Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

These birlas are self absurd delusionals! 

Even abhi is the same! They never see their own faults!!

I hope abhir doesn't turn out like that 😕 

Does it run in the blood?

Akshus getting effected by abhis presence!! 

Nav is irritating! 

Abhir ansld roo are so cute munchkins!

Arhu creeps me out with her niceness 🤣

Abhi still no realisations!!! 

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Abhir the best Bacha!🤣🤣 Roasting Abhi in every scene.. Roohi slowly turning into a brat! Writers se poochna hai Kyun kyun kyun!! Akshu Maatha bol de yaar! Abhinav ko kyun nahi bol rahi hai tu! He needs to stop building dreams in cloud right now! 😳 And Aru Maatha, ur daughter needs to learn to respect boundaries. With you, she doesn’t need to have one unless it’s paisa churana, but with the rest of the gharwale, poochna hai kisike cheez utakar le aane se pehle. Abhimanyu ka kitna nuksaan hua just becos she used his credit card online and blocked it..! Why r we constantly seeing Khandmaata doing the exact opposite of what’s expected from her..! Why couldn’t u ask her urself if she is going through something! Parth se kyun kaha tumne?? Serial should be named ‘Yeh sab rishte hume sar dard detha hai!’ 😵

Neethumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Filler episode for me. I think since trp increased they are including birlas and shortening Abhira ss. Anyways stranger stranger game is going on. And as predicted AK started doing her blunders. She wrote Abhimanyu in place of father. And why is she so affected by Abhi going away??? 

Isn't that what she wanted. Him to be away from her "happy family".

NAV dreams are getting bigger with AK each dialogue.

Birla portion I FF so no idea also AR too.

Precap look too much intersting for me. Abhi seeing NAV niharing his ex-Akshu.🙈

I don't know how will he handle that. 

And I'm proud of Abhi he was the one to walk away from AK. He is really trying to save both of them. 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Manhoos Manjari and her stupid gyan.

Originally posted by: Ambajee

Abhir the best Bacha!🤣🤣 Roasting Abhi in every scene.. Roohi slowly turning into a brat! Writers se poochna hai Kyun kyun kyun!! Akshu Maatha bol de yaar! Abhinav ko kyun nahi bol rahi hai tu! He needs to stop building dreams in cloud right now! 😳 And Aru Maatha, ur daughter needs to learn to respect boundaries. With you, she doesn’t need to have one unless it’s paisa churana, but with the rest of the gharwale, poochna hai kisike cheez utakar le aane se pehle. Abhimanyu ka kitna nuksaan hua just becos she used his credit card online and blocked it..! Why r we constantly seeing Khandmaata doing the exact opposite of what’s expected from her..! Why couldn’t u ask her urself if she is going through something! Parth se kyun kaha tumne?? Serial should be named ‘Yeh sab rishte hume sar dard detha hai!’ 😵

Edited by IAMHope - 1 years ago
IAMHope thumbnail

Phir mil gaye Shimla mein. 

https://twitter.com/creationz999/status/1616968793556922368?s=20&t=aI_4eCXgIlq_leVbxaJekg

Edited by IAMHope - 1 years ago
IAMHope thumbnail

Nav looking at Akshara - shy glances when she was dancing and smiling was tough to watch. 

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

These birlas are self absurd delusionals! 

Even abhi is the same! They never see their own faults!!

I hope abhir doesn't turn out like that 😕 

Does it run in the blood?

Akshus getting effected by abhis presence!! 

Nav is irritating! 

Abhir ansld roo are so cute munchkins!

Arhu creeps me out with her niceness 🤣

Abhi still no realisations!!! 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the tag Ash. Yesterday episode asserted Nav as super papa to abhir. None can deny that. The one who has to take care of them threw them away. So her anger is justified. Abhi is unknown to all this side stuff as he was busy with his own family jaap and self pity. If he sees other side he will get what sin he did to his own kid and wife. Nav is genuine soul who wants kid to be permanently with him so he wants ak with him as wife. It's not that he has something from start. This is needed in story to kick Abhi what he did to them and someone selflessly helped. His God man feelings to keep ruhi as his own will be in air next once he knows what nav did to his own kid. No doubt abhir love is strong and has nothing to do with surroundings. Their love will pull them together but situations were worst that they both had to do penance for nes death by sacrificing their life for Ruhi. But ak is saving her kid against all kachra struggled to make the kid with happy surroundings. She made her family there with all the people around with her love and care which abhi has to see. Staying with his family she can't get that love as his family is worst enemy for them. Abhi won't go away. Today angels 1111 connected them back with their hearts beating fir each other. Next moment Abhis heart dhak dhak started seeing Ak. The more with Nav he will get that jolts and what he lost totally against his manipulative family. Shefali parth have love so they are still maintaining it for shivu. Shefali is bearing parth because she understood parth is unable to pacify mahima. Ruhi is 10 times Ar. Ar manipulates birlas that ruhi is everything for them. It's her inner traits. This widow won't marry orelse her strings on Birlas will be cut. She made all puppets for ruhi. Abhi just needs a signal from Ak that she loves him and didn't move on. Till then they both won't speak. They are matar gasti strangers. Episodes are super fresh and with Himachal Pradesh touch. Loving Abhira more more with Harshali performance. Abhis eyes are yearning and Ak eyes are in pain. Both are rocking  🥰🥰Jam is burnt so jam factory closed cleaned by Neeli Amma. Let the fake shadi truth come out. 

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 years ago
Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Nav looking at Akshara - shy glances when she was dancing and smiling was tough to watch. 

Loool just like i ignore broom, I also ignore nav! I can't see beyond abhira anyway lol

I'm so intrigued how abhir is going to accept abhi as dad! 

IAMHope thumbnail

Ya dhak dhak started for Abhi today.❤️. Loved the write up.

Can you clarify the dhol prediction you made- I thought 4 truths will come out via strangers. Or did you mean some truth will come out via 4 different strangers. 
which is correct? 

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Thanks for the tag Ash. Yesterday episode asserted Nav as super papa to abhir. None can deny that. The one who has to take care of them threw them away. So her anger is justified. Abhi is unknown to all this side stuff as he was busy with his own family jaap and self pity. If he sees other side he will get what sin he did to his own kid and wife. Nav is genuine soul who wants kid to be permanently with him so he wants ak with him as wife. It's not that he has something from start. This is needed in story to kick Abhi what he did to them and someone selflessly helped. His God man feelings to keep ruhi as his own will be in air next once he knows what nav did to his own kid. No doubt abhir love is strong and has nothing to do with surroundings. Their love will pull them together but situations were worst that they both had to do penance for nes death by sacrificing their life for Ruhi. But ak is saving her kid against all kachra struggled to make the kid with happy surroundings. She made her family there with all the people around with her love and care which abhi has to see. Staying with his family she can't get that love as his family is worst enemy for them. Abhi won't go away. Today angels 1111 connected them back with their hearts beating fir each other. Next moment Abhis heart dhak dhak started seeing Ak. The more with Nav he will get that jolts and what he lost totally against his manipulative family. Shefali parth have love so they are still maintaining it for shivu. Shefali is bearing parth because she understood parth is unable to pacify mahima. Ruhi is 10 times Ar. Ar manipulates birlas that ruhi is everything for them. It's her inner traits. This widow won't marry orelse her strings on Birlas will be cut. She made all puppets for ruhi. Abhi just needs a signal from Ak that she loves him and didn't move on. Till then they both won't speak. They are matar gasti strangers. Episodes are super fresh and with Himachal Pradesh touch. Loving Abhira more more with Harshali performance. Abhis eyes are yearning and Ak eyes are in pain. Both are rocking  🥰🥰Jam is burnt so jam factory closed cleaned by Neeli Amma. Let the fake shadi truth come out. 

IAMHope thumbnail

Landslide in Kasauli. Ironman will become Superman and save beta. Something like that.

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Loool just like i ignore broom, I also ignore nav! I can't see beyond abhira anyway lol

I'm so intrigued how abhir is going to accept abhi as dad!