Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Flame.

I am just curious. Are you happy in life right now? If yes, then what is it that makes you happy, if not then what's the reason? And is it true that happiness does lie within us and if we can't be happy on our own then we cannot make anyone else around us happy? 

Thoughts, please? 

It’s all about the greater scheme of things

https://youtu.be/TnSytLQwAJE

MochaQueen thumbnail

To be truly happy, one needs to have faith and satisfaction, and believe that whatever happens is for the better. 

Count your positives instead of negatives in your life. You will automatically start feeling better.

It's all about attracting positive energy.

When you convince yourself that you are happy with your life, you truly will be

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

FF, what would make YOU happy?

Having the strength to stop looking over my shoulder and regretting so much of my past. I can’t do it. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

It seems that you carry a heavy burden on your shoulders (and in your mind/emotional system)...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Damn, you all need therapy 

YourCat thumbnail

One day you are happy and one day you are sad.. One day will be against you, one day everything will go just fine.. But if you are patience during the bad, no complain, it will be easier to go through.. But if you complain for small trials and tribulations, God will give you greater trials to complain about.. 

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Im just sick of the Ranbir-Alia threads, thats all. 🤢

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

I become happy when my 6 yo son comes crushing into my arms when I return home from work ❤️

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Your question probably has no particular answer. I was watching memento the other day, Lenny chooses to erase the reality because he wanted to find happiness. I guess that’s how we all are, we want to be happy, denying the realities and venting out just 2% of the frustrations of our lives in social media. 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail