Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@green - The way you express your emotions makes us feel you are arguing.

@red - Yes I have but ever since our long argument on who is more popular amongst Rohit-Hitesh, 

I have tried my best not to quote your post where I disagree.

my way of expressing is simple. U don't agree with me that's why My simple statement makes u feel that I'm arguing. N this time also i started by agreeing with u that 'i also liked ekleen' becoz u said that u liked ekleen but my happiness about ekam is making u feel more angry becoz u r upset about Advait

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

We need a new EDT @Fierylioness, @Namita-M

Here you go...

New EDT link 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5314881

Jazzkapur thumbnail

It's funny how some people wanted positive ekam to become negative or grey but same people just can't digest already grey Advait becoming more negative. Good person ko bad banana h but already bad person ko aur bad bante nai sakte. They r comparing angad-fateh character change to advait-ekam. According to them, bad Advait will make ekam look good. Ulta they wanted bad ekam to make Advait look good. They themselves wanted fateh-angad character change for advait-ekam but makers did opposite. They made already good ekam better n already bad Advait worse which is totally digestible for any neutral

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ekam's character even though was already mahaan does need Advait's character to be butchered,

Also to glorify Nehkam's love story Advait's character has to be butchered more,

Because only if Advait is a completely toxic partner, 

Ekam will look a much better man for Nehmat.

Advait was definitely EVIL before marriage but he was definitely not a cheap, perverting jerk.

His character definitely went down the graph.

Yes Angad was mahaan not EVIL but the same way how Angad was butchered to make Fateh mahaan,

Advait too has to be butchered more to make Ekam look the perfect partner for Nehmat.

Perhaps, the CVs know that Nehkam ship will not sail much without making Advait a toxic partner!

So they are trying this trick. 

Nehkam will not sail no matter what they do ðŸ˜µ

They are boring as hell

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Like for just the way you have explained the whole scenario. It just feels too optimistic for me. Also I didn't sign up for watching a spoilt brat being brought to the correct path by his wife. I expected an angst story of a guy who was arrogant but decent rude but just not this s***. A girl who has lost her childhood love who didn't trust her but finds the same in her husband. Maybe the backdrop of fatejo murder case. 

I get everything that you are saying but tell me after all this will anyone want to ship them together.

Plus with everything that I am watching they are trying to promote Ekleen heavily. Have not seen them promote Admat like that. Admat will be changed and manipulated and changed again and again to fit their story. 

Fine they wanted to bring Ekleen why make aadvait so crap. Why couldn't he have helped people in the attack. He and Ekam both could have helped. Advait and Nehmat worked together for saving the family and Ekam could have caught the terrorist and saved Harleen. But itna dimaag kaun lagayega right? Why Nehmat shouts Ekam at the accident why couldn't they have shown ekam and Nehmat both trying to save Advait. Why degrade one couple who already have a good story going and that is popular too to start another story.

Agree.

Even i didn't sign up for that crap 

But they are portraying him as not a perfect man 

I am not serious for Admat coz i they will be ruined.

I am looking at them as imperfect humans 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

wow u like all ladies? I'm happy Aise fan kam hi hote hai

All tv shows are women-centric. how can anyone watch if you don't like the women character. Guys are mostly for eye candy - easy to catch-up on SM.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

All tv shows are women-centric. how can anyone watch if you don't like the women character. Guys are mostly for eye candy - easy to catch-up on SM.

i said ALL women. Like most tejo fans don't like jasmin n most jasmin fans don't like tejo. But u like both tejo n jasmin so aise fans bohot kam hote h that's what i meant.