Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

She’s so annoying. Even more annoying is Abhi’s maa jaap. I hate it. I think if they do it often enough I will automagically get over my Abhi addiction. 

I wish Ak and Neel get honored for their courage with the trafficking - maybe Shef can cover that report. The makers have to do this, use all the remaining cast. 

Why haven’t they knocked Kairav off? They can pay for the second twin with the Kv Budget. He is so useless. 

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Honestly I'm so annoyed with this manjiri ott drama! It's like only she's the only one with feelings and I know for a fact there will be no redemption for her!! 

IAMHope thumbnail

She needs a friend and hopefully this new character co-passenger can be part of that happy journey. 

❤️

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Wonderful comment 😊... Redemption, apologies anything can be given by time ..but the words once spoken is spoken

In reality if we see abhi like character shouldn't even have a married life as per me..he has complicated personality and he wants his wife to act as per him.. though he can be pure good human...akshu is not a doll..he made a very big mistake than akshu...it's just only bcoz of him he s going to loose his parenthood of five or six years of his kid..what he s now can't be same when he know he had a kid.. dimensions ll be changed...

What akshu need s definitely a friendship..I will say right time a positive person s coming..Instead of bashing , anything this is itv formula..seperating and reuniting but the way story has poor execution it never went beyond 2.2..In a way to say the long running shoe nearing its last stages 

IAMHope thumbnail

Plus Neel and Ak saved all those little girls in that human trafficking case. Neel died a hero and Ak is dying daily. 

But hasn't she saved abhi in the fire already? manjiri from becoming a living corpse twice? Neil's accident? What about that?

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Plus Neel and Ak saved all those little girls in that human trafficking case. Neel died a hero and Ak is dying daily. 

Why abhi never recalled any of the good stuff she did when he was reminding her of the past! 

Something so fishy! 

The dna kahnd never got exposed 

Akshu telling abhi about accident but mahima heard instead never got explored or exposed 

Parth and ag birla hospital shutting down episode abhi blamed akshu when she wasn't even involved, never got cleared! 

Her saving shivu, and abhi after leap never got explored or exposed 

The sacrifice itself was ignored 

She asked for something in return for helping abhi with manjiri after coma, but never got explored 

I don't get it! Think they always want her to be remembered for all the wrong! 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Why abhi never recalled any of the good stuff she did when he was reminding her of the past! 

Something so fishy! 

Akshu telling abhi about accident but mahima heard instead never got explored or exposed 

Parth and ag birla hospital shutting down episode abhi blamed akshu when she wasn't even involved, never got cleared! 

She asked for something in return for helping abhi with manjiri after coma, but never got explored 

Leaving all this i m wondering why no promo for leap as of now it should have hit in insta , Twitter 🤣

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Leaving all this i m wondering why no promo for leap as of now it should have hit in insta , Twitter 🤣

Poor JS is getting bashed on twitter for promoting himself😄

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

Ok, let me put it this way.

It is not like DKP has not done this yucky rishta swap. 

Am putting a summary here, even though many of you might know this.  

Currently running show WTHA started off as BIL marrying his elder brother's wife, matlab SIL. Elder brother Anuj and Sayyuri are shown as true lovers then, a mandap drama happens, accident, where immediately after Anuj death and funeral, Kanha and Sayyuri are forced to marry. She is shown to hate and wallow in guilt in 2 or 3 episodes, then suddenly she is a soulmate lover of Kanha. I hated this concept in this new modern age. Initially itself i was not engaged much, so randomly watched, only WUs. Was easy to quit altogether now. 

Second, YRHPK - initially itself the story was younger brother is offered Mishti and goes till Tilak. But, Abir develops feelings, then love;  again mandap drama where the wedding gets cancelled. Again mom conspires and MishBir wedding stops, then separation. Here, during separation Nannu of this show YRKKH to whom Mishti had tied rakhi to him and accepted him has brother (though he is original brother of only Kuhu) comes in the picture. He guides her during separation and post that he develops feelings for Mishti. The Maheswari family goes ahead with Nannu Mishti rishta  , again a mandap drama. 

Many of us watchers protested to DKP, did trends, but fell in deaf ears for brother sister marriage, They went ahead. Eventually the show tanked as it was caught in Covid break and the next phase was poorly written and tanked the show. 

Please go ahead and feel free to be disgusted; i don't know what kind of moral standards the TV serials are setting nowadays. 

Remember, i myself know many NRI  families across the world who make their children / teens watch this, so they get an idea of our culture, values, festivals and rituals. Also to learn hindi language, wear our traditional dresses occasionally atleast. 

So, what are the various TV channels trying to  project for future generations thru this.  Even though i know, TV serials and shows are only for entertainment and  are not the right cultural standards, what is the decency and integrity standards are my questions. 

Viji 

My thought goes 2 ways.

1) Abhi keeps denying marriage with Arohi but by the time Akshu comes back into town he is at the tipping point where he may accept. Marriage arrangements start kicking off. Abhi sees his kids and feels guilty for what he did. Also sees that she has this new guy in her life. Akshu thinks let the marriage happened between Arohi and Abhi as Abhi has already written off their relationship. She was always a misfit in his family anyways. Neil's kid will also get to have a "father". Angst drama, etc. Mandap drama no marriage. Abhi and Akshu back together.

2) Abhi remains single and takes care of Neil's child. Birlas treat Arohi as one of their own. Abhi mets Akshu and sees the new guy in her life. He finds out about his kid. He feels jealous and drama as usual happens. New guy has fallen in love with Akshu and decides to propose marriage. Akshu accepts as due to Abhi's actions that he does not want her in his life. He only cares about the kid. Angst all that jazz happens Mandap drama and no marriage. Abhi and Akshu back together.

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tapdance

Poor JS is getting bashed on twitter for promoting himself😄

I feel for him as an actor he got offer..he s excited to do his role..

It ultimately going to turn into dr.khera role..we can understand ghum mein virat pakhi married ..that was ultimately ruined Nd toxic crap show.

This show already backfired ...Sarah saying makers ruined now and each day one trend saying it ll change ...dunno everything trp going to down 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartChai

My thought goes 2 ways.

1) Abhi keeps denying marriage with Arohi but by the time Akshu comes back into town he is at the tipping point where he may accept. Marriage arrangements start kicking off. Abhi sees his kids and feels guilty for what he did. Also sees that she has this new guy in her life. Akshu thinks let the marriage happened between Arohi and Abhi as Abhi has already written off their relationship. She was always a misfit in his family anyways. Neil's kid will also get to have a "father". Angst drama, etc. Mandap drama no marriage. Abhi and Akshu back together.

2) Abhi remains single and takes care of Neil's child. Birlas treat Arohi as one of their own. Abhi mets Akshu and sees the new guy in her life. He finds out about his kid. He feels jealous and drama as usual happens. New guy has fallen in love with Akshu and decides to propose marriage. Akshu accepts as due to Abhi's actions that he does not want her in his life. He only cares about the kid. Angst all that jazz happens Mandap drama and no marriage. Abhi and Akshu back together.

Second one very highly possible as backslash for past a week zyada hogayaa.dont think further risk they ll take 

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Something so fishy! 

There isn't anything fishy.

Essentially the writers are slyly bashing on characters who are "mahan" ,too good for their own good. That is Akshu’s character trait. It is both her strength and her flaw.

Same thing with Abhi. He is straightforward but when he is angry that straightforwardness cuts like a knife.