Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Then she will emotionally blackmail him to never call her mam ever again and feed dhal batti with extra ghee the next minute! It's all akshus fault hmmmppp 😡

So she needs to Shooo Akshooooo away....

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

🤣🤣🤣

I like all three of your storyline 😁😅  I know, none of channels and PHs have cared for online trends. It has never worked as of today. They may get a review of  audience / fans likes & dislikes; some scene suggestions in SM  have been incorporated. That's about it is my strong belief. 

So, like AarthiViji says, with so much social media backlash, will they take the AbhiRohi route. I feel like (Sarah mentioned, IDK if i should trust her) Arohi being the black widow is more likely; but, it will work only if the actress is good, here it can fall flat with this non-actor 🤦‍♀️

Second one is the highest possibility which is a tried and tested formula which works in TV serials.  Personally, am sure many average modern women will agree that, whatever it is, however Abhira come together again for kid's sake, will they have the same spark and funkiness of the original ? Actually this 2nd chance reunion retained that originality because of HC & PR sparkling chemistry i think.  For me Abhira will not be the same, all fans am sure will look at this with constant uncertainty as to when is another Birla going to die and blame Akshu again. 

Third option is too funny, masala entertainment, it can suit Ghum like shows, will it work here 🤪  Abhira will become comedy piece 😆 I like it though.😆😆

Am writing my own 4th option in a separate reply. 

Viji 

vijisridhar thumbnail

I have a 4th option. More of Akshara being a modern 3rd generation in the family. Have you all watched, Mrs. Doubtfire , his children will desperately seek that he and mommy get together as 1 family. But, he will tell in the last scene, we both made some mistakes as adults and there is no point of trying to mend it, coz somethings are never meant to be "happily ever after". Failed as husband but will always fulfill duties of being the best daddy. Many such English films and web shows. 

So, in this context, and JaiSoni presumably named Abhinav:

The usual Abhira second wedding mandap drama, Abhinav admitting his feelings to Akshu, but she is in double mind not wanting to break either of their hearts, goes ahead for her wedding with Abhimanyu. Abhinav is seen as a perfect cheerleader happily fulfill the duties of prepping for Abhira wedding along with Goenkas. Last moment, Akshu listens to her heart like during the AbhiArohi 1st wedding mandap drama; screams Abhi and runs into his arms. 

This time She screams "Abhiiiiiii" when both will turn to face her. But, this time she will run into the arms of Abhinav and says, " all these years you have fulfilled the duties of a husband and father when we were mere strangers, not even a relative. You became a friend during my tough phase of my journey as a single mother, nobody to share my pain. Having my child calling you "daddy" already, i want to give our "unknown rishta" a name moving forward. Turning to Abhimanyu , "you are all that any girl will fall for because you are truly a dream, a great lover, but to me you were not a great husband , coz almost every time you pushed me away during a Birla family crisis, you never considered me as part of you and your family because of broken trust and promises. For me "love is not something you plead, not a business deal ; Love is just a feeling and that is how you exist. In my POV, anybody in my life has to accept me for who i am including my flaws. I feel terrible for Neil's loss but, i loved him more than a brother. It was not my decision to fight the goons and i definitely don't think fighting and going down to save lives is wrong either. That for me is pride and my humanity. Dr. Abhimanyu Birla, you were my first love and you shall always remain the best father for our child's, our pyar ki nishani, we shall always be the best co-parents; that shall be our rishta ahead in our lives" 

I know... i know, 😕 can't expect these serial writers to even think this way, but, this will be the Abhira which can be acceptable, coz, a glass broken once was stuck together, but now cannot be fixed after it became pieces. 😔 YRKKH writers  not only broke Abhira to pieces, but, our expectations, trust and promise too. 😒

Tell me anybody likes this, not just those tagged, but others also. 

Viji 

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tapdance

Atleast few weeks of Sir Sir  Sir after the truth comes out...

Then he will know what it feels like and how Harshvardhan has had to dealt with Sir his entire life.

Though Abhi is nowhere near Harshvardhan's level. Harshvardhan never loved Manjari and he was extremely violent and emotionally blackmailing towards her. Even if Manjari is a bit of a flipper no woman deserves to live in fear like that.

Abhi loves Akshu. 

iheartChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

I have a 4th option. More of Akshara being a modern 3rd generation in the family. Have you all watched, Mrs. Doubtfire , his children will desperately seek that he and mommy get together as 1 family. But, he will tell in the last scene, we both made some mistakes as adults and there is no point of trying to mend it, coz somethings are never meant to be "happily ever after". Failed as husband but will always fulfill duties of being the best daddy. Many such English films and web shows. 

The usual Abhira second wedding mandap drama, Abhinav admitting his feelings to Akshu, but she is in double mind not wanting to break either of their hearts, goes ahead for her wedding with Abhimanyu. Abhinav is seen as a perfect cheerleader happily fulfill the duties of prepping for Abhira wedding along with Goenkas. Last moment, Akshu listens to her heart like during the AbhiArohi 1st wedding mandap drama; screams Abhi and runs into his arms. 

This time She screams "Abhiiiiiii" when both will turn to face her. But, this time she will run into the arms of Abhinav and says, " all these years you have fulfilled the duties of a husband and father when we were mere strangers, not even a relative. You became a friend during my tough phase of my journey as a single mother, nobody to share my pain. Having my child calling you "daddy" already, i want to give our "unknown rishta" a name moving forward. Turning to Abhimanyu , "you are all that any girl will fall for because you are truly a dream, a great lover, but to me you were not a great husband , coz almost every time you pushed me away during a Birla family crisis, you never considered me as part of you and your family because of broken trust and promises. For me "love is not something you plead, not a business deal ; Love is just a feeling and that is how you exist. In my POV, anybody in my life has to accept me for who i am including my flaws. I feel terrible for Neil's loss but, i loved him more than a brother. It was not my decision to fight the goons and i definitely don't think fighting and going down to save lives is wrong either. That for me is pride and my humanity. Dr. Abhimanyu Birla, you were my first love and you shall always remain the best father for our child's, our pyar ki nishani, we shall always be the best co-parents; that shall be our rishta ahead in our lives" 

I know... i know, 😕 can't expect these serial writers to even think this way, but, this will be the Abhira which can be acceptable, coz, a glass broken once was stuck together, but now cannot be fixed after it became pieces. 😔 YRKKH writers  not only broke Abhira to pieces, but, our expectations, trust and promise too. 😒

Viji 

Heartbreaking 4th option and if it was anything but ITV it could potentially work. K-drama would do this but they usually set it up ever so slightly that you had a good triangle from the beginning.

It is all about execution for sure. Well actually Ekta of old could make it work. Or she would shove it down your throat until you go okay maybe you where right 🤣

But this is HC's show he is the lead and not second lead as Akshu is the lead female.

And I am a bit stubborn but I want my Abhi and Akshu. It is true it will be tough to see how the bridge is gapped. One thing is for sure I doubt we will get as many romantic scenes we had in the past. Maybe splashes of domestic cuteness. 

iheartChai thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣

I like all three of your storyline 😁😅  I know, none of channels and PHs have cared for online trends. It has never worked as of today. They may get a review of  audience / fans likes & dislikes; some scene suggestions in SM  have been incorporated. That's about it is my strong belief. 

So, like AarthiViji says, with so much social media backlash, will they take the AbhiRohi route. I feel like (Sarah mentioned, IDK if i should trust her) Arohi being the black widow is more likely; but, it will work only if the actress is good, here it can fall flat with this non-actor 🤦‍♀️

Second one is the highest possibility which is a tried and tested formula which works in TV serials.  Personally, am sure many average modern women will agree that, whatever it is, however Abhira come together again for kid's sake, will they have the same spark and funkiness of the original ? Actually this 2nd chance reunion retained that originality because of HC & PR sparkling chemistry i think.  For me Abhira will not be the same, all fans am sure will look at this with constant uncertainty as to when is another Birla going to die and blame Akshu again. 

Third option is too funny, masala entertainment, it can suit Ghum like shows, will it work here 🤪  Abhira will become comedy piece 😆 I like it though.😆😆

Am writing my own 4th option in a separate reply. 

Viji 

HC and PR have that spark. Its the one thing keeping this show alive.

It is a bit weird Jai's character is called Abhinav hopefully that is not true. I have seen the same IF articles call characters different names or their real names 🤣

I am like who proof reads them?

Also had a question. What is the meaning of "Fatal Accident" to you all? I don't know how many times I have read articles that say "fatal" yet the person is alive and fine.

Is this the same context of "proper harassment" ? Just trying to understand Indian English.

Edited by iheartChai - 1 years ago
IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Will Ak resume singing? What happens to her album deal ? 
Whatever they do it’s got to peak at episode 4000 which is about two months away. 

Originally posted by: iheartChai

It is probably coming soon. Leap hasn't happened yet. We have to see Akshu trying  to talk to Abhi and what he does next along with Manjari.

Leap promp probably will come out next week.

iheartChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Will Ak resume singing? What happens to her album deal ? 
Whatever they do it’s got to peak at episode 4000 which is about two months away. 

All will be answered once the leap happens.

Show feels like in the last stretch before it shuts down 🤔

I am going to miss seeing HC and PR on my screen. 

vijisridhar thumbnail

Yes, it’s only coz of HC & PR am atleast reading WUs and will start watching after its back to normal 😆

Btw, It is not Indian English but Oxymorons 😆 

Bittersweet, original copy, deafening silence, perfectly imperfect, awfully good etc . 

Viji 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Viji 

Viji you nailed on your summup.

Any sensible girl in reality will do this..A wife can never live with a person like abhi how much nice looking , character good he is..abhi is not at all fit to be husband material..he cannot handle a relationship..He try to power everything including akshu..

Abhinav character i hope makers not messup by closing his character for abhira reunion