Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Since I chk the daily discussion thread in the morning , the title always goes like 

"Akshara is shocked . 

Abhimanyu is shocked 

Akshara is shattered 

Abhimanyu is shattered " for most of the days πŸ˜†

Anyhow. Isse better track hota if akshara finds a rich business tycoon who saves her , ala ekta k shows , akshara has memory loss or she seeks revenge . This is where ekta k scores u see..triangles and quadrilaterals where we keep guessing who will end up with who and how and after how long πŸ€ͺ 

What's the fun with this abhinav guy ? Akshu will struggle to raise hr baby , if she sings she will be known ..wohi sab problems....bijli ka bill..ghar ka rent ..school fees..school picnic ..

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://tenor.com/bCnzs.gif

Originally posted by: Krinya

Since I chk the daily discussion thread in the morning , the title always goes like 

"Akshara is shocked . 

Abhimanyu is shocked 

Akshara is shattered 

Abhimanyu is shattered " for most of the days πŸ˜†

Anyhow. Isse better track hota if akshara finds a rich business tycoon who saves her , ala ekta k shows , akshara has memory loss or she seeks revenge . This is where ekta k scores u see..triangles and quadrilaterals where we keep guessing who will end up with who and how and after how long πŸ€ͺ 

What's the fun with this abhinav guy ? Akshu will struggle to raise hr baby , if she sings she will be known ..wohi sab problems....bijli ka bill..ghar ka rent ..school fees..school picnic ..

IAMHope thumbnail

Meher 

Do you think Shef will dig into what happened that day with Neel and Ak and how Ak saved Neel? 

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Bhindi ki sabji πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: IAMHope

What a tragedy. I suppose she will only remember her  life after meeting Abhinav and nothing from before.
Good. Poor thing - she was shattered when even BP blamed her for Neels death. 
Meher - what do you think of the two empty photo frames on the wall? 

I have feeling that it's going memory loss way too! The police, hospital and employers will be the ones who will verify her as this new abhis wife! 

Only question how are they going go about husband and wife intimacy elephant in the room for five years? Or is coma and she wakes up one fine day 🀣

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

I have feeling that it's going memory loss way too! The police, hospital and employers will be the ones who will verify her as this new abhis wife! 

Only question how are they going go about husband and wife intimacy elephant in the room for five years? Or is coma and she wakes up one fine day 🀣

Even I am thinking d same 

Maybe it’s going towards akshu’s memory loss 

That way she will be free from pain guilt for few years 

Police hospital will refer this new guy as her husband 

beanstalk04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

memory loss nahi hoga. Yeh log leap ke liye base bana rahe hai.

Travel and tourism company dikhaya hai m sure future mai AbhimanyuBirla arohi ki beti n shivu baby ko ghumane lehjaye ga waha yeh mil sakta hai. Aisa kuch.

Yeh sara struggle jo abhi aksu kar rahi hai yeh sab Jab abhi ko pata chalega to vah kitna guilty feel Karega uske liye yah base ban raha hai.

But ish baar aksu ko strong banana chahiye.

Mujhe toh episode theek lag raha. 

Woh apni pregnancy ke bare mein BP se bhi chhupayegi kyunki use lagta hai ki sab log use neel Ki maut Ka jimmedaar samajhte Hain Jo Aaj usne Sun Liya isliye. 

Mujhe toh theek lag raha hai story.

Abhinav uski help kar raha hai aur abhira reunion mein iska bahut bada part hoga.

Yeh vedika jaise Vibes nahi deta hai.

In_love thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bp also did not meet ak. Goenkas will their normal life w/o meeting their beloved daughter ( as they claim)πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ‘

How someone live peacefully when ur daughter is missing and all will blame her again they get to know she has child.

I really want ak don't go back to these so called family.

IAMHope thumbnail

Let’s talk about the elephant.

Abhinav knows she’s someone else wife he will not cross the line. As for Akshara if she believes she is his wife SHE might wonder why there is no action in the bedroom. But I doubt she will initiate anything. Let’s take Dr. Birla - he might assume the worst about Ak, as always. 

WHAT A MESS. 

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Thanks for the tag Ash. Slowly they are building Jai as nakli pati. If Ak has memory loss she remembers this pati and forgets the whole incidents till she is with Divorce issue .that way Ak new journey in memory loss state too can happen. Let cvs pull the plug at a go already her mind is totally filled with blames and Abhis rejections. Abii threw her away so he has to reach her till then she won't go. It's clear. 

Good point she may get memory loss during or after child birth becoz of trauma, as her pregnancy is jaan ko khatra types so she may not lose her life but might lose memory 

you are Meher,right I hope I can call you that , take over from the creatives right now you have better ideas than them.

πŸ€—

Nitya

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Woh sab chodo. 

Diapers are costly if there are two kids it's double costly. 

Jai pavam his whole salary will be looted. 

He will be her banker πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³