somehow knew and was dressed up like Nav to get Ak to say something like this? 

Or all this could be my wishful thinking šŸ¤” 

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jyothi001

yes navs too much goodness is dangerous for audience, have to see how will abhi face abhir and viceversa, but in all this i feel bad for nav specially his relationship as dad to abhir, this is the only problem in this leap

It may be sad but good people never dwell on what they receive in return for good deeds. If in the end he ends up uniting a broken family what better gift to know you helped a family heal and become whole? You helped 3 souls.

It would be like expecting something in return for donating money or food to a needy family. Does one expect them to invite one to their dinner as a thank you? To know that a family in need has at least one good meal or several meals to help them through the week so they can save a little money get themselves back on track?

If everyone expected something in return for every good deed they did then there wouldn't be many people doing good deeds.

Abhinav is of this philosophy. And if they keep him good then he won't expect anything in return. He knew he was but a co passenger in Abhir's  and Akshuā€™s life. He was never meant to be the life partner for Akshu nor the life long father.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Parthā€™a character should not be redeemed. This character needs to be thrown off a cliff. People like Parth never learn or ā€œget betterā€ ā€¦it is v real n his dialogues laying blame on the victim is typical of an abuserā€¦

Edited by Pr1yanka - 1 years ago
sunshining thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Abhir slapping his head saying ā€œphir mil gayeā€ was the highlight. 

Arohi and Abhi  friends, coworkers and coparents. They even make small talk together. Wow. 

Abla naari to me looked like a teenager who is talking to her crush. From Abhi's side it felt he was just being polite, but it is clear he holds no grudge and has completely forgotten her past.

Was there a purpose for their screen. Did she pick up any hint from his sudden pause and change of topic or are cv's slowly trying to push in the direction we dont want to gošŸ˜ŸšŸ˜Ÿ

Jyothi001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iheartChai

It may be sad but good people never dwell on what they receive in return for good deeds. If in the end he ends up uniting a broken family what better gift to know you helped a family heal and become whole? You helped 3 souls.

It would be like expecting something in return for donating money or food to a needy family. Does one expect them to invite one to their dinner as a thank you? To know that a family in need has at least one good meal or several meals to help them through the week so they can save a little money get themselves back on track?

If everyone expected something in return for every good deed they did then there wouldn't be many people doing good deeds.

Abhinav is of this philosophy. And if they keep him good then he won't expect anything in return. He knew he was but a co passenger in Abhir's  and Akshuā€™s life. He was never meant to be the life partner for Akshu nor the life long father.

hope they keep him good, at least let makers start from abhinav by giving good msg to society its not wrong by doing good deeds, till now they have given wrong msgs, in shefali case i think this time they will give her justice, i feel makers have understood their mistskes but one big thing makers have to show is getting Abhi out of manjaris emotions manipulation and making abhi give her back watever she has done to him and his family

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Akshuā€™s anger on abhi not reacting in seeing her and leaving without saying a word ā€¦delicious scenesā€¦sarhad n all in dono key bas ka nahi hai 

sunshining thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Parthā€™a character should not be redeemed. This character needs to be thrown off a cliff. People like Parth never learn or ā€œget betterā€ ā€¦it is v real n his dialogues laying blame on the victim is typical of an abuserā€¦

100% agree. Now that the makers have shown him to be an abuser they better show him getting punished for it, without any of the family and forgiving for the sake of the son nonsense. 

So glad Shefali did talk back, lets hope she gets the courage to take it further. 

Pr1yanka thumbnail

N the precapā€¦please Abhimanyuā€¦do get jealousā€¦I have been waiting patiently 

Jyothi001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunshining

Abla naari to me looked like a teenager who is talking to her crush. From Abhi's side it felt he was just being polite, but it is clear he holds no grudge and has completely forgotten her past.

Was there a purpose for their screen. Did she pick up any hint from his sudden pause and change of topic or are cv's slowly trying to push in the direction we dont want to gošŸ˜ŸšŸ˜Ÿ

its bcoz of her acting, even whitewash did not make her acting good, i dont know why they keep her, her ss is irritating