Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I am just curious. Are you happy in life right now? If yes, then what is it that makes you happy, if not then what's the reason? And is it true that happiness does lie within us and if we can't be happy on our own then we cannot make anyone else around us happy? 

Thoughts, please? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

No, I am very Sad....

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe, it's not happiness that lies in us but the inclination to value the positive more than the negative. A positive approach to life and people gives you more possibilities to feel happiness - for yourself and for others.

There is no day where there aren't moments I feel happy 😊and may give some happiness to others...

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes. Nazar na lagiyo koi.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

And yes if you're not happy, you can't make others happy. But.. others won't mind to munch off you anyway if you're available irrespective of your happiness or sadness 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

I am happy enough. Gratitude makes me happy 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Am I happy with my life? 

Absolutely not. In fact the last time I was truly happy was 15 years ago. I saw some glimpses of happiness 10 years ago but then everything went back to pitch black.

I’d like to believe that happiness lies within us but reality is that I’ve always made people around me happy while I’m miserable in the inside. I’m used to it and I’ve just gotten better at hiding my unhappiness. 

radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yes.

Things that made me happy are my career which I love, volunteering, learning new skills, being fit, the DINK lifestyle, letting go of religion/theism, distancing from people who are detrimental to my mental health and having latte & croissants at the corner shop cafe with my spouse.

Edited by radix - 1 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Going through a rough phase right now but it’s not as bad as somethings I have gone through in the past.

My current mood is neutral I guess.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’d like to believe that happiness lies within us but reality is that I’ve always made people around me happy while I’m miserable in the inside. I’m used to it and I’ve just gotten better at hiding my unhappiness. 

FF, what would make YOU happy?