IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Children probably bring in fresh interest and they are probably prepping for IPL season. 

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

AgreešŸ’Æ now they will ruin her chr too, I hope they donā€™t ruin his chr anymore, 

did you notice one thing thereā€™s one more show which is taking leap /withchildren on sitara 

anu, tamarind1, lost, yhc ( not sure), yrkkh, now PS and on other channels too many shows have taken leap with chn.

We should be grateful to ā­ļøji for giving us a glimpse of the future in2023 itself 

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunshining

thanks for the correction, should have said failed attempt

failed acting not attempt 

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Children probably bring in fresh interest and they are probably prepping for IPL season. 

once again I am going to repeat this Ash 

how sincerely you answer all my silly posts šŸ¤—ā¤ļø

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

I'd say chance of BP having a hand in the divorce is 0. It is mostly Abhi's fans in birdapp who want to believe in this conspiracy theory because they still cant accept what he did. 

Truth is, makers wanted a valid reason for the leap so destroyed Abhi's character. Otherwise someone who had lectured Mahima on Dr and insaan's ethics wouldnt have said or done the awful(inhumane) things things he did. 

Nisha: I canā€™t reason out why Abhi doesnā€™t remember how he mis-treated Ak and is hurt she moved on unless he did all that for protecting her.šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

sunshining thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

AgreešŸ’Æ now they will ruin her chr too, I hope they donā€™t ruin his chr anymore, 

did you notice one thing thereā€™s one more show which is taking leap /withchildren on sitara 

anu, tamarind1, lost, yhc ( not sure), yrkkh, now PS and on other channels too many shows have taken leap with chn.

We should be grateful to ā­ļøji for giving us a glimpse of the future in2023 itself 

maybe they havent completely ruined her character as yet. Fake real marriage and making Nav father aside(debatable whether she was wrong or right) , her reaction post meeting Abhi I think have all been in fear. In her mind she is sure staying in her new world is the best for Abhir but she doesnt trust her heart. From her reactions we can see she still loves Abhi which makes her angry with herself. 

May be it is this fear that is stopping her from telling Nav the truth. Nav knows Abhi is a good man and how much he loves Ruhi. If Nav even suggests Ak to tell Abhi about Abhir, she is worried the world she built for 6 years for Abhir is going to come crumbling down. She is also petrified about separating Nav and Abhir, That some what explains her statement at dinner about keeping quite because of Nav and Abhir. 

Just my theories, who knows what makers have in store for us. 

@bold true, we dont want a generation leap for a while yet. 

sunshining thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

Nisha: I canā€™t reason out why Abhi doesnā€™t remember how he mis-treated Ak and is hurt she moved on unless he did all that for protecting her.šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

million dollar question not worth wracking our brains with. He is still stuck in sorrow of losing Neel, his kids and Ak being responsible. He is also angry Ak has moved on and he hasnt been able to. 

Everything else selective amnesia

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
sunshining thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

failed acting not attempt 

ok lets say my failed attempt at fixing my mistake.šŸ¤£

sunshining thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

once again I am going to repeat this Ash 

how sincerely you answer all my silly posts šŸ¤—ā¤ļø

Lets just say Ash takes her job as the director very seriously. Thank heavens. Otherwise Betal angels wouldnt even have taken off the groundšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

You know I am kidding Ash

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Iā€™m waiting Bela.

The promo where she said she remained quiet most of her life etc. etc and how her child will speak up etc. You can see that in Abhir - jo uss ke man mein hai he says. We enjoy the scenes where heā€™s roasting Abhi while still maintaining his childish innocence. 

But if Akshara stands there mute with tears welling in her eyes - it will be a mega waste. I want to see her fierce. 

Letā€™s wait and watch. 

The biggest slap Abhi will get is that she made AbhiNav Abhirā€™s dad on paper. 

Seeing the activity pick up in this forum itself is proof that the track is super interesting. They can stretch the reunion as long as they keep Abhira meeting on and off. 

Ash 

We have to accept this 

Like abhi has anger 

Ak is silent ā€¦ she wonā€™t answer him unless forced in extreme situation 

Abhimanyu is noteā€¦ he needs to realize analyze what he did to her rather than questioning her 

He needs to reflect and understand too

Thatā€™s where akshara gets pissed off ā€¦ sin  karo uper se samne wale ko doshi thehrao

Hence why she answers him???

Edited by DiamondLife - 1 years ago