Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

Guys i just dreamt about admat lol πŸ˜‚. 

side effects of leaving the show...πŸ˜†

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

Kya dekh liya, did they kill each other 🀣 or is madly in love with each other 🀐

Bold- Nehmat went to advait's office shouting at him how someone so much into politics and a law degree can sway from his own goals. Advait than took her into a corner where Nehmat hugged one of his arms keeping her head on his shoulder with advait wrapping his arms around her because everyone was watching. He than whispered his reasons her and hugged her tight! 

Red- oh how i hope they did! 

Green- not madly in love but at an level where they understand eachother and shout all they want when the one doesn't listenπŸ™ƒπŸ₯΄

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

literally πŸ€ͺ

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

hiii

about to complete this new EDT

means much going on in show

not watching from few epis

did harleen entered?

any short update

all seems cursing advait means cv's going in angad way destroying advaits character to make ekam mahan 

in season 1 they done same

what they should do just send nehmat to ekam and can show all nehkam story instead spoiling advait character 

both fandom will be please

admat for not having false hope of admat and not butching advaits character

nehkam for their devine unity advait not needed if they having so much soul connection and harleen and third angle instead of advait

needless to say do whatever nehkam will not have spark which seen in admat 

instead bring priyanka as tanya's duaghter opposite rohit both actors are best opp each other instead of crying nehmat

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

No I was saying because Nehmat did cry out for help and she even called out Ekam's name.

But by the time, Ekam reached out to help Nehmat already jumped off the window and saved herself.

So technically, Ekam couldn't help Nehmat even when she called out for him.πŸ˜†

And I'm happy that Ekam couldn't save Nehmat.🀣

Because there's too much of herogiri of Ekam which should be balanced.

I liked the Ekam who was a normal guy not a mahaan.

but I'm loving this hero ekam. Harleen ki tarah mai b lattu ho gai ekam pe. Pehle muje laga ekam will become Devdas or grey or negative after nehmat Advait marriage but ulta he become hero. I'm happy

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

hiii

about to complete this new EDT

means much going on in show

not watching from few epis

did harleen entered?

any short update

all seems cursing advait means cv's going in angad way destroying advaits character to make ekam mahan 

in season 1 they done same

what they should do just send nehmat to ekam and can show all nehkam story instead spoiling advait character 

both fandom will be please

admat for not having false hope of admat and not butching advaits character

nehkam for their devine unity advait not needed if they having so much soul connection and harleen and third angle instead of advait

needless to say do whatever nehkam will not have spark which seen in admat 

instead bring priyanka as tanya's duaghter opposite rohit both actors are best opp each other instead of crying nehmat

U are so intelligent πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ€£πŸ€£

Advait not required. Harleen alone gd enough 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

but I'm loving this hero ekam. Harleen ki tarah mai b lattu ho gai ekam pe. Pehle muje laga ekam will become Devdas or grey or negative after nehmat Advait marriage but ulta he become hero. I'm happy

Dear, I get your happiness as you are a fan of Hitesh aka Ekam. 

You have all rights to be happy but don't expect everyone to feel the way you do.

Others who like Advait are unhappy with the downward character graph of Advait.

Everyone's likes and dislikes are different.

If you like someone or something you have all rights to express it in your personal posts.

But don't try to mock or argue with those who don't think the way you do.

I am saying you need not have quoted my post or started this argument with me,

When I don't like the herogiri of the mahaan Ekam while you do because you are a Hitesh fan.

Let's just agree to disagree!

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I just watched yesterday 's full episode.

Was a little tied up 

Couldn't stop laughing with the crap.

Now what i see

Admat and fatejo forced marriage through kismet ki dor followed by EMA.

But with some changes.

Meaning admat is going the same way but with some changes in the story. 

It can go two ways now 

He will realize his feelings for her and become possessive and obsessive. More evil.

Or.

He will realize his feelings and tones down towards her  will be a gd husband. Indirectly meaning he will be redeemed or whitewashed. 

Then he will try to unite nehkam and sacrifice. But she will fall for him instead. Something like hum dil de chuke sanam.

All i see is admat is going fatejo way with some changes. 

Now please don't throw chappals as i know many of u are annoyed.

But i will still say just wait and see 

Advait is a rich guy. A politician. He is not dudh ka dhula. That is what they are showing. Maybe earlier before marriage they didn't show his true colors. Now they are doing it. 

So bhigda hua shezada akhir biwi ke pyar mein sudharjayega. 

This is a route they can take.

A good woman 's love changes a spoilt brat totally.

I am not sure what they are upto.

As for EMA, he must be having that time pass gf before marriage. Maybe ekam's sister would have suffered also. That's why they showed him not keen in woman coz he already has a gf. He is not in love with her only time paas.

It's millennium, which man who is handsome hunk rich and that too a politician, is sexually pure??🀣🀣🀣

He doesn't love nehmat in fact he can never love any woman coz he's only dream is politics which he place before anything. Even women. Nehmat is the first one he will fall real hard which eventually will change the man in him. 

Either better or worse.

Depends which route they plan to take 

I am not justifying his actions are good. All i am saying, he is written as a normal human with flaws. He is rich, he is selfish, he is mischievous, he is arrogant, he has a gf . All qualities of a rich spoilt brat. He needs a mahaan woman to teach him a lesson.

And that shall happen after he falls for her

As for Nehmat, feelings don't fade away easily. She is shown weak in love. Will take time for her to move on. Harleen is brought in to do that wonderful job. Ekam himself will agree to marry or even propose Harleen to keep nehmat away 

It seems a little complicated. The storyline.

Crap it is but with many open ends. So to me, it is an intriguing turn of the story. I will stick around a while then dump it 

I feel there is more to come.

I can understand ur disappointments for admat. But they are written very natural. Humans are not perfect. Both have flaws. 

Advait never had that interest in Malika nor Nehmat. He only loves politics. That gf is a time pass. He doesn't love nehmat. So he feels cheating on her is right. Coz he feels she is emotionally cheating on him as well.

He has hormones. He needs attention. He is rich. He can get any woman.

Admat has not accepted each other soully. That explains their deviation towards the third angles. 

Let's put ourselves in their shoes and forget Admat for a while. They are not wrong actually. They have their own choices and desires despite a forced marriage 

Advait is written not a perfect man for any woman. That's reality. Coz not all men are perfect either.

Same goes for nehmat. She has her flaws. 

Both are not perfect. Both are newly weds. Both are forced upon one another through destiny. Both have a long way to go. This is what they could be planning.

Don't look at advait or nehmat cheating one another. Look at them as imperfect humans. A reality of human nature. 

They are not mahaan. They have flaws

Lastly, both are id*** in some ways.

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

ITV se seperation anxiety bhi ho sakti hai kya? πŸ€£

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

U are so intelligent πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ€£πŸ€£

Advait not required. Harleen alone gd enough 

yeh why to spoil advait when you have third angle as harleen

do whatever wonders with her to bring nehkam mu, attraction, plans n all as isha is their fav they will happily give more ss to her and co-actor will also be happy with sharing ss with her

why to butcher a character which is most liked and brought trp and hurt his fans