Ak’s aimless journey- Epi Air Date: Dec 29 2022

Posted: 1 years ago

AA4FB755-621B-49FC-9BD1-7DDE85339434.jpeg

Edited by IAMHope - 1 years ago

No monologue for Abhi, his character destroyed. One baby is alive. 

I went straight to pre-cap so one kid survived! Akshu tries to call Abhi but since Manjari is panicking at the hospital of course Abhi won't pick up the call.

So I guess that will be the next bone of contention between them. "I tried to tell you but you never gave me the chance." when they met again and Akshu is a single mom.

Now the question is why she leaves even her family in the dark about it?

Or can I hope we get our memory loss track. She tries to go back and hits her head and she forgets everything?

Edited by iheartChai - 1 years ago
Originally posted by deepthi_polina

No monologue for Abhi, his character destroyed. One baby is alive. 

I don't think his character is destroyed. How long did it take before we saw Abhi say some things when they did the hand separation track?

I think everyone needs to be patient. As always it seems Manjari has to have some illness or issue at the most inconvenient time when Akshu and Abhi need to talk.

Everything other than the Sirat line was to be expected. This is Abhi with anger issues. He has always behaved this way in their past fights. Nothing more nor less.

I saw on Twitter- she has sent a suicide note to Mimi; 

So she will be presumed dead also.

the bone of contention after leap … similar to KRPKAB - the reunion was well executed there , IDK about others here, but I liked the way Dev handled the integration. 

Viji 

If Manjari also dies total death toll blamed on Ak will be 4 ( ok seerut, neel, twin 1, Manjari) 

Maybe she will call him and he will tell she killed his mom also and then she won’t return.

Originally posted by iheartChai

I went straight to pre-cap so one kid survived! Akshu tries to call Abhi but since Manjari is panicking at the hospital of course Abhi won't pick up the call.

So I guess that will be the next bone of contention between them. "I tried to tell you but you never gave me the chance." when they met again and Akshu is a single mom.

Now the question is why she leaves even her family in the dark about it?

Or can I hope we get our memory loss track. She tries to go back and hits her head and she forgets everything?

Edited by IAMHope - 1 years ago

Originally posted by IAMHope

If Manjari also dies total death toll blamed on Ak will be 5

Maybe she will call him and he will tell she killed his mom also and then she won’t return.

Lets pray together for that to happen 🙏 

Finally Abhi and Harsh hugged.

I loved Manish’s response to Abhi about his anger issues. 

Pathankot- ❄️ snow guys! 

I forwarded all the abhi and manjiri parts! New guy is a Ray of sunshine, what if his a writer? And writes akshu story? I had tears for akshu again and 0 for matha! Honestly can't stand the silly woman! 

Ppppsssstttt for all the people who thought abhi was doing this to protect akshu! Guy was sleeping in an uncomfortable position hence the limp! Akshu is strong and knows if she kills herself she will be hurting her own! 

I wonder what happens that akshu doesn't try and go back to tell the news to abhi! I hope it's not abrohi marriage promise!!