Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Aye Sabaasss, 1 more reason to watch this ๐Ÿฅณ

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh kaisa offer hai ek movie ke saath doosra movie ka trailer free๐Ÿ˜†.. What about those people who don't go to theatre anymore to watch  movies? Where should we watch the trailer in HD without going to theatre? This can benefit Pathaan  movie to some extent but what about TJMM? Trailer should be released on SM/ YouTube for more reach. Anyway after first 2-3 days of Pathaan I guess they release the trailer on SM/YouTube too. 

Edited by Newbird - 1 years ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

RK movie that I am least interested in ๐Ÿ˜ž

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Newbird

Yeh kaisa offer hai ek movie ke saath doosra movie ka trailer free๐Ÿ˜†.. What about those people who don't go to theatre anymore to watch  movies? Where should we watch the trailer in HD without going to theatre? This can benefit Pathaan  movie to some extent but what about TJMM? Trailer should be released on SM/ YouTube for more reach. Anyway after first 2-3 days of Pathaan I guess they release the trailer on SM/YouTube too. 

That's how a lot of big trailers are premiered though. They didn't invent this. Even Avatar 2's trailer was theater only initially ๐Ÿ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Newbird

I think they will release trailer on internet same day 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Dark horse of 2023 IMO

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I think the film will be the biggest one of 2023

Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 years ago