Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

https://twitter.com/akshuloopx/status/1608284400755564549?t=m34Po-gYryys-SKLLAfcZg&s=19

Why do I do this tp myself! I'm going soft in my old age!!! 😔 

I cried in the first episode of the first leap when akshu said she's a modern day miracle as she's living without her heartbeat! And then again when abhi was reading her letter just before second chance and now this clip above!! Like pranalis voice is amazing here! 

P.s. manjiri the kandmatha hopes she suffers from constipation for the rest of her pathetic life!!! The silly woman!!!! 

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Neha5785

Honestly I want to know the age demographic of this show's fandom. Is this their first time watching an itv show? Leaps tho aate rehte why to panic so much lol. One pic and they start panicking over the actors dynamics. Was there any hint from the maker's side saying hc is leaving the show? 

Wo sarah bhi teenager hain kya👀👀

Its all fan rumors.

Choco_mint thumbnail

Also akshu still has no bad feelings or hate towards abhi! She blames herself for everything and coming into hod life! And even in precap she was so happy yo share the baby news with him! I wonder what akshu will feel after the leap! Is she still going to be so understanding and loving towards him? What will make her stay away? 

P.s. manjiri the kandmatha is a moron!!! 

Edited by Choco_mint - 1 years ago
IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Akshara’s voice note - she holds herself responsible for ruining so many lives. It is heartbreaking. Aarohi accused her of indirectly killing her mom. Abhi accused her of killing Neel.

She regrets returning to Udaipur and meeting Abhi. But also assured family she won’t hurt herself. 

I am sure she will be the reason for someone to LIVE in Birla House - she will selflessly save Neel’s child from some danger in the future. 

Even if Abhi, Manjari were to forgive her, she will carry that guilt to her grave. 

Words can cut one so deep. 

Choco_mint thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Akshara’s voice note - she holds herself responsible for ruining so many lives. It is heartbreaking. Aarohi accused her of indirectly killing her mom. Abhi accused her of killing Neel.

She regrets returning to Udaipur and meeting Abhi. But also assured family she won’t hurt herself. 

I am sure she will be the reason for someone to LIVE in Birla House - she will selflessly save Neel’s child from some danger in the future. 

Even if Abhi, Manjari were to forgive her, she will carry that guilt to her grave. 

But hasn't she saved abhi in the fire already? manjiri from becoming a living corpse twice? Neil's accident? What about that?

IAMHope thumbnail

I love how all your curses are around plumbing and pooping 

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

https://twitter.com/akshuloopx/status/1608284400755564549?t=m34Po-gYryys-SKLLAfcZg&s=19

Why do I do this tp myself! I'm going soft in my old age!!! 😔 

I cried in the first episode of the first leap when akshu said she's a modern day miracle as she's living without her heartbeat! And then again when abhi was reading her letter just before second chance and now this clip above!! Like pranalis voice is amazing here! 

P.s. manjiri the kandmatha hopes she suffers from constipation for the rest of her pathetic life!!! The silly woman!!!! 

IAMHope thumbnail

She saved baby Shivansh and Abhi in the accident post leap too.

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

But hasn't she saved abhi in the fire already? manjiri from becoming a living corpse twice? Neil's accident? What about that?

Edited by IAMHope - 1 years ago
Choco_mint thumbnail

I love how all your curses are around plumbing and pooping 

Honestly I'm so annoyed with this manjiri ott drama! It's like only she's the only one with feelings and I know for a fact there will be no redemption for her!! 

Choco_mint thumbnail

She saved baby Shivansh and Abhi in the accident post leap too.

But he never remembers that!! 😔 also remember she said if I ask for something in return will you give it to me? After helping him out with manjiri karvachaut episodes! That never came!!! 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Wonderful comment 😊... Redemption, apologies anything can be given by time ..but the words once spoken is spoken

In reality if we see abhi like character shouldn't even have a married life as per me..he has complicated personality and he wants his wife to act as per him.. though he can be pure good human...akshu is not a doll..he made a very big mistake than akshu...it's just only bcoz of him he s going to loose his parenthood of five or six years of his kid..what he s now can't be same when he know he had a kid.. dimensions ll be changed...

What akshu need s definitely a friendship..I will say right time a positive person s coming..Instead of bashing , anything this is itv formula..seperating and reuniting but the way story has poor execution it never went beyond 2.2..In a way to say the long running shoe nearing its last stages