Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

@ani

thanks for beautiful post/comment

yes you are right all characters have their flaws not perfect

hope it will be the way you are saying

i also didn't watched epis

will read wu 

and will watch rohit scene for his acting as he acts efficiently with small changes on his face n in his eyes

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aniash

I just watched yesterday 's full episode.

Was a little tied up 

Couldn't stop laughing with the crap.

Now what i see

Admat and fatejo forced marriage through kismet ki dor followed by EMA.

But with some changes.

Meaning admat is going the same way but with some changes in the story. 

It can go two ways now 

He will realize his feelings for her and become possessive and obsessive. More evil.

Or.

He will realize his feelings and tones down towards her  will be a gd husband. Indirectly meaning he will be redeemed or whitewashed. 

Then he will try to unite nehkam and sacrifice. But she will fall for him instead. Something like hum dil de chuke sanam.

All i see is admat is going fatejo way with some changes. 

Now please don't throw chappals as i know many of u are annoyed.

But i will still say just wait and see 

Advait is a rich guy. A politician. He is not dudh ka dhula. That is what they are showing. Maybe earlier before marriage they didn't show his true colors. Now they are doing it. 

So bhigda hua shezada akhir biwi ke pyar mein sudharjayega. 

This is a route they can take.

A good woman 's love changes a spoilt brat totally.

I am not sure what they are upto.

As for EMA, he must be having that time pass gf before marriage. Maybe ekam's sister would have suffered also. That's why they showed him not keen in woman coz he already has a gf. He is not in love with her only time paas.

It's millennium, which man who is handsome hunk rich and that too a politician, is sexually pure??🤣🤣🤣

He doesn't love nehmat in fact he can never love any woman coz he's only dream is politics which he place before anything. Even women. Nehmat is the first one he will fall real hard which eventually will change the man in him. 

Either better or worse.

Depends which route they plan to take 

I am not justifying his actions are good. All i am saying, he is written as a normal human with flaws. He is rich, he is selfish, he is mischievous, he is arrogant, he has a gf . All qualities of a rich spoilt brat. He needs a mahaan woman to teach him a lesson.

And that shall happen after he falls for her

As for Nehmat, feelings don't fade away easily. She is shown weak in love. Will take time for her to move on. Harleen is brought in to do that wonderful job. Ekam himself will agree to marry or even propose Harleen to keep nehmat away 

It seems a little complicated. The storyline.

Crap it is but with many open ends. So to me, it is an intriguing turn of the story. I will stick around a while then dump it 

I feel there is more to come.

I can understand ur disappointments for admat. But they are written very natural. Humans are not perfect. Both have flaws. 

Advait never had that interest in Malika nor Nehmat. He only loves politics. That gf is a time pass. He doesn't love nehmat. So he feels cheating on her is right. Coz he feels she is emotionally cheating on him as well.

He has hormones. He needs attention. He is rich. He can get any woman.

Admat has not accepted each other soully. That explains their deviation towards the third angles. 

Let's put ourselves in their shoes and forget Admat for a while. They are not wrong actually. They have their own choices and desires despite a forced marriage 

Advait is written not a perfect man for any woman. That's reality. Coz not all men are perfect either.

Same goes for nehmat. She has her flaws. 

Both are not perfect. Both are newly weds. Both are forced upon one another through destiny. Both have a long way to go. This is what they could be planning.

Don't look at advait or nehmat cheating one another. Look at them as imperfect humans. A reality of human nature. 

They are not mahaan. They have flaws

Lastly, both are id*** in some ways.

Like for just the way you have explained the whole scenario. It just feels too optimistic for me. Also I didn't sign up for watching a spoilt brat being brought to the correct path by his wife. I expected an angst story of a guy who was arrogant but decent rude but just not this s***. A girl who has lost her childhood love who didn't trust her but finds the same in her husband. Maybe the backdrop of fatejo murder case. 

I get everything that you are saying but tell me after all this will anyone want to ship them together.

Plus with everything that I am watching they are trying to promote Ekleen heavily. Have not seen them promote Admat like that. Admat will be changed and manipulated and changed again and again to fit their story. 

Fine they wanted to bring Ekleen why make aadvait so crap. Why couldn't he have helped people in the attack. He and Ekam both could have helped. Advait and Nehmat worked together for saving the family and Ekam could have caught the terrorist and saved Harleen. But itna dimaag kaun lagayega right? Why Nehmat shouts Ekam at the accident why couldn't they have shown ekam and Nehmat both trying to save Advait. Why degrade one couple who already have a good story going and that is popular too to start another story.

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

ITV se seperation anxiety bhi ho sakti hai kya? 🤣

Nhi 🤣 but depression jarur ho sakta hai 🤣

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Dear, I get your happiness as you are a fan of Hitesh aka Ekam. 

You have all rights to be happy but don't expect everyone to feel the way you do.

Others who like Advait are unhappy with the downward character graph of Advait.

Everyone's likes and dislikes are different.

If you like someone or something you have all rights to express it in your personal posts.

But don't try to mock or argue with those who don't think the way you do.

I am saying you need not have quoted my post or started this argument with me,

When I don't like the herogiri of the mahaan Ekam while you do because you are a Hitesh fan.

Let's just agree to disagree!

when did i argue with u? I'm not at all expecting others to feel the same way as I'm feeling I'm just expressing my happiness. Many times u also quote my post n express ur disagreement with me.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Both are having an EMA - Nehmat an emotional one which is just as damaging. If they are a couple or want to be one, they need to find a way together. But they are not a couple at this time. They are two people bound by their own selfish motives - Advait is worried about his image. Nehmat wants and is waiting for Ekam to accept her back. It could be a lovely story but a trp-driven soap is unlikely to do any justice even if they stay in the forced relationship.

That being said - I have a preference for the couples but haven't shipped since the beginning. but I like the ladies - Tejo, Jasmine, Nehmat, Naaz, Mallika, and Harleen now. Even Dadi, Satti, Machi etc.

wow u like all ladies? I'm happy Aise fan kam hi hote hai

Jazzkapur thumbnail

I can't believe people r seeing angad's character butcher SAME as Advait's character butcher. Angad was mahaan very positive then he became extremely negative. Here, Advait was evil since beginning now he is becoming more evil. There is zameen-aasmaan difference between Advait n Angad. N ekam was always mahaan good person. Fateh's character needed angad's butcher to look good but ekam don't need Advait's butcher to look good. He was always much better person than Advait

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

when did i argue with u? I'm not at all expecting others to feel the same way as I'm feeling I'm just expressing my happiness. Many times u also quote my post n express ur disagreement with me.

@green - The way you express your emotions makes us feel you are arguing.

@red - Yes I have but ever since our long argument on who is more popular amongst Rohit-Hitesh, 

I have tried my best not to quote your post where I disagree.

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Like for just the way you have explained the whole scenario. It just feels too optimistic for me. Also I didn't sign up for watching a spoilt brat being brought to the correct path by his wife. I expected an angst story of a guy who was arrogant but decent rude but just not this s***. A girl who has lost her childhood love who didn't trust her but finds the same in her husband. Maybe the backdrop of fatejo murder case. 

I get everything that you are saying but tell me after all this will anyone want to ship them together.

Plus with everything that I am watching they are trying to promote Ekleen heavily. Have not seen them promote Admat like that. Admat will be changed and manipulated and changed again and again to fit their story. 

Fine they wanted to bring Ekleen why make aadvait so crap. Why couldn't he have helped people in the attack. He and Ekam both could have helped. Advait and Nehmat worked together for saving the family and Ekam could have caught the terrorist and saved Harleen. But itna dimaag kaun lagayega right? Why Nehmat shouts Ekam at the accident why couldn't they have shown ekam and Nehmat both trying to save Advait. Why degrade one couple who already have a good story going and that is popular too to start another story.

@Blue

I was wondering the same why cant Advait and ekam worked together as a team to save people from terrorists. Inhain to bus Ekam aur Nehmat ko MAHAAN atma dikhana hai aur kuch nai uske liye kuch bhi dikhayeinge

Advait ke role ko kharab karna bilkul zaruri nai tha uske baghar bhi Nehkam ek hosakte they par nai aise kaise 😡

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Ekam's character even though was already mahaan does need Advait's character to be butchered,

Also to glorify Nehkam's love story Advait's character has to be butchered more,

Because only if Advait is a completely toxic partner, 

Ekam will look a much better man for Nehmat.

Advait was definitely EVIL before marriage but he was definitely not a cheap, perverting jerk.

His character definitely went down the graph.

Yes Angad was mahaan not EVIL but the same way how Angad was butchered to make Fateh mahaan,

Advait too has to be butchered more to make Ekam look the perfect partner for Nehmat.

Perhaps, the CVs know that Nehkam ship will not sail much without making Advait a toxic partner!

So they are trying this trick. 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

We need a new EDT @Fierylioness, @Namita-M