Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #90 - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harshu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

AdMat is over for meπŸ’” good bye UD

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I don't think these people want ratings. Instead of building up on what could be an interesting love story between advait-nehmat after marriage, they want to focus on nehmat mourning the breakdown of her nibba-nibbi love story with ekam, spending excessive screen time showing how mahaan ekam is in parallel to degrading advait's character to show him far more evil and tocix than he was before his marriage to nehmat.

Before marriage he was not shown as a womanizer at all, he was entirely career-oriented. In fact it was nikhil who initially was shown as womaniser with advait too asking nikhil to grow out of his womanising behaviour, but post admat marriage they have ramped up speed on trying to show ekam perfect and advait a devil. The ratings only increased with admat marriage too, but with them still trying to shove nehkam nibba-nibbi love story down our throats and nehmat's irritating crying there is nothing to watch. 

Edited by Miss-Behave - 1 years ago
gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

With today's episode of of them making advait a cheat and womaniser too now I am seriously done with this show. It's obvious now they had no interest in admat jodi, just using advait to glorify ekam and bring drama in nehkam story because nehkam are themselves so boring and too sugary. 

Initially, the makers did not have a story to tell with Nehkam. Their lovey-dovey scenes were not accepted by the audience. Also, Nehmat-Naaz issues were not strong enough to get the audience's sympathy. So the makers added an entire family to make the audience connect with Nehkam. Jasmine, and now Harleen. 

There is no Ekleen or Admat. They are just there to help the OG couple ( Nehkam) connect with audience, and we should feel that Nehkam is the greatest of all. These makers will keep Kapoors in the show until they establish their OG couple. 

Similarly, Naaz, even after having a good husband, is not happy, and through her own deeds, she will lose her husband's love. They will show Naaz still blaming Nehmat. Nikhil will probably give all his wealth to Naaz, and their relationship will end. So Naaz's journey to becoming the ultimate villain is set. 

Edited by gibige - 1 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

i also liked ekleen. Ekam couldn't save nehmat coz she didn't need any1 to save her. Terrorist ne padka hi nai nehmat ko. Ulta khud bachhe ko bachake laai. That promo was misleading

No I was saying because Nehmat did cry out for help and she even called out Ekam's name.

But by the time, Ekam reached out to help Nehmat already jumped off the window and saved herself.

So technically, Ekam couldn't help Nehmat even when she called out for him.πŸ˜†

And I'm happy that Ekam couldn't save Nehmat.🀣

Because there's too much of herogiri of Ekam which should be balanced.

I liked the Ekam who was a normal guy not a mahaan.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

There is no Admat. Latest promo makes it quite clear. It is Nehmat-Ekam-Harleen triangle. It was really stupid to invest in this again after what happened with Fatejo and Angad. Won't watch any show of this PH in future. I hope TRP falls badly and Rohit quits too. He deserves much better than this crap.

Which latest promo? The New year special episode one?

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Technically Ekam is on a suicide mission. He puts his life at risk because he doesn't care whether he lives or not.

I think you are throwing in the towel too soon. They will redeem Advait in a heartbeat if and when they want to. The certificate will burn and the whole first marriage will be null and void by ITV magic. If they can clean up Fateh, they can clean up anyone.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Irshita

Technically Ekam is on a suicide mission. He puts his life at risk because he doesn't care whether he lives or not.

I think you are throwing in the towel too soon. They will redeem Advait in a heartbeat if and when they want to. The certificate will burn and the whole first marriage will be null and void by ITV magic. If they can clean up Fateh, they can clean up anyone.

Definitely they can clean anyone but they  can't erase   their past deeds..They can show anything for marriage certificate I would've easily accept it but What about EMA?

He  wants loyalty from his wife then wouldn't his wife expect the same loyalty....If Nehmat so called talks  we and Advait consider has a noise pollution then same apply for Advait talks too..

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Definitely they can clean anyone but they  can't erase   their past deeds..They can show anything for marriage certificate I would've easily accept it but What about EMA?

He  wants loyalty from his wife then wouldn't his wife expect the same loyalty....If Nehmat so called talks  we and Advait consider has a noise pollution then same apply for Advait talks too..

Both are having an EMA - Nehmat an emotional one which is just as damaging. If they are a couple or want to be one, they need to find a way together. But they are not a couple at this time. They are two people bound by their own selfish motives - Advait is worried about his image. Nehmat wants and is waiting for Ekam to accept her back. It could be a lovely story but a trp-driven soap is unlikely to do any justice even if they stay in the forced relationship.

That being said - I have a preference for the couples but haven't shipped since the beginning. but I like the ladies - Tejo, Jasmine, Nehmat, Naaz, Mallika, and Harleen now. Even Dadi, Satti, Machi etc.

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Guys i just dreamt about admat lol πŸ˜‚. 

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

Guys i just dreamt about admat lol πŸ˜‚. 

Kya dekh liya, did they kill each other 🀣 or is madly in love with each other 🀐